BUY MY SOCKS

BUY MY SOCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bteyMFfeaYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that last video
what the fuck George?Since when you rely on gimmicks to make your videos you post modernist cunt?

He was trying to be cute in order to stave off the unreasonable shitflinging in his comments section for criticizing a popular game.

When you listen to him on the podcast it's clear that negative comment sections really get to him (i.e. after his Doom review or those 30 seconds of talking about Trump in his 2016 video).

Really?huh,I used to think he was so stuck up based on his scripted videos.He really sounded like an turbo nerd while podcasting with the sbfp.
I do prefer his monotone cut to the point way better though,hope this is just a one time thing

>those 30 seconds of talking about Trump in his 2016 video)
He did spend way too much time on that for a video about games. He could have just said "Donald Trump is the POTUS now", which is ridiculous enough to illustrate his point without having to get so political

>Clemps is a dicklover
>Gaming Brit is a biggest fuccboi I've seen in my life
>SBH's twitter profile pic is him cuddling with some flaming pinkhaired faggot
Why do all /ourguys/ love cock so much?

simple, you've fallen for the meme and they're not /ourguys/

>30 seconds
>in a 16 minute video
>on what happened during the year

Literally all he said was that Trump is a sleazy billionaire. Somehow that is too political and too long.

>When you listen to him on the podcast it's clear that negative comment sections really get to him

>after his Doom review
His Doom review was spot on though.

Not sure what you're trying to tell me user.

Clemps' videos are complete shit anyway.
His jokes fall flat 99% of the time.

I want to protect George.

He breezed past everything else that happened that year, he spent more time talking about Trump than anything else in that opening little recap.

And he was attacking Trump, he said a lot more than calling him a sleazy billionaire

I wouldn't say 99% but there are many and some are so bad I cringe to the point of closing the video or skipping ahead.
>My weak point is my bumhole ;)
>SMASHY SMASHY XD

He's a liberal, his recent video was in rhyme for "world poetry day" and in his Pokemon Go video, he made a comment about the Confederate Bas-Relief in his state being "a symbol of racism".

Don't have to be a Sup Forumsock to agree that Liberals are cancer.

I just counted. It is 13 seconds talking about Trump. 10 seconds before that talking about other events. The video itself is 18 minutes long.

And saying that Trump bragged about getting away with tax evasion and sexual assault is a factual statement. Literally the only opinion there is calling him sleazy.

If you think that's too long and political you're outta your mind user.

I don't even care about zelda that much, I just wanted to hear some peoples thoughts but that shit was annoying and unwatchable for me.
I mean if you have a point just say it without patronizing faggotry.
Also if you think the comments are going to be "unreasonable" (lol) just disable.

To be honest the worst part of the video was when he talked about Brexit. Mainly because he clearly had no idea what he was talking about. He had blatantly just heard a friend say "Brexit was about x" and then parroted it in the video. It just made him come across as very uninformed and foolish.

>A factual statement

Just like how black commit more crimes that whites?

You fucking racist asshole.

i'd fuck charlie tho

>Trump bragged about getting away with tax evasion and sexual assault is a factual statement.
Why didn't the victim report him after he did it then? Why didn't she do it when he was running for President in the first place? Or at any time before the debates when folks were talking about Trump bringing Bill Clinton's victims to the debates?

How about a big bag of cash from a millionaire.

>BUY MY SOCKS
>SO I CAN DICK AROUND IN JAPAN

didn't the tax thing was recently proved bullshit tho?

It was always bullshit, it's just media trying to find ANYTHING to pin on Trump.

Shit CNN actually had a recent report about him being afraid of stairs. STAIRS!!!.

See that's the problem. Can't just say it's a factual statement that something happened which he literally showed in the video happening. Gotta get butthurt about it and bring up some completely unrelated points if it affects a candidate you like.

This dumb snowball behavior is how 13 seconds in a gaming video become "too political".

He shouldn't even be acknowledging it. Videos like his are about escapism and enjoying viewpoints on gaming, not some liberal being angsty about "da mean mr twump winning".

He stole a gimmick from a lindybeige video because he's unoriginal

youtube.com/watch?v=bteyMFfeaYk

Just because you use his videos for escapism doesn't mean that's what he's aiming for when making them.

OR you stop getting your panties in a bind because a video game video had two political sentences in it.

DUDE
PESSIMISM
D U D E

I liked his MGS videos

His Let it Die video was fucking retarded

Now I shitpost about him

HyperBitHero isn't gay.

TELL ME ABOUT THE NOODLE MACHINE

PAY

Brit isn't actually gay

MY

Whatever you say, Brit.

>Videos like his are about escapism and enjoying viewpoints on gaming
You got a source for this friend?

HEALTHCARE

I bet he isnt. He is just a dumb faggot either way.

George overreacts to negative criticism, he is a soft ball of loneliness who doesn't want to upset anyone.

>Clemps
Who?

The fag who made those summary videos on Drakengard/Nier which is pretty much the only reason anyone would watch him.

He really seems like a thin skinned bitch. He had to go to these lengths just to invalidate anyone disagreeing with him and get all of his fans attack those people in the comment section.

>When you listen to him on the podcast it's clear that negative comment sections really get to him

Typical nu-male, can dish it out but can't take it. Either don't run your mouth about shit you know nothing about or get ready to face some criticism yourself.

You sound triggered.

why is 13 seconds there tho? what was the function of it other than create this type of conversation?
I don't buy this naive bullshit anymore, there are IRL gatherings were a unspoken rule is not bring up politics, because everybody knows how intoxicating and out of control it gets.
But no, youtubers are still naive about how shitty this topic is, poor babies deed dun nuffin.

I'm gonna assume you have never uploaded a YouTube video if you think comment sections are full of reasonable, constructive criticism when people disagree with you.

Why the fuck would you even look at the comments anyway

Maybe he incorrectly assumes most of jos viewers don't have severe autism like you.

Yeah man why would a guy making YouTube videos look at the comments on his YouTube videos?

a pewdiepie wannabe

>Doesn't want to upset anyone
>Puts non vidya controversial opinions in his video(s).

Does not compute. Same goes for TB and every other autist like that.

It was also world poetry day when he uploaded the video

No, why would you actually look at them though, none of the feedback or conversations in there have any fucking merit or quality

to get your dick sucked for btfo those nasty trumpkins xD

Because he is making videos for an audience. His entire YT business depends on his audience watching his videos and the comments are one of the main ways to see their reactions.

It's not like YT comments are all shit and unreasonable, it's that you have to sift through so much unnecessary, reactionary garbage to find the fair ones that actually help you improve your videos.

They don't calculate and don't think that what they're typing and saying is going to be controversial.

At least for Georgey boy. TB operates on some manic cunt agenda, who knows what's going through his tired mind.

>I can dictate to you what your videos are supposed to be about

So it was