This game is pretty fun fuck you Sup Forums

This game is pretty fun fuck you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

gta5-mods.com/scripts/hack-mod-v-01a
club.ubisoft.com/en-US/dashboard?GenomeId=954e66a0-be1b-4aa0-9690-fb75201e4e9e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Fuck YOU you sjw piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

ONLY a Fucking sjw would play a game as a nigger!!!!! in fucking CALIFORNIA!

Actually I agree with this point. It's annoying to me that you can literally wear gay pride shirts. Ugh.

>hackerspace

yeah i fucking loved this shit
best game i've played in ages desu, it's a shame they cracked it before the patch that added more content since now i've finished it i don't have an excuse to play it
i never even tried sailing
but yeah this game was basically made for me, goofy as fuck, great soundtrack, fun and fairly unique gameplay (doing missions without ever entering places and only using drones was the best shit) etc etc
but it's got a fat dyke who's in like, 2 cutscenes so it's the worst game ever 0/10
i feel like i might be too old to get mad at it

>boat has no name
immersion ruined

what game is this?

SJW_FAGS 2 aka watch dogs 2 if you're not a brainwashed cunt

what game? looks good

>You can wear gay pride shirts
You know, stuff like this would be a lot of fun if these games had self-awareness. Like, if the protagonist could do all this virtue-signaling stuff, but the more of it you put on the more enthusiastically he kind of moves around. He's all super pumped to be supporting a cause and he means well, and it winds up being kind of silly and childish like how Grand Theft Auto used to be.

I have known so many gay people, and to me it feels absurd to be proud of them for being gay. I feel like the end goal of all acceptance movements should be for people to eventually not give a shit. Like, a dorm roommate once came out while I was in college, and nobody cared. He was super upset because he thought he was going to get his moment in the light and all this support for his bravery, but nobody knew it was a secret in the first place, and after he made his big announcement the guys asked him if he wanted to play next in Smash Bros. Not because he was gay, but because we were playing Smash Bros and we assumed if he's in the room, you know, he wants to play.

I imagine that. Dude running around in a gay pride shirt, excited because he thinks everyone will notice, and nobody notices.

I dunno about all that I just hate fags

cool paragraph triggered by a game having a rainbow shirt in it
you do realize the game is set in san francisco right?

and yet you love dick

what gtaV mod is this?

>Reach the DedSec hackerspace

Jesus fuck that made me cringe.

gta5-mods.com/scripts/hack-mod-v-01a
Is 'cringe' an autism thing?
Like i see 'cringe threads' and it's just the same content as a ylyl thread

watch_dogs 2, i really liked the visual- and audio design in this game. the animations looked really good, the color palette was really pleasing and the world felt really alive.

i really liked the gameworld because npc's had names, also they weren't any assholes and i didn't even want to kill them. this is the best gta clone that i have played.

Idk anything about the missions and stuff but why is this game so demanding?
It looks fuck agly and I can't max it out with a 970. Coming to this straight after playing the witches and the division (fun with normie friends), this looks like a fucking turd.

the fat dyke is a villain and you can kill her and her tumblerinas so it's ok

>The game is set in San Francisco
So a gay pride shirt is basically like wearing a baseball cap. Yeah, that makes it all the funnier. Protag running around in a pride shirt, even though he's not gay.

"Yeah, I'm real hyped to be supporting this movement bro. It's a community, bro."

Nobody cares. Protag seems like a little kid to people who are dealing with actual problems because the protag doesn't really get it. He's not angry or bashing white people or anything, he's just trying to be positive.

A gay dude comes on to him. Protag says, "Oh, sorry man! I'm not gay. I'm just really supportive!" Protag goes to the gay bar. Confuses and embarrasses gay guys who are trying to pick him up. "I'm supportive! "I'm supportive!"

I'm just so sick of everyone being so up their asses about race and gender politics. It's all so fucking stupid and it's all being shared by people who haven't been there and who don't know shit.

5 star post

the fat dyke killed any possibility of the culture war fags here playing it though, doesn't matter she's an annoying villain that dies
i'm on a 970 too and it's fine, overclock yer shit
pretty sure i have it maxed except for AA, well and i'm on an outdated 1080p monitor
i have a shirt that says 'i love swedish boys' but i'm not gay and hate the swedes, i think i have a gay pride hat somewhere
yall think everything's about making a statement lol
also it's not even specifically a gay pride shirt iirc unless you inherently think rainbows are gay which you probably do since everything has a fucking message to you

>hate the swedes

What's your AA?

Using msaa?

Watch Dogs 2 was pretty good desu.

It was like a bunch of middle aged men in a focus group tried to make Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It was just so ridiculous and the fact the game plays everything straight just makes the retarded characters and plot work somehow.

Also the stealth gameplay was pretty fun and sometimes even approached good level design.

