Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

everything

>You can't control your party members.
>Chapter 13 throws the entire game out the window.
>Magic is basically a pointless grenade.
>If you somehow can't kill an enemy, just spam healing items.

This is coming from a guy who platinum'd the game.

>Chapter 13
Didn't they just patch this?

>You can't control your party members.
>Chapter 13 throws the entire game out the window.

they fixed this

It's not on PC yet.

I have no intention of going back and playing through it. Already got my platinum trophy, should have been right the first time. Shouldn't have to buy DLC to get the whole story nor play the game as Big n' Large, Twinky McGee, or Sexy Chauffeur.

FPBP

>Trailers for patches

This shit's insane.

Story is a clusterfuck
Aranea who?
Brother of Luna just gets killed
Bugged puzzles
No real endgame
Combat feels lacking after a certain time of playing
Chapter 13
and a lot more

Coming from a diehard FF fan, this game was great on certain aspects (amazing atmosphere, and world especially) but its very flawed.
I wish I could forget about it and wait until the game is complete, then play it again.

Gladio never went full shirtless.

no pc or switch port

that's about it, i'd love to take this game with me on a laptop or handheld, best time waster ive ever played

Too short.

Are you fucking serious? When I saw this I nearly shit my bagels guys. How can you find that there is not only an entire credit card system in a fucking final fantasy game meaning there is JEWS in Final Fantasy.... a credit card company... and a place called America, where they made a company and had this card sent out to banks and all this shit to exist.... what the fuck. fuck you.

I'm gonna go hang out with some bros. Thought I'd drop this for no friends-kun for when he gets here.

FPBP

Truly a shame.

product placement
character design
story
open world meme
combat is just teleporting around
the fact that it's not final fantasy in the slightest

still better than 13 though

post the nude gentiana model

japs

Invisible Walls.
that is all.

chapter 13 was god awful. they apparently patched it, but no way I can play it unless I go through the entire game again.

I liked the game a lot. It had a lot of epic moments like with the leviathan fight which for me is the highlight of the entire game.

Just finished playing through Gladio DLC.

It's interesting/sad how both Gladio & Cor got more character development in this than in the entire game. I hope the main game incorporates switching to Gladio eventually. His fighting style is fun.

The extended Prompto preview got me hyped. Out in June.

It's not as good as Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I am still salty about that ff15 map that was released. It was this huge gigantic land mass and its only purpose was to get people hyped and speculating that you could explore all of it. Instead we only got one big map that was in the very corner of it.

>It had a lot of epic moments like with the leviathan fight which for me is the highlight of the entire game.

Shit taste

This is one of the worst posts I've ever read: You can access the new content for chapter 13 through a menu and the Leviathan fight is one of the worst moments in any Final Fantasy.

You don't need to play the entire game again for the Gladio segment. You can also access it through the main menu.

>Didn't they just patch this?

all they did was buff the ring and allowed you to sprint.

Sprinting is good because the place is to damn huge

Nah, the Leviathan fight was hype as hell. I think you're referring to the execution of the fight, likely.

Why was Xenoblade Chronicles X so good, Sup Forums?

That's what DLC is for, you are buying the DLC I hope.

I mean, at least it's not X.
Or XIII.
Or even XII, really.
Or VIII.

will it ever come to pc? im fucking starving for an rpg Sup Forums

You'll play it in 5 years and you'll like it
>TH-THANKS FOR BETA TESTING

>everyone wants cemu to play botw
i just want to play this game again in 1440p and use an undub

>execution of the fight
Which in turn makes the entire segment lame, it's just a scripted moment there is nothing engaging or fun about it. The only cool part was getting an insanely high combo number.

That and the Titan fight were massive letdowns.

>God tier
VII
VI
IV
IX
>High tier
V
III
XII
XIV
>Mid tier
I
X
XI
XV
>Low tier
II
VIII
>Shit tier
XIII
XIII 2

Haven't played the rest.

DQ > FF

at least the mechanics in that fight worked.

Unlike Ardyn phase 2 where you can't hit shit half the time because everything flies past him

>convoluted and messy storytellng
>needs a movie to have it make sense
>important characters get killed offscreen
>plot important parts are spread in documents during chapter 13
>chapter 13
>combat quickly revolves to holding the attack button and holding the dodge button if you get hit once
>forced drama with unnecessary deaths of side characters that didn't even get enough screentime to even begin with

Idk, was an okay game but i'm not buying the DLC, fuck supporting rushed and incomplete games.

Can you play everywhere as Gladiolus now or only in 13 and DLC?

>XV in mid tier
>II not in shit tier

I'd consider playing it on CEMU again if there was a way to artificially inject Reward Tickets. Because as it is, playing the game without Reward Tickes is like having sex with a Muslim. You still get the sex, but you don't get to see any tiddies.

>tfw finding out how much better the game is if you actually go through the multiplayer stuff on my second playthrough
I need to get to it again before the Wii U servers shut down for good.

The tiny as fuck fonts and the fact that it's hard to read the subtitles given they have no outlining or shadows on the text.

Haven't played the game since December.

PSP version of II is mid tier at minimum. It's a legitimately good game with the tweaks and additional content.

Also
>DQ fan
>Putting V below IV
You wot m8

What's wrong with II?

Why is there so much hate for the leviathan fight?

wow. didn't know that. I will have to go pop in my copy.

15 is nowhere near as good as the games above it, but nowhere near as bad as those below it.

13 is so especially awful it deserves its own tier.

>no Xeno game will ever surpass the original

Or even come close.

