youtube.com/watch?v=YyxqlA4rqaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017
>playing MMORPGS

hello is this safety dance????

was gm of a guild and my 3 rl friends were my officers

op why u gotta be like this

haHAA

My buddies and I made a guild in Guild Wars 1 when it first came out, all 5 of us. For fun we made alts of girls we liked in high school and pretended to hump them using dance emotes...those where the times.

>GM's wife is an officer in guild
>doesn't ruin everything or cause drama

>guild officer is an older woman who calls you hunny and buys you gifts from the cashshop

whats the problem?
these guilds are often the most stable and you can rely on them to be around for a long time.

What difference does it make?

In most cases, a guild's leader will make some of his closer friends in the game or outside the game his officers. Hell, even in the job market contacts get you jobs and promotions. People give stuff to people they like. More news at eleven.

>be officer in a guild
>other officers online gf joins the guild
>he promotes her to officer
>they "break up"
>she causes drama
>entire guild sides with her because shes a girl
>he stops playing
>she keeps causing drama in the guild for 2 years
>have superiority over her as i was officer long before
>remove and ban her from the guild when i quit
felt good

>never get a higher rank than core raider
>refuse officer/leadership roles
>keep all relationships as basic as possible
>can leave anytime with zero drama
>pick of all the top guilds
>every guild wants to poach me

Be a good player.
Join good guilds (hardcore, losers)
Don't become part of cliques or any autistic cabals.

Gaming is best this way, I don't understand why people want to deal with people's histrionic/catty personalities and shit in games. It's very strange

>Guild leader is the guys wife
>She won't even let him be a leader, but a co-leader with less admin powers on our discord
>Super religious
>Throws a tantrum if we don't use the chat board on the discord for random conversation but trust me she will make you aware of whatever bullshit fat girl "home decorating" she does
>Constantly whining about how she thinks nobody likes her and her pushover husband has to convince us all to kiss her ass and suck her toes

If she wasn't such a genuinely good DPS and I didn't make tons of other friends in the guild I would have left

Guild Moms are the best. Every once in awhile you'll get a Guild Grandma and that's like Heaven.

>guild leaders friends are officers
>and loot council
>they're not good
>they give themselves all the drops

This is why the guild can't retain members and why I'm leaving for a more progressed guild soon.

This is the secret to having fun. Refuse any attempts a guild will try to lock you in and just don't be shit and you'll coast through everything.

I never understood why people want Officer/Leadership roles in guilds anyway. It seems to be just another hassle that gets in the way of actually playing.

>having """girls""" in the guild

it's like playing with a bomb that is about to explode.

>She won't even let him be a leader, but a co-leader with less admin powers on our discord
Now while I agree everything else sucks, why would the guy automatically be the leader out of the two?

>suggesting that there are any MMORPGs in this, the year of our lord 2017, that are worth raiding in

w e w l a d
e a
w d

Wildstar has literally the best raiding, desu senpai.

haHAA

Where did it all go so wrong, user? Wildstar had potential to be something great

>guild grandma

>games get to a point where people can act out the traditionally wise supportive nurturing elder stereotype of a grandma in an online group

Feels weird man

For launch:
>we don't need to fix these bugs
For f2p launch:
>we don't need more servers

Wildstar isn't a bad game but mmo players are fickle and quick to either move on or write off a game completely.

They have a lot of money and no one left around to spend it on so people in their general vicinity become surrogate grandkids and get spoiled with in-game things. It's good stuff. It doesn't hurt they are usually really chill and nice and don't take things too seriously.

>Guild leader and his GF parties with me to my quest
>They won't stop RPing while I do my quest
>They RP on the party chart

Why didn't you rp with them?

>Guild leader calls you a faggot
>Suck his dick in a platonic way to prove you're straight
heh

You don't have bombs in your games?

It's not Sex RP. It's tumblr-tier LARPing with annoying yaoi girl squeals about their cat ear avatars.

>lol dude you actually came in my mouth, I knew you were a faggot

Why don't you girl squeal with them, faggot?

inb4 I'm a literal homosexual who plays male characters

>get married and adopt a little black child over the course of 9 years
>tell him you were pranking him the whole time
lol got him good

youtube.com/watch?v=YyxqlA4rqaU

>complaining about nepotism in video game guilds
This is a flavor of autism I wasn't aware of.

>Dungeon party consists of me and a group of people that are obviously friends
>They RP well, and don't act like a bunch of homos
>Have very fun time
ERPing faggots ruined RP servers. No, just because I joined a RP lobby doesn't mean I want to suck your "feminine" penis.

Already left and uninstalled the game when only bots and miners are left in the game weeks after. I should've stayed with that fellow rookie qt who revived me in the forest than stayed with those fuckers

>Balmung

Plus, a lot of older people have fucking nothing to do all day besides watch TV.
Might as well spend it playing slow-paced games.

>join raid team as ret pally
>go dk at the release of next xpac
>sat from raid team for not doing enough dps (the other dk in guild had every BiS legendary)

>join a normie guild
>meme spouting is totally lost on them
>no fun allowed

anyone else ever try it? Non-Sup Forums guilds are the fucking worst.

>join a normie guild
>they all talk like they are in a perpetual twitch chat
>mfw

Even Sup Forums guilds hates faggots that only spout memes, go back to the reddit guilds.

>they all hail from anonymous imageboard where initially the idea of aib guild sprang up
>they all got to know each other from there
>they're all pretty chill people
>you take time to accomodate to the clique and eventually fit in
>give random hoes no quarter, if a grrrrl gamer doesn't fit in with mentality and assimilate she just leaves
>only had 1 girl ever and no one ever tried to go after her
>stop playing that MMO years ago but continue staying in contact, visiting each other despite living in different cities and whatnot
This is one of the best things to happen in my life. I've know these guys for more than 5 years now, despite all of us being in our 25+ ages we still are pretty close to each other. Although life's been getting quite busy for us all and we don't spend as much time playing vidya and discussing things over skype/discord chats but we still hold up to each other. I'm pretty sure we will part our ways because of real life shenanigans in 5 or so years. Not sure if I'll be able to handle it. These people are the only ones I can call friends.

men are better at leading than women

My cousin looks like a nubile version of this girl and it's the hottest thing ever.

>loot council is the GM and no one else
>there is girls in the guild that get priority on loot even tho their dkp is low as fuck

>they roll for loot they can't even use/don't need
>you do
>they get priority

>still playing WoW after WoD
>still playing WoW after DO YOUR FUCKING WORLD QUESTS AND MYTHIC+ ALL DAY ERRY DAY
yourself to blame somethin something

You haven't been in TGiSH then. One of the big reasons I left was all the memespouting and NONSTOP usage of the words 'literally' and 'kino'.
They also kept driving away old and new members with their clique shit. They're always 2-5 players short, whether it's actually empty slots or shit players filling them.