Why does the Xbox 360 have good JRPG exclusives when surely all the weebs bought the PS3 because prior to that...

Why does the Xbox 360 have good JRPG exclusives when surely all the weebs bought the PS3 because prior to that generation all of the great JRPGS were Sony exclusive?

Microsoft was trying to generate interest in Japan.

Why did they fail?

Because home consoles were dying in Japan at the time and mobile devices were heavily taking over.

>Constant powerpoint presentations that boil down to "guy met a person, that person died, guy didn't because he ages differently".
>The story that shoves the evil character motivations as deep down the players throat as possible, but because the in-universe characters don't know, the player is expected to just watch their character act clueless.
>That 10 minute scene of the kids crying, the mother crying and then the funeral minigame.
>Points of no return all over the place.

This game is why I have never played another JRPG. If they're all like this, they're not worth playing.

I want to play this, the OST is amazing, but noemulator and I'm not going to buy a 360 again after my first red-ringed on me.

>exclusives
>s

you can buy one for like $30 m8 no excuse

Blue Dragon and Infinite Undiscovery are good too nig

>when surely all the weebs bought the PS3
360 was the weebmachine in japan

Because devs got 360 devkits before they got PS3 ones and also Microsoft moneyhatting

360 had some good exclusive RPGs. Was also the only home console at the time that received lots of SHMUP ports.

LO2 is in the works right now

It wasn't just JRPGs, Ace Combat 6 was 360 exclusive as well.

Stop posting on Sup Forums, Sakaguchi-san.

That game was fucking good. Better than all FF's After IX

Not all JRPG's are like that, if you enjoyed the gameplay check out the older Shin Megami Tensei

Its literally another FF.
>characters with amnesia
>edgy shit
>turn combat
>Fucking Nobuo uematsu
>sakaguchi
It rushed on some thing but was really good.
Shouldnt have been on the 360.
360 in japan flopped hard and all the weeb game with it, and it was bad.
Cant even think about how much money M has invested to make japs develop exclusives for the console.

>Hear from Sup Forums that LO is extremely good
>finally get 360 just to play it
>it ends up being shit
Fuck you

>buying a console for one game

u just have shit taste

tfw honestly thinking about buying a cheap 360 so I can replay LO

360's are probably the cheapest they will get right now.

Yeah. I owned a 360 from launch up until 2011 or so but after that point there was nothing worth playing coming out for the system. I've been hoping all these years that LO would get a PC release but I guess not.

how cheap we talkin

$50, $30 if your lucky

I've done that for multiple of consoles already and probably will for Switch as well. I don't see it so uncommon.