Nintendo Switch

Finished Zelda yet Sup Forums?
Bought Blaster Master Zero yet Sup Forums?
Are you ready for the Splatoon Test Fire Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8L9Dpc_bhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

>Finished Zelda yet Sup Forums?
Yeah.
>Bought Blaster Master Zero yet Sup Forums?
I should have. I bought Issac instead. Its...ok.
>Are you ready for the Splatoon Test Fire Sup Forums?
No. Im just gonna get it when it comes out for the single player only

cant even buy one yet fuck this forced scarcity meme

Why didnt you preorder. Its your own fault.

This is the first time I browse Sup Forums in like a month.
What's the Sup Forumserdict on BM Zero?

I can't fucking get over that tiny little scratch I got while trying NOT to get scratches, do you think they'll sell screen replacements eventually? I've read the digitizer can easily be removed.

Probably. They sell replacement screens for just about all handhelds.

>What's the Sup Forumserdict on BM Zero?
There was no verdict because people were too busy flipping out over Jim Sterling's review of BotW and the weapon durability in BotW.

Taking a break from it for now
Yes, now working on getting a better ending
Fuck yes

no
no
no

I'm riding Zelda out until Mario Kart comes

I wish I could buy a switch for less than $500

I'm thinking of selling mine if I could make a profit

I can wait another month or two for CEMU. I don't need the portable.

>get to midgame
>keep finding awesome weapons before I can break them
>literally forced to avoid doing shrines just not to throw weapons away
The whole BotW durability is bad meme is a big fat lie. Once you get to the Champion weapons you could also stop caring about it altogether as they're incredibly easy to replace.

It's an enhanced remake of the NES Blaster Master, and it's pretty damn good. Can be a little too easy if you get and keep the fully charged blaster on bosses, but I'd say it's worth 10 bux

>People on Sup Forums actually bought a Switch
Baffles me

I can give you $305 :^)

No, the problem is that I live in Costa Rica and they are super over priced I will wait until there is enough stock in the US and tell some one to bring it/ bring it myself in the baggage so I don't have to pay taxes

>No. Im just gonna get it when it comes out for the single player only

I'm going to play the shit out of the multiplayer for a good year or so but the first thing I'll be checking out is the single player. The first game's final boss was one of the best that whole console gen so I can't wait to see if they reach those levels of fun in the sequel. Other bosses were pretty shitty though so I'm worried for more of that.

>Blaster Master Zero
Isn't that free on 3DS?

>a faggot shitposts
Doesn't baffle me at all

That game looks like absolute bottom of the barrel indie garbage with repetition and easy as fuck boring gameplay.

Yes

Playing Treasure Trove instead.

Im downloading it today so my little brother can play it.

What did you expect from people who also bought a PS4?

>Buying something because its "New"
>Runs games worse than the wii u
???

>handheld
>runs game better than an actual console

>Buying a hand held
>With a plastic screen
You can't defend that

Should I sell my 3ds while it may still have some value? Everything of note will just be on switch right?

Wait, Splatoon had as single player campaign? Fuuuuuu, I didn't buy it because my internet is unstable where I live.

Plastic endures falls better than glass.

Yes but it was average at best. The only part that stood out was the final boss.

It's not terrible but it sucks compared to Multiplayer.

Plastic scratches easier and looks worse. Thats why in 2017 nothing personal and handheld has a plastic screen. You are literally buying a toy at this point

Sort of, killed Ganon but still have plenty of quests to do. Played it for 100 hours so far so I'm not entirely sure how much there is left. I play it a little bit every day. Right now I'm upgrading all my armor to lvl 4. Having Zelda at launch was enough for me for the first month.

Plastic endures falls better than glass. Buy a tempered glass screen protector. Now it's resistant to falls and scratches

Glass screen will never be resistant to falls, no matter what you do. Plastic screen is better.

It would be nice if Nintendo dropped the "for the kids" mentality but I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. If you're that worried about scratches you literally just have to buy an eight bucks screen protector anyway.