Nice meme!

what i gotta hate somebody
i mean i don't really hate the swedes i just like shitting on my swedish friends
no msaa, shadows on very high instead of ultra and smaa
this
the game was pretty fun and the story and characters that should have been terrible somehow manage to wrangle their way into being likeable
also is this the only game with a confirmed autistic character in the main cast?

forgot to add even the shoehorned in trump shit at least had a fucking great mission that you could approach in many different ways
the game even commented on how i didn't use the zipline
like bruh i don't need a zipline i'm driving a car out of a window

I had more fun with it than GTA5 surprsingly, but the gunplay feels out of place when it probably could end up as a basic stealth game.

Not really, it's just as shitty as Watch_Dogs 2 with even worse optimization.
Still can't believe they made a TPS in fucking 2016 with no god damn blindfire AGAIN.
Like jesus christ.
Basic fucking shit they don't even add, shit that's been in TPS games for almost a decade.

I like rainbows but I am not a gay

>just as shitty as Watch_Dogs 2
Watch_Dogs*
Not to mention the shitty melee combat that's infested 90% of open world Ubisoft games.

Wait, the optimization is terrible? Thats worrying, The Division ran great on an R7 260x and an FX-6100 and that looked nice too. Did they want people to get the PS4 version instead?

>almost a decade.
Try almost 2 decades.
The game is missing basic mechanics that were in use in San Andreas.

This game is too close to real life to be honest...

Wait it didn't have blindfire? I rarely used guns so i didn't notice, but that's garbage.
At least you could shoot from cars unlike the first one, and at least the melee had some slight freedom to it unlike the first one where it does the same takedown animation every fucking time.
I absolutely despised the first one, like it awoke dark feelings that i didn't know i had, that's how much i hated it, but this one is alright.
oh and the optimization is fine maybe you didn't pirate it and denuvo is slowly eating your computer
they shoulda modelled the suicide nets
also why don't you have ICONIC SAN FRANCISCO FOG turned on

Because San Francisco Fog seemed like it would be taxing on my PC. I'm barely getting 55fps as it is

Specs?

980ti
i5 4690k
8gb

Running at 1440p but still...I had to lower the settings pretty far into "Just high" to get 55fps

it actually adds a lot of atmosphere
like i haven't played with it off and that screenshot just seems weird to me
you'd think they'd at least have some fog
but i have no idea what the performance hit is, i never noticed any dips going from a fogless area to driving over the bridge
if you're on a 970 or better you should be able to handle it

DO A FLIP FAGGOT!

Does this game have a better open world than GTA 5?

fucking saved

no
but npcs have surprisingly long and detailed dialogue with each other and the fact they're all named and have generated personalities and have a system of emotions makes it more fun to fuck with them than in gta v
but gta v's world is extremely well realized

i sort of wanted to check this game out, but not for 60 fucking dollars.

Reminder to enable SF fog for ultimate spookiness.

Also HFTS are incredible if you can run them. Absolutely murder my performance though. Have everything set to max (100% details etc) but need to enable temporal filtering to keep it above 30

>driving a car out of a window
fuck man, i just used a crane.

i crane'd up there and droned the whole thing but then decided craning it down was too anticlimactic so i charged in, jumped in the thrussmobile and drove out the fucking window
it was beautiful
>HFTS
was that added in a patch? my cracked copy only has regular shadows and PCSS

I guess so. I bought the game a few months after release so they were always there for me

Not sure whether it's worth it tbqh

is there a mod to make the guy white?
I want to play it but don't like black characters.

someone gift it to me plox I have uplay

club.ubisoft.com/en-US/dashboard?GenomeId=954e66a0-be1b-4aa0-9690-fb75201e4e9e

I really liked it too. I think my favourite mission was the one where you had to break into the company that manufactures those giant killer robots for the military.

I loved that mission just for the return of spidertank.
And the surprisingly huge number of quotes/phrases that were programmed into the robot.

>horatio is actually bro tier
>doesn't appear in any side ops and most of the main ops
>all because he was made to be killed off
>not even by the main bad guys
Fuck you, Ubisoft.

well said my man

How close does it replicate the city? I only ask because I live there

That whole questline about the mexican gang generally felt like it was part of a different game entirely.

So really no mods or texture replacements to change the black dude?

i enjoyed the game a lot

though i hope they go back to the first one's dark-serious tone in WD3

Gay pride isn't a thing because we want attention, it's a counter to homophobia. People are told to be ashamed of it, so they turn around and say they're proud of it.

No one does a fist pump when they realize they're homosexual.

Its fun but holy shit some of the missions are hard as fuck.
I cant for the life of me play the game steathly.
Especially if you are playing with someone else.

Also still waiting for the devs to release a patch that actually fix the stupid framerate drop.

But did he play Smash Bros?