/feh/ - Fire Emblem Heroes

Nearly five more days until new heroes arrive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l90fk_lk-28
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4eQHtdW44
youtu.be/nDqP7kcr-sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michalis Lunatic guide: youtube.com/watch?v=l90fk_lk-28

Narcian not kawaii enough

I did train him today for this map but it ended up not working out

Just follow this video and you literally can't lose
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4eQHtdW44

oh it's cool, I finally beat after smashing my head against a wall. Used Nowi/Nino/Olivia/Snacki

Fuck new heroes this game needs some new content. There is literally nothing to do and really only takes 8 hours to complete everything.

Look at this incestuous shit

go play a real game, dumbass

>Finally beat the 9-5 with no deaths
>Forgot to bring an axe user

Didn't think this one through.

The hardest part about it is leveling Sophia and Tsubaki. They're such shits that it's a real slog and the stamina limit doesn't help either.

meh, use just a light blessing at the last minute, not like there's any better use for them now

Focus on one at a time. Subaki is fairly easy since his Sapphire Lance will let him tank reds.
Sophia needs work since she's slow and not particularly strong. Pair her up with a dancer.

Get to it. You only have a couple days left.

Did the same on 9-4 with Lance. Even wasted a Light's Blessing.

Has the next full banner been leaked yet?

Can't wait for these two current shitsuck ones to go away.

>no Narcian

Weird, I used Narcian, Lucina, Effie and Reinhardt. Worked like a charm.

Ha ha, what if instead of a sword, the Falchion was a big, fat, dildo used to penetrate tight, loli dragon cunny. Ha ha.

Can anyone into spreadsheets? I can't tell if this will work or not, units can have multiple skills/weapons so I need to have multiple columns under character but how do I make sure stuff like Holy Vestments and Aegis are both associated with Abel instead of blank column 3?

He has another using Narcian, but he probably made this for latecomers who don't have access to him now

Also it isn't sorting when I click top columns, I know less about spreadsheets than I thought

You save crystals up to level up the shit units that have trouble getting to 40 otherwise

Just did 9-4. Reinhardt and Julia did the entire map themselves. So for anyone who still needs to do it, I'd strongly recommend a good blue tome and a good green tome if you have them.

Cordelia was my lance user and I just shoved her ass in a corner. Lucina just sat there too.

Only popped a blessing on 9-3, mainly because I just hate that stage.

I'm sitting on close to 60,000 feathers right now, any one of my units I should look into promoting to 5 stars right now? That is if their IV's check out of course.

Does that really count?

Fuck this stupid-ass map

>Rolled 200 orbs trying to get a Lilina
Why the fuck is she so rare

youtu.be/nDqP7kcr-sc

Kagero
Abel
Nowi
MRobin
Nino
FCorrin
Tiki

Those are your best bets, depending on what your team needs.

>Not waiting for her inevitable banner. Just use Tharja, practically the same but doesn't lose to Hector without a +atk iv.

Yes.

But nowi doesn't have swordbreaker

Tharja is just as rare.

You just make her eat an Abel.

Maybe my luck will turn around?

What does he look like again

it won't

I refuse, Tharja is a shitty character with bad art I would rather just go without a red book.

>Implying it wont be Cecilia for memes

5 (FIVE) THREE STARS

Dang I don't have him

Iktfb

>Michalis Lunatic Mode was hard
ok. One Takumi and Ninian with Swordbreaker was easy

You just have to buy some orbs, user. You know you want that anti-falchion Nowi.

>Try the mission in order to see if it works.
>Clear it with no casualties
Well fuck I guess that works too.

Are you saying that Lilina's gross moeblob art with her gargantuan eyes about to slide off the sides of her face is good art?

THE MAGIC

Are you me? I did Jeorge / Ninian. So much easier than Ursula.

Do it. I want more Swordbreaker Nowis in Arena for Julia to nuke.

>pig legs

What is the best way to grind Orbs?

>grind
>orbs
Funny joke, user.

It's just genetics from Lyn.

bro I have a jeorge too
It was Takumi moves up, shoots flier on right, then dance to move him back.
Sword Cavalier Attacks Ninian, but ninian can't kill; this is fine.
Takumi moves in front of Ninian and kills the Swordguy, Michalis comes in and attacks Takumi. Takumi Kills, but my Takumi has Vantage 2, Vantage 2 + Vengeance kills the other flier coming.

Then one Heavy Spear dude for Sheena to end.
ez

Real question is Michalis even worth using if I don't inherit skills?

