Concept art thread?

Can we get a concept art? Used or unused for a vidya game.

>This is her superform

Also it's weird considering that she's the strongest Kai barring Black, since she's SS3 level.

PSSSH NOTHING PERSONNEL KID

Well Time is a pretty big deal. You should have someone strong in charge of that.

concept for link for Breath of The Wild

Top left is literally coldsteel

Such a shitty stupid design, why the bother adding women in a DBZ game anyway?

Dumping xenoX

Callie and Marie prototypes.

Dragons Dogma concept art book is great. I need a sequel.

More early designs.

After reading Console Wars, I've always wondered how the early Sonic looked -the one the author describes with very spiky hair and fangs- but this is the earliest image I've found, and it almost looks like regular, 2D Sonic.

Interesting to see the midpoint between DK Jr. and Diddy Kong.

Beta HL2 looked way more intresting than what we got

Some of the designs are too sexy for a children's game

Closer, but not there yet.

>that blonde one with dick sucking lips
wew

the ones in the top left are perfect. now I'm sad I saw this

As it says, early versions of the Inkings (even if they seem pretty similar to the release version of themselves to me).

>we almost got squid cleavage

it's not fair

Sketches of the octolings.

Maybe, as said, they were considered too sexy (look at Marie, you can see her bare hips with that outfit).

And I love the way the models are described in just by the bottoms they're wearing (from left to right: Hotpants, Pleat-skirt, Tight skirt and Tight skirt again).

Bigger version of the second page of

>Rollerskates
Damn, that'd be great. Hope some new characters make use of this. Maybe even a new type of shoe, imagine that, having the swim speed while walking but walking speed while swimming.

The festival one in the lower-left is cute.

Now for something different: Shantae's design from the early days to Risky's Revenge era.

Does this count? Design documents for The Legend of Zelda (Still called Adventure by this time).

You're joking right? This is trash

You didn't see last month's Zelda presentation, right? It could've gone worse. Much, much worse.

Probably why they did that. sometimes they set up one direction, and decide they want to take the character in a different direction entirely, e.g. celica from xenoblade x in pic related

No. Its actual concept art. It is what it is. A concept.

That could have actually been really good, though. I want a silly LoZ game.

you're stupid

This is brainstorming stage stuff. You just throw tons of random ideas out there. Happens in any sort of creative endeavor.

More like deviantart.

phantom pain never let go.

I am getting horrid Devil May Cry flashbacks.

Reminds me more of MGSV

Ok, finished with Splatoon and Zelda -or at least with the images I have of those. Now the Mario series.

This is stretching the concept of this thread, but this are the design ideas for an Archie Comics centered on the Mario series. Too bad Nintendo nixed the idea as it was proposed to them.

>animals
>helping animals
>HOT MONKEY DICK

Some Mario Strikers unused designs.

More Archie designs.

Sturgeons law states 90% of everything is trash.

The difference between deviant-art and professional artists is how quickly they can determine they're starting on garbage, so they can roll the dice again.

Look above at the Xenoblade X stuff for L: The artist literally crossed out an iteration: He knew he was going the wrong direction, discarded it and moved on.

Most importantly, he held on to his mistake. The most important thing to an client is what's in your porfolio, but the most important thing to your development is what you fish out of the wastepaper basket

Early Rosalina, closer to Peach's looks.

Even earlier Rosalina, rocking a beehive hairdo.

literally any of those would've been better, she looks like utter shit ingame

I need fanart of these 2

amano is pure aesthetics prove me wrong

>tfw no qt russian squid girls

Interesting to see the height comparisons. There are also designs for generic Herons that never appeared in the games.

I want to fight this

I like the bottom right ones.

XCOM concept art is pretty cool