ITT: Games that you like, despite getting hate from many people

ITT: Games that you like, despite getting hate from many people

Fuck you, I enjoyed it.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Skyrim

People hate Armageddon? The character creator already makes it better than all the shit that came afterwards.

FF13

Heroes of the Storm
Playing these guys on a super simplified moba makes me feel like a god.

The sheer amount of characters watered down the uniqueness of each character. They literally had two remove the secondary style for each character, so they could give it to the other characters. The fatality system suffers from a lack of uniqueness as well. All that aside though, I enjoyed it. Specifically konquest and motor kombat. Konquest wasn't as good as Deception's though.

Dark Souls 2
Uncharted
Gen 5 pokemon games
Sonic chronicles
also this

fallout 3
mass effect 2
thats about it

Assasssin's Creed games. I know they are not that good but holy shit do I enjoy them so much. I even like the movie.

Paper Mario: Color Splash
Devil May Cry 2

Those are the only two I know offhand.

I occasionally like to play Dmc2, solely for the music.

I miss hots, sad there are too many maps and im to lazy to learn new once ontop of every other game i play

KF2

The Co-Op was pretty fun.

Skyrim
Not sure why, i understand it has a ton of issues, but I still enjoyed it
Mods are good fun too

ME: Andromeda.

I legitmately enjoy this game. Sure, it's glitchy as hell, but I like it regardless...except for that one time where an enemy got stuck in a wall and killed me while I couldn't shoot at it or hide from it.

Remember this forgotten MASTERPIECE?

This is the only sonic game I have ever played. Was pretty lame. I assume the rest of the series is just as bad.

You are right.

Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2

this

SFV

It's still fun to play locally with friends don't hate.

Rhythm game fags seem to bash Project Diva all the time but I like it.

I play it at least once a year.

I'd say Sonic games in general.
>Get shit on for liking CD

I can only like this game when I play it along with some friends and we all laugh at how bad it is.

fight me

Suikoden 4
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill Downpour

The rest of the 3D games are just as bad, but the 2D ones from the Genesis, GBA and DS are all good.

Skyward Sword

This game is good, but people just keep saying "hur dur it's not like the classics"

Mass Effect 3

Yeah yeah story wasn't up to par with the last two but I enjoyed it despite the flaws.

Battlefield Hardline

But it's true. You can't just hype for a sequel and then deliver something else entirely.

I 100%'d this

>le 3D Sonic games are bad maymay

Fuck off, Adventure 1 and 2, Unleashed, Colors and Generations are all good games.

i played this so much. a bunch of us all got it, and swapped the schematics of the stupid shit we'd built. had a blast breaking the challenges and being creative.

i'd buy a sequel to this, shit i might even preorder

>he fell for the hype train

Colors and Generations are okay, but you're fucking delusional if you think the Adventure games are legitimately good.

Post the comic.

you know, i don't if can argue good, but then i'm just going to say that SA2 is one of my shit games i like anyway.

fuck, i'm going to hook that shit up right now

SA1 and 2 aged as well as Mario 64 or any other 3D platformer from the 90s and early 2000s. Why do you people always single these games out? You might as well say early 3D platformers in general are shit.

Didn't bother reading the whole thread, but The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The formulaic elements hurt it a bit, but the environments and storyline made it quite enjoyable for me. Also, I was never really bothered by Fi. I guess I'm just really patient.

I loved the SA games. I played 2 first, and I think it's overall a much better game, but SA1 has its good points too. That's why I was so annoyed when the Game Grumps shit all over it.

I will say this, though: Big's stages are frustrating if you don't know how to set the hook... and the game never tells you how, to my recollection. (You need to pull back on the joystick when you get a bite.)

desu it was just Arin who shat all over them, after some videos in the SA1 let's play Dan said the game started to grow on him and sometime later he admitted he liked it.

I just liked the combat system, even if it only really worked in boss fights.

THIS IS A GOOD GAME
FUCK YOU