>friend just rolled hector and ephraim using free orbs
>meanwhile i bought some, just got a fucking cain and hawkeye not even 5*

JUST

With your wallet. Aside from that you just have to save save save. Thankfully Nintendo is pretty generous when it comes o giving out orbs.

It is better than crunched up down syndrome face but the main reason I want her is because I actually liked her in the game she was in

Earn what's available from beating main stages/paralogues and completing quests. That's it. So basically, just build up your characters and get to work.

There is no other orb grinding in this game. You can only earn what they give you to earn.

Or what you buy.

SP grinding is fucking insane. I need 900 SP to complete this character's build and she gets 3 per kill REEE

yeah that's one feature that's worse than the orbs
at least you can buy orbs fuck. Only thing I want is something to do with all these fucking excess Badges and Great Badges.

Let's all pester IS to add a feature that lets you feed characters badges for SP.

Two birds.

Who do I make a 4 Star? Average team is now Jaffar/Robin M, Takumi, Ninian, and Lucina/Karel.
Was thinking Female Robin, Reinhardt, or Eirika

Honestly would rather have a system to sell badges for Feathers. Like, 10 for normal and 100 for Great.

FemRobin is crap. Eirika and Reinhardt are better than Karel and MRobin, but not for 20k feathers.

>only one of my abels has respectable IVs

I've held on to my feathers this long maybe I should wait a little longer.

On another note I haven't been sending my units home but I guess I gotta start now because my barracks are getting full.

>get lilina
>she's +def -atk

Hilarious

>Eirika
>better than a Karel with Glimmer

I have 27,000 feathers.Gonna promote my 3 star Michalis to a 4 star and see which one is better.

>See this
>immediate thought is how how this would be as a gangbang incest doujin.

The internet has ruined me...

JUST

Don't send units home. Just start using the ones with shit IVs for skill inheritance towards the characters you use or at least the ones you might promote and use in the future.

The piddly little bit of feathers you get for sending units home just isn't worth losing those good special, support and stage 3 passive skills.

I only send home units that can't be good period. I'm not gonna waste infinite good units to make a Single Laslow good.

I also send home units that I don't actually like in game.

Can someone explain the IV Calculator? My Takumi is -res + spe but the calculator says his max attack will be 35 at Level 40 but he has 46?

>nearly five more days until my chance at getting Ninian becomes 0 instead of 3%
Yeah, I can't wait.

Remove weapon.

That IV Calculator is probably listing stats without any weapons or passive.

They stopped listing base+weapon values due to skill inheritance.

Those things don't always work, they can't calculate my Alfonse for shit

I mean do my 4 Orobo really have anything someone wants?

I mean at least my Berukas have glimmer.

>I mean do my 4 Orobo really have anything someone wants?

Rally Defense

This week my brother rolled fucking Hector Ninian Lilina and 2 lucius all 5* with free orbs

All I got was Lucina and 5* effie

Fuck

If you're not going to use them, sure, but Seal Defense can be used for Ranged units honestly. Take an Archer to shoot a dude, lower defense, then your close range unit finishes.

Keep the Beurkas tho; Glimmer is really useful later for units with nothing but attack.

AT LEAST you got 5 Stars. Don't do full rolls; just roll for units of color you want.

I got lucky to getting Takumi and Jeorge early, so all I have to roll for Gray is if I need a healer or I want to try for like, Elise.

Yea I'm going to start rolling for colorless since the only healer I have is a 3* Lissa

Lissa is straight up my only reliable healer, put on live to serve and she is set

C'mon Seth get in the game.

I have a +Atk/-Spd Wendy. What skills do I give her?

How do I make Laslow good

I want to 5-star him but he is too shit

>Not +def
Eh. Just slap Wary Fighter on if you really want to use her.

you're not missing much

What are some units that could benefit from glimmer?

Should I even bother 5*ing this Def+ Res- Gwen? I really like her more than Effie so I wanna use her but is Res- too shit?

Wouldn't Swordbreaker allow her to kill stuff?

>/feh/
Why are you trying to make this into a general you double nigger?

You will be lucky if we can get 1 for normal and 10 for Great.

It'll be like half for regular and like 20 for big.

Go full meme. Noontime+Fury+Renewal+Threaten Atk

Could be worse. In 5 days my chances of getting Ninnian are going from 5.25 percent to 0

>Sword Breaker
>When she has no problem tanking sword hits or killing them in return
Haha no, why would you even do that?

You seem to be confused, this is Gwen, not Effie.

how do i get a goth gf?

Show her you're dick.