Why are people so mean in online games?

why are people so mean in online games?

People are only mean to people who are bad at playing the game.

Git gud and watch the animosity magically disappear. Alternatively, quit playing games that you're bad at playing, because you're weighing everyone else down.

Because you don't need to give a shit about being cordial and keeping yourself into the immersive storyline while xX_Dik_sLeDgE_Xx is blaring nigger shit on their mic, because they are almost ALWAYS competitive games and you had one fucking job which was apparently just too much to ask of you, and because if you don't reply to this then your mother will die in her sleep.

The trick is to stop playing competitive online games.

Because shitters like you who troll or are shit at the game pisses me off

Being mean to meek people turns me on.

Because you suck and you should feel bad about it until you git gud faggot

I bet you're the type of fag who makes a 3-point shooter build on NBA2K

The easiest way out is to just not reply to them. Only play with your friends, user.

I mean, you /do/ have friends, right user?
Right?

That is not true. People are mean online because there are no repercussions. People are dicks and the internet gave them the capacity to act without a filter. I think online behaviour is leaking into rl as well

Because you still care too much.

G.I.F.T.

no risk of being punched in the face for being a piece of shit

n-no..

>call somebody a faggot
>they tell me they're transgender

Why don't you trans-the fuck off?

Better you act as that gender you stupid fuck. How were you not already that gender here?

Well, what are you waiting for user? Go out there and make some!

What about me? Sorry, I already have friends of my own.

To add to that, I seriously think they're hi-jacking that shit from gay people. When is somebody going to get annoyed by this shit?

fuck off stop making this thread everytime

I'll be your friend, don't let bully you!

Because online games attract the worst type of people. They usually prefer to follow meta guides than actually play games. Ultimately they don't care about games beyond using them as a way to flex their e-peens.

Private matches with friends is still the best way to play.

You and your thread are pathetic

Why is her head so huge?

Bet you've never seen a real woman's head before, turbovirgin.

My friends found out im a fag
and now they treat me like shit. Dont do gay kids

True but they heads surely couldn't be that large or they would be smarter.

There there, user. It'll be okay.
You know what's worse than not having any friends?
Having a lot of friends, and then losing all of them out of your own stupidity.

>My friends found out im a fag
How?

Just man up, faggot. Not like "Get cancer retard" will kill you.
My advice: GIT GUD

>be shit at the game
>everyone rages at you
>solution: git gud

>be good at the game
>shitters rage at you
>solution: laugh at them

Why does it matter if people are mean to you, unless you fucking suck at the game? Alternatively, just play with your friends if you're so scared of mean people

The leatherman outfit probably gave it away.

What did you do?

I always was quiet about when they talked about girls and stuttered like crazy when i was asked about what type is my fav, they already know i was a huge furfag and they asked the question and i had a autistic moment and admitted to it . I'm pretty fucking stupid user and I don't know how to fix myself. I've given up on being a normie at this point, I can't even talk to people in public and I get all flustered when even ordering a meal or buying stuff. I always avoid contact with people, I'm not autistic but i feel like it

Deleted them all, cut off all ties and ran away because I'm extremely insecure and riddled with anxiety and prone to making really stupid rash decisions.
I'm not cut out for having friends.

Because they have 3x bigger dick online.

>riddled with anxiety and prone to making really stupid rash decisions.
Me/10

How did they know you were a furfag?

Sounds like you have a fundamental problem with yourself, user. Maybe you should fix this flaw before complaining about it online to strangers.

So you threw a tantrum because you felt like it?
Anyway you can you tell them you had a seizure and you're sorry.

>they already know i was a huge furfag
You're a riot. How do they know?

> I get all flustered when even ordering a meal or buying stuff.
Me too brah

Shit, i deleted all my friends too and started anew years later. Not because i have anxiety or any of that shit, i just needed to cure myself out of being a friend collector.

I just want to have fun, not minmax tryhard obey the meta.

Just disable voice chat or text chat or whatever.

Plus in my early-late teens, i was pretty vocal about stuff i liked. No filter, i have a nack for trusting people way to quickly and i dont know when im crossing the line.

They should've stopped talking to you when they found out you were a furfag.

You may have a place on the spectrum, my dude.
Get it checked out so you can collect autism bucks.

