>spic
>womeme
It's ok when Japan does it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIP5C7LrTew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OLD MEN

sssshhhhhh stop exposing Sup Forums

You realize this is a remake right and its supposed to be a joint team from several countries, right?

and the characters were good.
Commander gore was great, RIP

Now for the new designs, Only Zelenin seems good, everybody else is looking kinda cool,naruto

Space maine is from AMERICA in the only version that matter.

ARE HOT

The mexican guy is an angel the black guy is a demon IIRC

ELECTRIC OLD MEN

Sup Forums hates twitch girl streamers but drools themselves over ai-chan simply because she's an anime girl.
This board is full of hypocrite weebs.

Sup Forums is hypocritical. Who would've known?

Samefag

I, as a representative of Sup Forums, don't even know what game that is.

How bad does pic related trigger op

>guy has exposed neckline
>woman completely covered
hmmmmmm

>give characters new designs
>literally just the old designs but devoid of detail or personality
Why even bother?

your memory is a bit fucked up

it suits them pretty well cause the guy is chaos oriented, and the girl is law

How could you let this happen, Sup Forums?

Sorry bud, I'm the true representative of Sup Forums and recognise it as the 2nd best SMT.

Why does smtg like Doi again? Because they're all homosexuals and fujoshi?

Their actual facial details are improved
Their colours/form/shape and overall image quality has diminished

cheeks are way better on the left

Which one's the best?

ok wow the new versions of the girl and black guy look much worse, but the tanned guy looks better

was it their intention was to make the protag look way younger in the new one??

Well its been 8 years, I remember the dungeons but I dont really remember much of the story past the holes thing

WARNING

>shining hair
>better

>not finding old zelenin exoticness way hotter

gaaaaayyyyy

You see user, it isn't trying hard with the diversity, so it's good in my book. None look to be special snowflakes, the black guy looks great and actually black, the woman is hot, the Mexican(?) is shaping up to be the traditional JRPG joker and a FUCKING WHITE MALE lead.

That's for you to decide, but Strange Journey is second best. Don't fight it child of man.

>Their actual facial details are improved

Fuck off

Gore got turned into some kind of homosexual black sex doll on the right

>>asian """""male""""
He's a redblooded patriotic American

Zelenin incidentally is the one that barely looks any different from her Kaneko portrayal. Doi had just made up for IV's kamen rider horseshit too.

What the hell Jimenez is the second worst redraw (over Gore) and Zelenin is the only decent one

What's this about? Did Doi make a shitty drawing of the SJ cast for no reason?

I look forward to playing the remake if it ever actually comes out in Europe then.

>tfw no chaos bf

I'm talking about their actual core face details. The eyes in the original are far too bulging and big and they look cartoonish, while on the right their colours/values and shading look horrendous.

He does look like a sex doll and the original's colours look way better, but his eye placement and the overall style look improved in the new version, I just wish the colouring and value work looked better and less "chocolate"

Kaneko loves gay shit too, don't kid yourself.

>no chinamen

why?

Atlus went back to making ports disguised as remakes. Deep Strange Journey is SJ but with Doi art, more demons, and a story involving not-Yukiko becoming the very first Marie of the former mainline series.

Chen you noob play the game

What's the deal with Japan's fixation on VAs? I mean you never see Western game characters introduced with the little "CV" note next to their names.

3ds remake

(cont.) Here, I made an example of what I mean.

Why would it be wrong?

I've always wanted a 3DS remake for SJ but now they had to ruin it by replacing Kaneko's art style with Doi's shitty version and adding in some mary sue character that has no purpose being in the game.

Otaku are a weird, obsessive bunch.

MC Marine is actually American in the NA version and Japanese in the JP version. Dunno if it changes for the EU version.

It does, in the EU version you play as a Muslim
I'm sorry

Voice acting is a bigger deal in Japan then in the west basically.

Soul Hacker Yukiko is the new main character.

>EU version

That's pretty good

>Country that made the game made themselves the bad guy
>Japan even went so far as to make China one of the good guys
That's bizarre as hell.

It was always OK it's just that the West are thin skinned.

>not siding with your bro Jimenez to kill that new Marie Sue bitch

Remake or just a cashgrab OVA?

Did Sup Forums shitpost about Strange Journey's "diversity" back in 2009 too?

The good thing about DSJ being on the 3DS is how most of the Doi can be replaced

Are they characters, or are they there to simply push an agenda and nothing more? I don't care if other races/females are in the game so long as it isn't SJW pandering.

>some mary sue character that has no purpose being in the game.
>we have minimal information about her aside from her initial story role
she could be shit, she could be great we don't fucking know yet. thanks too for contributing to making the term 'mary sue' lose all meaning.

Why don't you play the game dumb tripfag.

Thank you

I don't think SJWs were even a thing in the west back when SJ came out

More like Strange Justice Warriors amirite

She clashes with the style and tone of the rest of the game it's hard not to assume the worst after Apocalypse

dont think so.
I think OP just doesnt know the game and nowadays people are tired of regressives.

No. The world is a much shittier place now than it was less than a decade ago.

It's a (click)bait op come on people

>tfw Aegis VA will voice the lawfag women
JUST

which is why this became a thread about complaining about Doi

I have, again my point still stands. Are they characters or are they simply SJW pandering. That is the point of this shitposting thread is it not? To see if it truly is okay is Japan does it? I know the answer, and in this case it is okay when Japan does it.

I also stated my reason for why it is okay. Now fuck off.

I don't want to go through those warp mazes again

youtube.com/watch?v=zIP5C7LrTew
>The new MC is fucking Yukikko rip-off
STO PUTTING PERSONA BULSHIT ON MY SMT ATLUS!

Doi's human characters really are garbage though. His only good stuff are some of the new demons that appeared in Apocalypse like Mermaid.

It's mainline SMT

>372015116
Idiot.

>Sugita in SMT SJ
MY DICK

You're gonna go through those warp mazes in the dark and you're gonna like it Son of Man.

>it's hard not to assume the worst after Apocalypse
oh so you're retarded. not worth discussing your garbage opinions then.

shut the fuck up you tool.

sup

Apocalypse was THE game that dragged SMT down to the level Persona spent 8 years at. Making the gameplay out to be something fantastic when it's the one part of the game that isn't just plain awful isn't enough to change this.

And here we go, faggots like you shitting on Strange Journey.

Who is going to voice our greatest ally?

I think it's gonna be great.

I disagree (but your reasoning is not without merit as that is your artistic preference).

The original designs, whether they were intended that way or not, are striking to the player which increases the otherworldly feeling you have of being on this Strange Journey. Also considering the fact of what happens to Gore as the game progress, his bulging and big eyes and that stare of his could very well be intentional.

We should have nuked them 4 times

how is a low level demon like morax able to stand up to ashura?

>tfw you will never have waifu SMT

Everyone's powerlevel fluctuates in the games. Thor jobs pretty hard in Nocturne and then became a plot point in Apoc. Just shrug and go with it.

I disagree (but your reasoning is not without merit as that is your artistic preference).

The original designs, whether they were intended that way or not, are striking to the player which increases the otherworldly feeling you have of being on this Strange Journey. Also considering the fact of what happens to Gore as the game progress, his bulging and big eyes and that stare of his could very well be intentional.

Reasons and shit.

good

yeah i understand that part but morax is the first boss in the same game where ashura is fought around mid-way.

But that was Odin, not Thor.

>Literal DOOM; WEEB EDITTION
I liked

I told you to fuck off