I need a new 3DS game between Dragon Ball Fusions or Pokémon S/M?

I need a new 3DS game between Dragon Ball Fusions or Pokémon S/M?
I can only afford one.
Which one?

do you like dragon ball or pokemon better

I like both.
On one side, Dragon Ball Fusions seems something different than catching mons and train them.

or DQ8 3DS?

I haven't finished S/M, but DBF is kinda short.

How short in terms of hours?

If you can only afford one video game it might be best not to buy any video game.

DBF is a literal love letter to all DB fans. So many nods to all the series and over 1000 fighters to scout.

S/M is great but I had a lot of fun with it because I chose to finish the Dex.

If you're only gonna play for the story in pokemon, (which is really good imo) I think fusions will last you longer since there's more to do and online battles were just added in the update.

The main campaign is around 15 hours, but the end game is massive.

This. Goddamn.

This.

just hack your 3ds and get both

Don't I need like two 3ds to hack one?

Nah.

3ds.guide

I mean I have a bit of money, just not much.

Then don't waste it on media you can get for free.
But you're most likely 15 and ESL so that's why you're even debating this

I didn't really keep track. But if I did, it probably felt shorter. When I got done with the 'endgame', my only thought was: "where's the next quest?"

26 and jobless, I've been looking for a job, but I had no luck of being even interviewed.

then you should know better than to play trashy shovelware, let alone pay for it

What's make the games mentioned trashy shovelware?

You're asking me why a random licensed game for the 3ds is trashy shovelware? Can't you think for yourself? If you're actually 25 you should be playing good games.

so there are trashy shovelware because they're 3ds games?

I'm beginning to understand why it is you don't have a job and are facing this issue on game taste, as-well as your general money issues. You haven't understood a single word I've said. It's clearly not getting through to you. I'd classify you as a virtue-signaling female but that'd be too mean spirited.

What's make them trash?
Do you just dislike Pokémon and Dragon Ball?

I'm beginning to think you're doing this on purpose. Like those Dobson comics that have so much wrong with them it's obviously meant to just be bait in order to get more clicks. Like that lets play of him of Skyrim that's clearly clickbait too.

I'll repeat
>You haven't understood a single word I've said
But continue talking to yourself I guess. You read what you want to read.

>On one side, Dragon Ball Fusions seems something different than catching mons and train them.

actually, while i love DBF, this is a big problem i have with it: once you get to the end of the game, it largely becomes about attempting to capture fighters at the end of combat and getting lucky. It isn't bad, but it's definitely a lot trickier to do at the end than the beginning, and it's not really what I played the game for.

Game's great though. Extremely fun flashy combat, the fusions are fun as shit, tons of characters. Just beware the padding if you play it all the way thorugh.

I can literally hear your fedora.

For the record OP, Dragon Ball Fusions is arguably a better game just because fucking Lillie isn't in it. But yes, I'd recommend just pirating both of them now that 3DS hacking has come far enough.

I played both.

Get S/M. Fusions is fun for like 2 hours then it turns repetitive as hell.

S/M is the opposite. The first 2 hours are boring then it gets fun as hell.

How badly censored is it?

I'm not, I just don't understand why you label them as "trashy licensed games". Give examples why they are bad.

I don't know. I think Jessica is slightly more censored in the 3ds port than the PS2 version of the game.

I don't think Fedoras make sounds.

Lack depth, censored, cashgrabs, look and run horrible, bring nothing new to the table. Braindead children are the target audience.
What's not to get? Jesus I thought you said you were 25.

I can understand Pokémon not having anything new, but Fusions brings nothing new to the table? Pretty sure that I haven't seen any game like it before and it looks like it has nice customization too which is why I'm interested..

Okay you're still just talking to yourself.
I'll leave you be. Just don't respond to me unless you're actually responding to what I'm saying. Kthxbai

No, I'm not talking to myself. You won't leave this thread alive.

I don't even understand what you're saying.

They changed the dog food eating scene because of fucking CERO. Also Marcello now uses magic on his arm instead of stabbing it.

Jessica's costumes, Red, and a couple of NPCs got censored outfits, but someone made a patch to restore those on GBAtemp.