My favorite DQ games are VIII and IX.

But also I loved the story of 4. It's probably my favorite of all the Final Fantasies. FFV is just alright.

Other than the end half being rushed nothing.

Thats all fixed.

XV is worse than XIII though.

>II is bad meme
It's bugged as fuck on Famicom, but so was FF1, and if we're counting remakes then II on PSP > shit like XIII and VIII.

Chronicles and Chronicles X are legitimately better than Cross and Gears. Gears 3 comes close to the quality of Chronicles, but comes just short of being on the same level.

I'd love to see a remake of Cross that lets Takahashi do what he wanted with the game instead of rushing the story towards the end. Gears I don't even want to see having a second chance. Fuck Gears 1 and 2.

Nothing is worse than XIII, friend. Go back and replay them. I implore you. Like Skyward Sword or Other M, you'll find it a lot worse than you remembered.

>II is good meme
No reason to play II when the superior SaGa games exist.

>But also I loved the story of 4.
What story? It's a skeleton at best, even compared to DQ games from 4 onward. There's nothing fucking there. Shit, Cecil and Rosa barely qualify as characters.

I really enjoyed the game as someone who is relatively new to the FF franchise, however there were many problems with the game.

>Hard to understand the story, characters you are meant to care about aren't really fleshed out -e.g Ravus.

>Story is rush and not much explanation is given to events. As soon as you hit chapter 8 it's all sped up.

>Chapter 13 is just a massive time padder. Despite having lots of potential (the locked room with the robes on the throne for example), there's no development for potentially interesting things.

>The fire guy before Ardyn is weak to ice, you can just throw one max ice spell at him and effectively one shot him, trivialising a fight hinted at as being an epic battle from the start of the game.

>The final boss can be beaten by just holding the attack button.

>The post credits scene is ambigious and makes no sense.

That's my main gripes I can remember off the top of my head. The game was fun, but there is so much wasted potential in fleshing out the story and the world.

You get it from episode Gladio

By that logic there's no reason to play FFI when Advanced D&D exists.

Why the fuck are you calling Xenogears Cross and Xenosaga Gears?

XCX was a pile of shit, XV is better.

>By that logic there's no reason to play FFI when Advanced D&D exists.
Correct.

XV is the best FF.

Post Genji Blade.

This to be honest.
>Best characters
>Best story
>Best world
>Best combat
>Best DLC

Then I should be below II on that tier list, because at least II was the genesis of SaGa instead of another clone of a better game. Heck, its remakes make it a bit better than SaGa 1 and 2.

Correct again.

Not really.

And even if/when they do it should've been in the game from the start.

Both games have severe problems with the story, but Xenoblade X at least manages to make everyhing else worthwhile.
Also tank tops.

Xenogears would be 10x better if the end of this segment segued straight into Elly and Fei stranded in the ocean. Everything in between is just filler that took budget away from the cool ideas in Disc 2.

>switch port
>implying that portable toaster could run it
agreed on PC though

Well...at least we agree.
The latest revision of II is still better than about a third the series, sadly. It's kind of pathetic.

Party AI is bad, story pacing is poor, character motivation is poorly done, magic and items horrendously OP, friendly fire magic, luna as a character and concept.

Least it was better than 12.

The product placement was so fucking over the top that it was kinda forgivable though

>friendly fire magic
How did this make it past play testing? Even worse is that there's no command (at least not to my knowledge) that you can signal to have them stand the fuck back.

Don't you fucking start I can't believe they made that many goddamn variants of tank tops holy fucking shit WHY.

>Sausage party. This game needs more women in your party.

>The story. What story. (Where is the fucking story about the bad guy, the lore for the different interesting set pieces in the world.) Its unfinished!

>Secrets. Jesus christ give us more than 1 secret dungeon to find on the map.

>battle system. Fuck this shit take it back to the good old days of active time battles and different monsters are strong against certain attacks/magic and weak against others.

>The magic system. GTFO with itemized "magic".

>Items: have to use them wayyyy too often.

>Give us a healer

>Improve party AI (they only do shit when you tell them to)

>the stupid elder scrolls "enemies level with you" system

>Releasing the game before it was finished.

>The starting part of the world was the best part of the game. The rest of the game should have stayed "open" world.

>Chapters in final fantasy.

I have more, but this is pissing me off listing all this shit so I will leave it here.

Enough?

No Aranea nipples.

Fuck off Stellafag.

I want linear JRPGs to come back.

At least they released an accessory that turns that effect off, but its absolutely feeble-minded that it was in-game to begin with.

7 of the things you said are wrong.

Who is stella?

They can only come back if they learn what the fuck pacing is this time.

fpbp

This.

>We didn't get to see Elly's Omnigear or go to the crazy mutant factory.
>But we DID get a terrible sewer dungeon.

Why.

isn't that accessory DLC?

The game is fucking trash.

Yup! It may even be from the paid holiday pack and not the free one to make it worst. I hope to god enix doesnt pull this shit with dq11. They've already ruined almost everything they touch at this point.

GSHAAA!

Honestly what isn't DLC at this point?

It had to be paid DLC.

I got the free pack and did not get it

Dragon Quest has been fine, it's Final Fantasy that's tanking. Every FF game released under SE has had terrible development cycles and it is reflected in the final products. I don't even know what they're doing with the series anymore.

story
combat
map
lack of enemy types
lack of costumes
faggy camera kid

samefag
>inb4 inspect element edited screencap

Star Ocean is kill too.

That's even worse.

wrong on everything