What a baby

what a baby

Pretty sure it's Nintendo's online servers that are hot garbage.

Works For Me~

to be fair, comcast IS hot garbage

I can't speak to that, but he is correct that comcast is hot garbage.

I remember him saying something like "after playing smash 4, melee just doesn't feel right"
he's just a marketer

comcast is a dumpster fire, he's not wrong.

It's not like he's wrong.

No seriously comcast is complete fucking trash. After moving to At&t my internet has been a lot better than when I had Comcast. At&t is shit too but nothing is as bad as Comcast.

>DON'T GET PLAY SPLATOON 2
Sounds like he's upset.

weird
i switched to at&t cause i thought comcast was garbage, but somehow they were even worse so i ended up going back to comcast

Imagine being a grown man and playing Splatoon

I don't think many here have to imagine that

Maybe it's a regional thing I don't know. I live in Michigan.

>tfw michigan will never get google fiber or verizon fios because no one likes us.

BILL

>tfw got to play a Match on his team

Feels good man!

Only a Melee autist would disagree.

Are you one of them?

As much as I like to complain about Activision/EA/whoever, none of them are as terrible as Comcast, and that alone gives me hope for video games.

I was going to agree, but then Comcast. Relatable.

I don't get to play since my switch drops the download and upload speeds to sub 100kbs when it's docked

He's absolutely right

Meleefags are cancer

The buffer in 4 really helps, it creates its own set of problems but for someone that never got gud in Melee it must make Melee feel "odd".

Nintendo online is hot garbage as well

shills

Melee was always be better.

it absolutely is a regional thing, hell it even comes down to neighborhood by neighborhood.

I used to have Cox back in Arizona and our connection would go out all the time. Turns out their server box (or whatever) for the neighborhood was being overloaded so they upgraded it and we never had an issue ever again.

Can confirm, it's a neighborhood issue.

I share in that sentiment, it takes some major adjusting just how unresponsive shit feels. I still enjoy how heavy and hard the game is but movement just never sat right with me afterwards.

He's not wrong tho. Nigga should drop comcast.

Stop shilling for melee you dumb fuck shill

Twitter screencap threads should be a bannable offense.

yeah, that game is totally in production right now

>doesn't get to play Splatoon 2
>gets to fuck Isabelle

Is this a fair trade-off Sup Forums?

Definitely is a region thing when it comes to these big ass ISP companies. I have ATT U-verse here in the East Bay Area but it's like $60 for 1TB with only about 1.2 up and 15 down, which is split even further depending on how many devices are using the internet at once. And it's still way fucking better than Comcast.

I remember borrowing a friend's Wii U last year while I was in college and trying to play Splatoon online in my dorm but the game refused to let me play online because of my NAT TYPE which I couldn't change because of the internet being controlled by the school
But I could play every fucking game I had online for my PC, PS4 and my roommate's Xbone
Maybe the problem is that Nintendo sucks ass at programming online

>implying you aren't trying to sell your melee disc

Fuck off shill

Imagine being a Sup Forums poster shitposting about people playing a video game.

The funny part is the Wii U had way fucking better wifi than the competition, despite supporting less connection types and worse support.

Ironically now the Switch has a shit-range wifi chip with more access options.

>Ironically now the Switch has a shit-range wifi chip with more access options.
I think being able to use 5ghz more than makes up for it

stupid Smash 4 shill

I'm p sure the Wii U could use 5ghz if I'm not mistaken.

Percentage wise the people over 18 are the once having the most fun with Splatoons.

Nah it couldn't.