So I just got Turok 2 because I saw a lot of hype here...

So I just got Turok 2 because I saw a lot of hype here. I've played it for 5 minutes and I couldn't figure out where to go to. I swim in the water, no passage, no passage anywhere. I saw some switch and a hole above the switch but the switch said I need some plasma stuff or something and of course I couldn't jump up into the hole so WTF is this shit?
I've played Turok 1 back in the day and the "remaster" and it's just fast and I kill stuff. This is just annoying. I gave up already. Also I am old enough aka OMG you are the COD generation and everything that's wrong with modern gamers. My favourite genre are point and click adventures so WTF Turok I tend to like puzzles but not in the very first second and the game never gets started. Bluepill me or help me.

Shoot the barrel

Yeh that's what I've assumed but nothing happened. Maybe you need the right weapon?

If you have problems with that, I'd like to see your reaction to the lair of the blind ones

The bow should suffice, the flare won't do anything.

You're joking, right? This has to be a joke.

>N64 game literally to hard for r/pcmasterrace to figure out

Stop.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

How were you supposed to know to jump into the painting?

I guess that's the problem. I didn't expect barrels to blow up with a bow so I instantly switched weapons. I guess I rather play Shadowman on the N64.

Also I just think it's a bad start for a game. You hear those screams and action music and you want to get right into the action but its: Solve this puzzle first. Lame start. No fun.

I beat that game when I was 8 years old, you stupid fuck. Go google it, why make a thread and wait for people to tell you how stupid you are?

I so I just read your post because it was on the front page here. I read only the first three sentences and I couldn't fit on a scale how much of a fucking faggot you are. I even tried logarithmic, no magnitudes, no magnitudes high enough.

Turok 2 was pretty much just a glorified tech demo for the expansion pak.

This old schtick?

I'm still waiting for the one user that admits never getting anywhere in the game except looking at a few paintings and jumping around outside.

As you walk past the first barrel, it literally explodes exposing a hole in the wall an enemy comes out of you absolute mongoloid.

Where the fuck do you go after collapsing the first cave? I go so deadended I gave up and did mantid hive

Eh. The single player never really captured my full interest back then, not the same way GoldenEye did, but the multiplayer was pretty damn good desu.

>mfw this was my first time playing and i remember almost every single location

must be hard to have short term memory

What the fuck, you can enter the castle?