I should

>open door in fursuit thinking it's the mail guy for the package mom told me about
>it's a surprise visit by a neighbour I befriended at school
>awkwardly greet friend and tell friend to come in
>"lol what's that shit, user? is it for your job"
>explain it's a hobby of mine
>he sees the MLP posters
>he pretends he forgot something and has to go back home
>next day the entire school knows

subhuman animeNEETs deserve to be bullied until they finally neck their worthless selves

Smart froggoposter

pls no bully

So who's your favorite artist?

Na pretty much everyone is raging at shitters or Brazilians.

Furfags deserve all the bullying they get.

right now, Null-ghost

Cunts gonna cunt.

Because I am a failure IRL so my confidence man thing fails, horribly.

Fine taste my dude.

Thanks

dumb anime poster go get a bf already

I'm having thoughts of doing the exact same thing right now

I feel really anxious and insecure with them

well, there is 2 choices
1. You feel like you can try to fix what issues or problems with them.
2. Delet them, they aren't worth worrying about

They are the only "friends" I've made in years

I just feel so worthless all the time and wonder if I even matter to anyone and it just spirals out of control

>They are the only "friends" I've made in years
Better then none i guess
>I just feel so worthless all the time and wonder if I even matter to anyone and it just spirals out of control
I feel ya on that. only people I can say that care about me is my family

You sound cute, user.
Wanna be friends?

>tfw no boyfriend

I dont know this feel

>People are only mean to people who are bad at playing the game.
But that's where you are wrong

>tfw too old to be a cute girlfriend (male)

you guys r gay as shit
monitoring thread

post emails sluts

h-how

Holy shit, I did the exact same thing 6 months ago. Cut ties with everyone over what I perceived at the time as I guess some slight against me. Hopefully things work out for both of us. If I can sick with my antidepressant and therapy I am hopeful things may turn around. I'm this socially stunted though which scares me for any prospect of making and maintaining friends as I head toward my 30s

What do you mean how?
Post your steamID, silly.

>Wanting friends
>Not living in solitude with nothing but the internet and hobbies to keep you company
You're not living the comfy way, user.

you mean sad and depressive way

>steam friends on Sup Forums
don't you fucking do it, nerds

>Normalfag who's never been alone
Opinion discarded

DUDE
WEEB
LMAO

like you would know me

Its better to do that with someone

This user understands.
Not having to worry about what other people might think or feel, or not having to remember so-and-so's birthday/anniversary/whatever is the best.

No wonder people don't love you with how much you hate yourself, all the time thinking about yourself. So self centered, treating other people like props.
The secret to making friends is to really like the other person. They can see it when you give no shit about them.

>have qt animu avatar
>filter outs a lot of faggots
>filter outs plenty of animu weaboo peps
>filter outs furfags
>have 4 solid online-friends i know for many years

I also tenderly love kitsunes and all kinda of foxxy creatures, including antromorphic foxes aka fluffy furry stuff. Dont have fursona shit though.

I do play Skyrim as dressup simulator and HS, also plenty of coop games like KF2, Vermintide, TW:W , Factorio, Terraria and other shits. I am very kind person always helpful.

Cheer up lads

This image is propagated by Sup Forums to try and kick weebs off Sup Forums.

Nobody is falling for it.

You're indoctrinated

>anxiety
>had friends to begin with
Fucking kill yourself normalshitter.

Weebs should fuck off desu.

The only way to through life

>normalshitter
I wish. They were all Steam friends, doofus.
Besides, I'm absolutely alone now. The only reason I haven't killed myself out of utter loneliness yet is because you guys and twitch streams keep me company. This place is literally my only social outlet.

>uwn be flustered as an anime

no feel good

Not before I fuck you

Not OP, but I recognize my problems are pretty entirely centered around self loathing. I have trouble trusting people and constantly feel that they are talking about and mocking my own personal insecurities

I've met some fine people here though.
All of them were furfags, but still

edgelords

I am so fucking sick of this shit.

>tfw nobody talks to you or texts you first and you gotta be the one to start the conversation to get any social interaction
Why don't people ever approach me first?

Because people are naturally mean, and games give them an environment to express themselves unrestricted

Imagine a primal tribe that just conquered another tribe. What's going to happen to the latter? They're going to get raped, kicked and slaughtered constantly, for literally no reason, even if they don't pose a threat - just because it's allowed by the laws of the former. Should humanity's laws drop at some point, every single person (maybe except for the natural betas) will instantly revert into a selfish psychopath who'd murder for a can of food. That's who we all are.

What are you doing here