Vita

What are some good rpg's and vn's?
Whate arr you playing atm?

playing mgs3 and binding of isaac

playing nothing, no joke, the last game that I played was soul sacrifice (not delta)

goddamn it. I saw a second hand (likely stolen, "no charger" heh, yeah right) vita going for like 50 bucks in the weekend. Bought a cheap charger online for 2 bucks, went back like 2 days later and someone else had fucking bought it. I hope it was bricked or fw3.61 or something.

>mfw

Has Vita been cracked like the PSP?

I don't really give a shit about fancy features, I only want it to run pirated ISO's.

you can do that

persona 4, cyber sluts, danganronpa, zero escape, monster hunter freedom unite

playing tales of hearts, kind of want world of final fantasy

3.60 can be jailbroken, if you're on newer - you're fucked.

probably a broken vita being sold for spare parts. they go around for that same price.

Already got Persona. One of main reasons ehy I bought Vita. Thanks for suggestions. Im wondering if Vita has some sophisticated games like psp had back in the day.

Vita mostly has PS3 and PS4 ports. The only original titles you will find on it are weeb stuff like visual novels and dungeon crawlers.

Not that port are bad though. Odin Sphere and Dragons Crown play fantastically on the Vita and are cross save compatible with the console versions. There's also a whole host of indie games that were ported to Vita and play well. Hotline Miami, Minecraft, Oddworld, Fez, and other games are few.

recommend:
>Tales of Hearts R
>Odin Sphere
>Muramasa
>Dragons Crown
>Ys: Memories in Celceta
>Trails of Cold Steel
>Grand Kingdom
>Ys VIII
>Tearaway
>Gravity Rush
>Soul Sacrifice Delta
>Phantasy Star Nova (english patch available if you have henkaku)

Thanks senpai

>saw touhou game on psn
>immediately bought a vita, 32 gb memory card, and a spare game on amazon
>$150
that's when I knew I lost control of my life

Do your own research. shit rec thread

A vitafag with decent tastes. That's rare.

Im doing one. I just wanna know what other play. There are some obscure games on ps store, but I wanna know if theres more out there in a wild

next time you upload a photo delete your exif data

when i get home from uni i'm gonna doxx you sorry

Liking touhou unironically is pretty much a sign you've given up

I learned this first hand

I wish they didn't fucking sky rocket in price once hecucku came out. Could have gotten an oled vita for 70 bucks now I can't find one for less than 120 bucks. Just glad I got my vita and 32GB memory card a while ago. Would be nice to have a spare though.

SHIREN V
H
I
R
E
N
V

It's on PC too, but that game is excellent.

it was being sold as working, just 'no charger'

we're protected by law even for secondhand goods so i was just gonna plug in the charger in store to 'make sure it works' while checking the firmware. I can almost 100% guarantee that someone from a low socio-economic background stole it from someone and then sold it to the second hand store for cash.

At least PSTVs are still cheap

Project Diva while I'm on the shitter.

>Toukiden 2 comes out
>All my friends get it on PS4
>Well hey, let's try the Vita demo so I can play with them
>It looks like this on PSTV

And here I thought I was escaping the crappy textures from 3DS Monster Hunter.

I switch between games. Don't have that many. Gotta buy that 64 memory eventually. I need to finish GER one day and Child of Light. If I'm not playing those two then its either OP PW3, OP BB or IA/VT

Ar nosurge if you are a fan of ar tonelico

How did you get all that shit for $150 when Vitas themselves are more expensive than that?

I mean, I've played the games and collected some merch. I would say I've given up on normality for years now.
Nothing but used shit. I seriously hope that 32 gb card comes through, because that was the real steal there.