SONY BOUGHT MGS

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS. SONY'S TRADEMARK DEALER, BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, WHO TRADEMARKED THE DECIMA ENGINE THAT KOJIMA IS USING, TRADEMARKED A NEW LOGO

"V" SEE PIC

RUSE CRUISE IS BACK WITHOUT KONAMI

euipo.europa.eu/copla/image/CJ4JX4FZVCC523YA2TMALSKFLHUHEZJY2S7RVIIKSR26ZP5R7OUDIBRX25SOWXBW5PNUL6QLYBGG2

what a waste of a perfectly good get.

how about linking the page rather than the image?

It's not a V it's inverted mountains you twit

probably just relaunching the vaio brand

>mfw the fucking split timeline bullshit comes true

Actually Sony bought Sup Forums.

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>you can hear the silent hill siren in the death stranding vga trailer
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PT + SD
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

Really doubtful that's what the V is. There wouldn't be a need to trademark a new logo if you're buying a franchise that already has trademarked logos. You would just transfer the logos.

CHAPTER 3 WHEN?

weaponized autism example

yeah all of these multimillion dollar companies went through an insane last 5 years just to make sure that gamers are surprise. The whole gambling being the reason konami dumped kojima thing was just a goof from the yakuza!

>sony trademarks "V"
>interpreted as sony bought the mgs franchise from konami and MGSV that was released a year ago was actually just a joke game
kojimafags ladies and gentlemen

Your link just goes to an image, not an article. I cannot find any articles to support your claim.

did you rike it?

MGS by Japan Studio would be nice

I don't think Kojima, or anyone who actually cares about the franchise, would want it's shambling corpse artificially kept alive any longer. We've already basically closed the story arc for MG and MGS. There's no point in making new games in the series besides for brand recognition, which has pretty much always led to issues.

>trademark V
HAS TO BE MGS YOU GUISE OMG LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE COULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT LETTER

Kojima is the George Lucas of the game industry. MGS needs a competent Disney outfit to come along and fix his fuck ups.

This

Just checked my account and I got $ .02 for every post from Sony where I talk about how rad PS4 is

It's a relaunch of the Vaio brand, nothing to see here, move on.

>Sony bought Sup Forums

Just let it die and let Kojima make something non-MGS.

>implying they're not making a V for Vendetta game

Rev up your Fawkes masks

Maybe theyll make all the nintenbros go to a containment board now

But MGSV already happened

Finally, Sony will make the PSV.

hi again bro
still waiting

Or let Kojima die and make the MGS we deserve.

Let it go.

damn ps4 bombed so hard theyre just gonna skip to the next one? :/

This has to be some kind of mental illness

Excuse me, the letter "v" is now a Sony™ trademark.
You owe us 00,02 US dollars for every time you use it. The payment will be automatically concluded if you own a PSN™ account, otherwise you'll need to pay manually within a week.

#4thegamers™

Don't you mean

#4thepayers

It's a trademark, not a patent you dumb fuck

>>you can hear the silent hill siren in the death stranding vga trailer

Kill yourself. What you hear is a normal air raid siren just before the planes with the weird worms on it start flying over Del Taco.

Where is that from? Gotta say I laughed at how accurate it is with the MGS5 shitstorm denial autists.

Black Dynamite. Watch it if you haven't, worth it.

again this fucking niggers "having fun",holy shit, go smoke hideo's or kojima's cock somewhere else already

Disney's Star Wars is the exact kind of unnecessary sequel made on brand recognition for a quick buck that user was talking about.

What you Didney Jew shill.

I ate The End's parrot

Does that do anything?

PSV when?

How is it unnecessary if the fans want it?

I could understand your point if MGSV was actually complete, but all it did was show us that Kojima isn't fit to finish the MG story.

It's especially retarded because all he had to do was show Big Boss' growing hate for the world and eventual fall into a villain. The rest will write itself

He just had to pull some retarded doppelganger shit and involve a group that had nothing to do with any of the previous MGS stories whatsoever

you were wrong where's my fucking monkey

You got fucking parasites now

PSV stands for PS 5 and PS Vita in one. It'll be Sony switching things up.

>BOULT WADE TENNANT has filed trademarks for something called “V” and “Sleepwalker.”

It also means Monster Hunter V is coming back to the Sony platform.

vitaaaaaaa

It's because the PS5 is coming out in late 2018 or more likely 2019

>Sony trademarked Sup Forums

Heh toddlers and PCfarts eternally BTFO!

>Sony in charge of not gimping themselves trying to rip off Nintendo.
You'd think they would've learned after the Move was a failure.

>That V

I smell Kojima but I don't believe it

>4th e gamers

what does that mean?

you have some serious mental problems pal

It's trademarked under a game

It's habbening

YOU WERE WRONG
WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY

V HAS COME TO

>sleepwalker
>peacewalker
>sleepeace

YOU WERE WRONG WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY

Do you guys want Kojima to keep milking MGS or not, I can't fucking tell

Sup Forums has come to

>TFW OP was right

>Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
>PT + SD
>PTSD
made me kek, thx anonymouse autist

That's because people asked for sequels after 6 sequels Kojima didn't intend to make