What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The system it attached to was a piece of garbage with no games. It never had a chance.

nothing went wrong, it's a great piece of hardware for the games that need it (monster hunter) and it's a shame that Nintendo couldn't build the circle pad into it in the first place. the nub on the new 3ds sucks ass.

Should've been there in the first place, still better than the New 3DS nipple

I wish Kid Icarus Uprising could have had gyro controls

The base system was already capable

> > 3 7 1 5 0 8 2 7 3

( y o u )

But it has sold 66 Million Units.

Glorified Monster Hunter button
Only needed for it and Kid Icarus

And as we know, sales mean quality.

Never try to introduce a more complex controller halfway through a generation. It will never get mainstream acceptance.

The only time it worked was the original DualShock and that's sort of debatable. On an edge case, you could argue the Genesis 6-button controller.

Doesn't this thing need AA batteries or something?

One AAA battery. I like the grip of it but yeah it pretty much only works for Monster Hunter and Kid Icarus. What a disappointment it was.

No, what the hell kind of sense would that make? It connects to the 3DS the same way the Classic Controller did to the Wiimote.

would this be a good purchase if I just want something to make holding the 3ds comfortable.

Nothing, it was actually extremely comfortable to use.

Oh shit nigger it DID use a AA battery?

My bad, didn't own one.

t. butthurt vitafag

from my experience, it made holding the 3DS for long periods of time worse. the additional weight added to the handheld plus the ergonomic design made it a pain for long gaming sessions like Monster Hunter.

Real talk it's a fucking great to use as a grip, even if it only sees actual use for like 3 games.

>additional weight
It's light as shit, what are you talking about?

>3ds
>no games

Why lie to yourself?

66 million people can't be wrong

I'm not saying that it's heavy but holding something like the circlepad pro for long periods of time gets uncomfortable, especially in games like monster hunter when you're constantly reaching for the touch screen and back to circle pad.

You'd be surprised.

It wasn't this

I still using mine to play MH TBQH SMFH

I had this one, and it worked like a charm. Shame they never did one for n3DS. The nipple feels like shit.