Faces of Sup Forums

Let's try something different, let's see what all you gamers and game-ettes out there look like state you age, age you got into games and your current favorite game GO

>age: 28
>age I got into games: 22
>current favorite game: Horizon zero dawn

bump

Probably when I was 4 or 5, not sure though. I just remember getting a Gameboy when I was super young and playing with my parents' NES. The first game I actually remember playing was Super Mario Land, but my parents said I was playing stuff before that.

Don't really have a current favorite game. Recently played through Dark Souls again, and I've been enjoying GTAV Online a lot. Nothing really stands out as a current favorite though. Once Persona 5 comes out that will likely be it.

For now, my favorite games ever are Persona 4 Golden, Fallout: New Vegas, and Legend of Mana.

Ahhh yes...the "im desperate for real human interaction thread"...a nice thread... heh...

is this like. a troll thread or what.

fuck you wanna see my face for?

age 1st vidya: idk 4 5 6?
fav game: dont got one. really like last of us, but playing alot od for honor

pussy

This is not allowed on Sup Forums and the thread will be deleted soon. Go to /soc/.

>showing your face on Sup Forums

Bad idea

Your face makes me want punch your skull in. This is not video game related, reported and saged.

>age: 27
>age I got into games: 7
>current favorite game: Megaman 2

>age: 51
>age got into games: 45
>current favorite game: MGS3

f
i started with pokemon go

Nice face bro

L

>32
>31
>mario

don't hit on me, boys!

>>>/le/ddit

>age got into games: 12
>current favorite game MADDEN 17

i posted my pic on r9k and they said i was so nerdy i made nerds look like normal ppl so no thanks

ah yes the original angry video game nerd

dflajflsdfjlfalf

I wonder if Jaakko is doing his vague videos and occasionally demonstrating how depressed he is.

I honestly can't even tell if this is satire lmfao

Honestly not that OP is bad looking but posting this on Sup Forums with a literal numale type of look...

It makes me question things.

As much as I want to see old dudes be into videogames I still feel like it's not really plausible. You're a cool guy though.

Satire

>age: 21
>got into games: 13
>current favorite: Zelda: BotW

It is damn good, and you poorfags jelousy won't change that

that's Mads Milkenson or whatever his name is.