Let's post good concept art

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/kpmCf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8mCtknq8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zNesqTTc4do
youtube.com/watch?v=U09JW5r3F10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's my favorite one from the witcher

I have shit loads, but im also playing a game. So I'm gonna slowly drip feed this thread while sippin my tea

Please, do.

TW:W any good?

I mostly have character design stuff but I know I have PDFs of a few art books. I could screenshot some stuff, the bloodborne art book in particular has some next level shit in it.

I love this style. GW2 is mostly like it

anyone like some korean mmo style concept art

too lacy to post any but look up the concept art for warhammer online

they really did and fantastic job on that front

I even bought the special edition with the artbook

Bloodborne artbook is p cool.

>yfw you remember you were supposed to meet a young emerald herald early on in dark souls 2 to make meeting her again in Dragon Aerie extra emotional

Or something like that, I read a post somewhere awhile back that made it all make sense

This is the entire dark souls 2 artwork book: imgur.com/gallery/kpmCf

If you are gonna post NCSoft shit at least post GW shit

Poor church gobllin, he was always such a nice boy.

Sheeit, this is probably the first time I've seen ANY game follow through on their concept art to the exact.

>MGR concept art
so beautiful.

I love pyramid head man, such a cool design.

I hated these motherfuckers, making me carry thrusting weapons for one god damn enemy type.

HUNTAH

What could have been...

Best set in the game

AWOOOOO

If only the path leading up to mirror knight looked this grim/spooky.

The elusive crypt mole.

and look how epic this looks

Still mad they completely lied about how this guy would work in the game.

was this the inspiration for pontiff sully?

Old hunters art now.

I mean, of course the guys with no eyes and big tubes in their ears are security cameras

Man the Pthumerian are so creepy. Like the engineer in prometheus.
The fact that their Queen was impregnated by the Aliens makes it even more creepy.

some good footage of the mole
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8mCtknq8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=zNesqTTc4do

NEIGH

plip plop

>those fucking pubes

Out of all the broken promises Infinite had, this one triggered me the most for whatever reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=U09JW5r3F10

How can you fuck up a game when you have inspired people that make top notch art like this in your studio?

Maria is for ________.

Apparently dark souls 2 was going to have a real blighttown-esque area rather than The Gutter (which is pretty boring imo).

Hey guys it's me, the guy who did absolutely nothing the entire DLC, and I brought my fiend, summon.

Is this real did I miss this?

user, what is this?

Here's some weapons.

I wish they made these worms have these spikes that shoot out of it. Would have made me take them seriously because without them (like they are in the game) you can just stand to their side and whack at them and they won't be able to hurt you.

Chico

I like some of the runescape concept art. Shame the ingame graphics cant quite live up to them

Why do you hate me user?

Not sure what area this is supposed to be but I like to think its part of Shrine Of Amana.

But why are all the Church members Pthumarian?

honestly posting any concept of infinite brings me sadness.

its not your fault derpy assassin mask, you were awesome but then some other assholes decided how you originally looked was too similar to someone in their world and your owner, From Software bent over like a little bitch and took orders from the creators of Naruto so they didn't get sued. Maybe i'll use you one day

best weapons