Don't be a fucking retard and drop your Switch

>Finished Zelda Yet?
no. too big of a game and not that easy

>Bought Blaster Master yet?
youre kidding right? Of course I bought Blaster Master! I havent played it too much.. i've been having a ...BLAST with the other games but i'll get around to it

>Ready for Testfire?
hell yes.

is anyone else both very satisfied with the Switch launch Been playing FAST rmx, Bomberman hard, KoF 98 tightand extremely excited for the upcoming games?

Monster Boy
Graceful Explosion Machine
Wargroove
Pocket Rumble
Sonic Mania
getting Puyo Tetris right before my bday

Yeah we have lego city undercover coming out in a week aswell, sounds like a game that can keep you busy for a while

this is turning out to be my dream game machine. also most likely getting ARMS, Xenoblade, Octopath, Runner

>You are literally buying a toy at this point

Yes. Video game consoles are toys. What is your point?

>nothing personal
pssh, you forgot the 'kid', kid

well im working full time and studying on the side.. I cant even finish Zelda or any others for that matter.. I havent played a Lego video game in about 15 years

Its a piece of shit technology wise buts it not a toy. Its a fucking device you uncultured swine

I've played most of them with my little cousins, thought they were meh but undercover is different because it's open world, an original story (no licensed shit) and a gta-like. Whether it's worth the price is hard to say but it's supposed to be the best lego game so I'm getting it.
I feel you on zelda btw, I'm already burnt out on it.

is it just me or does Yooka-Laylee and even Snake Pass look awesome.. or am I just making excuses? Video games confirmed for being back on track

No, I haven't. I'm 60 hours in and I only finished Zora's Domain and almost Akkala. How the fuck are people beating this shit so quickly? Granted, I do like to wander around a lot and have a job. At this rate, I won't beat BoTW until Odyssey comes out.

It took me like 9 days of all day everyday gameplay to beat it including all shrines. I had over a week off so I just played nonstop.

Lego Island was amazing to me as a kid. I went into Gamestop a while back trying to buy a Lego game on Ps2 or Wii idk (heard it was good) and the clerk said it was something you play with your young cousins or nephews.. well my nephew is playing Battlefield 1 now lmao.. I got him to play FAST rmx with me he's ok at it, he even knew the starting boost (from Mario Kart, he's got a 3DS bless him).. well I bought him Super Mario 64 DS for his birthday that just came up. he doesn't even know how much fun he's in for

you're sick. I've played about 35 hrs and Ive just been exploring and doing shrines. I beat one boss, the elder fat monster thing.. attempted the trail island.. very fun

same here and I'm fine with that

Have you guys seen this? Gunman Clive devs prototype for next game

youtube.com/watch?v=q8L9Dpc_bhQ

3D Action Platformer

Is this game a Berserk reference?

memeing aside this look pretty cool, very familiar but cool nonetheless

Like Prince of Persia vibes

Finished main quest, going for all the korok seeds, god this game is good
Yes
Yes

wii u player here: lego city was shit

i'm on like one of the first quests.. to find the pictures.. but i have 30 something hours logged in..
any tip on finding the locations?

>wii u player here

shit just got real, whats up my man

Look for the Shiekah painter at different stables across Hyrule, he can guide you

will do. praise the goddess Hylia and praise kek

looks good. enjoyed the Gunman Clive games and that is a cool art style.. looking forward to it

i regret my wii u purchase

>living with regrets

lmao cuck detected. W101 justifies the entire console

No, I'm 55 hours in and haven't touched main quests yet

Not yet.

Sure am.

Speaking of artificial scarcity (which is mentioned awfully lot in Switch threads) - is it only me or is every physical Switch game super scarce? Recently I was looking to get Bomberman and every shop I looked had it sold out. Jap 'I am Setsuna' is super expensive right now, and pretty much only sold from unofficial sellers (scalpers?). Same with Isaac. Is it really that scarce right now and if so will they release additional batches? I don't like buying digital and I really dig the Switch boxes, it would be really a shame if I couldn't buy the games I want.
The region is EU if that matters (probably does, Nintendo shits on EU).

burgerboy here, I am Setsuna has a physical release? damn i had no idea

Only japs got physical, but the release includes English and French subtitle options.
Same with Disgaea 5 - already released in jap with English subs (and even dub iirc), western release in 2 months.

