I dare Sup Forums to name a single more overrated videogame character than this walking pile of junk

I dare Sup Forums to name a single more overrated videogame character than this walking pile of junk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's hot but she's kinda bitchy

She's only overrated by people who haven't played the game. If you did, you would know that Commander has the best body, and that A2 and Pod153 are best girls

Doomguy.

There's no way he's a human, running that fast while carrying that extra "baggage".

But what did he mean by "baggage", I wonder.

how much energy do you think a 215lb man in military shape generates when he runs?

Can you not badmouth my android wife?

You really can't.

>sold as the protagonist
>amounts to nothing more than a plot device for a jpop manlet to go on a revenge story path
>very little characterization of her own, and when you do find out more about her character, it still completely revolves around jpop manlet

2B is one of the weakest written characters ever, and that's really fucking surprising coming from Taro and a sequel to a game that everyone fell in love with because of the great characters. 2B is Yuffie tier of one-dimensional and unsatisfying and her only actual appeal is her body.

Your wife is a fucking whore.

Pretty much this.
I really liked A2 though. Since she actually has some sort of a personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg

I don't understand the hate.

At the beginning she barely shows emotion but her interactions with 9s during the main story and dialogue during sidequests especially made me care alot about both of them.

Its a good thing the english dub was great for this game, 2b's japanese voice sounds like such a generic animu girl I cant stand listening to it.

>not machine with a dream

Commander>A2>9S wearing 2B's Clothes>Adam>Eve>>>>>>>>>>>>B

A2 and 9S sounded great, but I don't think dub 2B was good. Why does she always sound so bitchy?

Yeah, once again they've kind of missed the "feel" of the main heroine in these games (Zero's localization was way worse though).

Why is it 80% dislikes?

i thought it was hot as fuck

Probably because the god-tier music that originally plays in the background is replaced with dogshit

This dingdong (or multiple dingdongs) post it in every Nier thread, it's weird, like it's one of them there maymays to them now, I guess.

Stop playing the dub and try out her Japanese voice.

I know we like to joke around but in all seriousness in 100 years 2B's bum will be talked about in the same esteem as Michelangelo's David

this was totally on purpose right

Playing with Japanese VA she seems direct but not bitchy. Just doesn't deal that well with long-windedness and likes to focus on her mission instead of pointless activities but gets less rigid over time. Generally I get the feeling she's often socially a bit awkward instead of being upset with people.

I noticed that on some occasions the translation made her more 2COOL4SCHOOL than the original lines. She would be genuinely shocked in Japanese and the English line would just be like "Huh, that's new."

I only finished the A route so far, she seems alright but not that interesting. Typical strong female type who's bad with emotions, somewhat prominent in Japanese fiction. People just like that ass I guess.

The game itself has kinda disappointed me with its normalness but like I said, only route A done. Still, I feel like the side quests gave me more feels from the beginning in the original Nier, here I had one or two that weren't just like "Okay. What's next?"

built for murder, can't appreciate a professional user?

finish the other routes user and then come back before shits spoiled

Its normalness stays through and through. It's the tamest Taro game, apart from 9s becoming "insane" there's nothing shocking in the game.

POD 042 IS BEST BOY

Wow that was easy