Why the fuck does it rain 99.99999999999999999999% of the time in Zelda

Shit is so fucking annoying it makes me not want to play

>Finished Zelda yet?
About to storm the castle
>Bought Blaster Master?
Not really interested. Waiting for Disgaea & Mario Kart. Maybe I'll pick up Shovel Knight
>Ready for Splat2n?
YES

Don't have it
OwO What's this?
yes

Disgaea 5 is out though.
The japanese version has complete english support.

not so sure how scarce games are but I did see a stack of BotW at my local GameShoppe. surprised the Switch isn't in stock in the States but its coming soon. makes sense to me though. console low stock, games similar stock.

>finished Zelda
No, I got on another multiplayer vidya kick so that's all I've been playing for the past week.
>blasted master
Not interested because I never played the original.
>Splatoon test fire
YES for reasons previously mentioned.

animal crossing when?

i like jrpgs but ive never played Disgaea.. im not so sure i like the style. this will save me 60 buckaroos

emulate disgaea 1 or 2

I bought Shovel Knight because I never played the game until now
It's good shit
I'm nowhere near done with Zelda (best the main game, but I've maybe only truly explored a quarter of the map) but I'm saving everything else to do in bits in pieces

Oddly enough Blaster Master was a household name for my family.. It was a popular NES title, and some of the best graphics of that era. I remember watching and playing it as a toddler

>tfw the first testfire is at a perfect time for me

So I hear you can get games cheaper from the Japanese store? How does one do this?

no thanks user. I still have Bravely Second to finish 1

Nah. Honestly it wasn't even the Game of the Console for me, I only got 76 hours from it. I would have gotten more but the load times on reloads began to get to me, so I never fully platinum'd it. I was playing it again a few weeks ago and my friend was like 'oh my god user pure golds how did you do that?" and I was crying inside because I used to get at least plats.

No for me, it was Hyrule Warriors. Got 125 hours out of that SHIT and all of it was co-op with a friend. seriously need to make more co-op games.

Pikmin 3 was fine too. I didn't hate Mario kart 8.

>but I'd say it's worth 10 bux
You sad fucking drone.

You're in Zora's Domain aren't you? There's a reason it's always raining in that area.
If not then you're just a whiner.

Exchange rate with kangaroo dollars is kinda garbo. Buying JPN Nintendo E-Shop Dollars is costly, and I'm too lazy to find and use a proper workaround.

Uh oh user paid for a game and enjoyed it better call him names

Why aren't any of you excited for ARMS?

I bit the bullet and bought one on Amazon for about $200. It's probably a scam, but a man can dream

Switch with no zelda.

The fuck?

pirated it for wiiu

You bought an empty box most likely, no way you found a legit Switch for $200

Good thing Amazon has a return policy

Yeah dude, that was definetly a scam. At best, it was a mistake on the vendors side who will just issue you a refund saying"lol jk, its broken" or something.

Oh man, just tracked my delivery and in a few hours I´ll have my hands on my Switch and BotW
I´m excited as fuck

I heard the game is really good.

I dunno I love it and Bayo 2. some of my favorites. I don't get Platinum rankings in W101 though.

Didn't get Hyrule Warriors. Mario Kart 8 was my junk along with Smash both playing multiplayer quite often. I was living in a house where the people I lived with had guests over all the time so there was a lot multiplaying going on and old friends of mine stopping by to chit chat and play Smash4

For me, the Wii U was my entry back into big games since the PS2 since all i played after that was Super Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil 5. so on buying the Wii U, I got a good haul of Wii and Wii U games and I used it also to get some virtual console games I missed out on like Mother and Earthbound. I'm counting MadWorld, No More Heroes, Metal Slug Anthology, Namco Museum Megamix, NIGHTS, Star Successor etc etc into the mix along with SM3DW, Wooly World, Bayo1 which i never played, Shovel Knight also

Wii U + 3DS + Switch + PC is the be all end all of video games for me

>Pirating the inferior version
>Buying a Switch anyways
Is this what retardation looks like?

i'm actually really excited for ARMS which is making me sad because this lineup sets out my entire budget for the year haha

>All those kids games

What the hell is Retro up to?

but it's not inferior?
And i bought a switch for Splatoon 2

Link does the meme pose a lot in botw.

Get pumped for one of the best games in a long time.