Why the fuck haven't you whaled for her yet? She's only here for another 6 hours you know

Why the fuck haven't you whaled for her yet? She's only here for another 6 hours you know.

>Roll for Minerva
>get motherfucking Hector
>-att + spd

FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYY.

IV REROLLER WHEN

Holding out for Miciah or Ike this Thursday.

who

What makes her good?

I kind of lost interest after skill inheritance.

>flier
yeah just no, i 3 fucking 5 star fliers already and they never have a spot on my main team

But I already have her. She's +atk/-spd, but I'm not too bummed. If people have been able to beat the lunatic hero battle maps with three star trash then I should be able to make her worthwhile even if she's not as fast as she could be.

She was my starter along with Ryoma, Lucina and Lyn.

Ridiculous attack and speed thanks to Life and Death, which lets her double most units. Hauteclere is a direct upgrade to Killer Axe and lets her charge Moonbow after 1 attack. Passable defense even with Life and Death to the point that Vantage and Desperation are viable (not so much for magic). She's not as great as the green mages by herself, but if you have other fliers, you can make a terrifying sky sluts meme team.

>IV REROLLER WHEN
send feedback

they might listen if people bitch hard enough

>see this post
>roll because I don't really give a shit
>5* hawkeye
fuck

... Minerva?

Who is this guy?

Is she, dare I say it, /retarded/?

They've been mostly receptive to the most common complaints so far, it's pretty possible they'll implement it at some point.

How?
IV's are a serious piss off because I've gotten a -att effie to go with my -att Hector. A good chunk of the time Effie will leave an archer with like 2-4 heath where as a +att Effie would have just killed him.

Congratulations, that's a free Death Blow 3 to give to someone.

>Third arena in a row against two Tacomemes

Just fucking kill me

there's a button to send feedback in-game

I don't use tumblr.

ugly
not enough mascles
already have hector and michalis

>bald spot

>"""""improved"""""

Thanks
I told them to make a feature that lets you reset level 40 characters back to level 1 with different IVs because that seemed fair.

Hopefully they listen because I get the worst possible IVs on the characters some of the most useful characters like Effie and Hector.

I already have her

Deep down she knows that Minerva is going to kill Michalis again for being a fucking asshole.

>vantage Taco
Is there a consistent way to kill this fucker? It's really fucking annoying

Already wasted all my orbs trying to snipe greens for her.

That being said, I'm not too angry. Got a Reihadrt, 2 Julias, a 4* Kagero with perfect IVs and a couple shit units with great skills/weapons for inheritance.

I got tired of shit IVs (all my S+ were -atk) that I just learned to hack that shit. It's probably the safest thing you can hack.

Just oneshot him bro lmao

>roll for Minerva
>get Tit Sis

I'll take it I guess.

when the fuck are we getting tellius? i have 230 orbs and could not care less about the game at this point

I already have Hector and Nino, so she's irrelvant.

>he can't one-shot Tacos.

My Reinhardt and I are laughing at you.

nice

keep in mind "IVs" is just a term used among players (some people say "natures"), it's not in the game anywhere, so if you don't explain things clearly they might not know what you're talking about

>character is voiced by Cindy Robinson

Reading this thread I didn't know Minerva was so good

I was just using her because she's one of the few 5 stars I had

The fuck's that supposed to mean?

I made sure to specify it was about the variability in the stats of units

no bully pls

Brave weapon users have a good shot at taking him out.

Maybe using those gorillion badges to change IVs.
Like, 20 red badges to attempt another IV for a red unit or something.

Because I have her brother

What characters are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?

Don't make me want this, user.

>Grand Hero Battles used to be 2* and 3*
>Haven't really played much
>Only have 2 teams of Lv35 and Lv25 characters
>Can't beat the Lv30 stage because no one can die

git gud

>Shanoa with an axe
0/10

>No Julius.
7/10. Might consider it.

swap or pivot on hector?

Minerva is cute! roll for her

If this mobage gets big enough then colabs with other series might not be that strange an idea. I don't think we'll get a castlevania colab, but street fighter and other popular games would get some. I can also see a Zelda colab happening because Nintendo.

>700 feathers away from promotion
Welp, guess it's finally time. Which of these bad boys should I promote?
> -HP +Res FCorrin
>Neutral Michalis
>+Atk -Spd MRobin

What's the next banner after blazing shadows?

Why does everyone like Castlevania more than Konami does?

But user.

EROTIC VIOLENCE

Apparently, if it's not leaked by now, then it's new characters.

I did!

No one knows. Apparently we can only datamine banners related to upcoming Grand Hero Battles, and not new characters.

Level up Lilina.

Promote Lilina.

You already have an offensive blue and a green in Hinoka and Minerva, you need some red in there son cause God knows that little dancer made of waffers is not gonna cut it unless you rebuild her with Skill inheritance.

You're now realizing that Minerva most likely died a virgin.

>pachinko
I'll show Konami some erotic violence alright

>tfw want life and death three on my +atk -hp Nino but only have 3 * Hana
>Maybe uprgading that Hana to 4 star and giving life and death 2 is good enough in leu of spending 20,000 feathers just for that extra 1 atk/spd?

None of them, save your feathers. MAYBE FCorrin, but you have a nice Lilina there.
Minerva is flat out better than Michalis.
-Spd MRobin is a no no.

Greil Mercenaries with Ike, Soren, Titania, Mist, Oscar and Boyd. World of Radiance will be added on the story mode.

I already got hector

rip

>use hector and robin
>taco is 100% irrelevant.

>Roll for Minerva
>Get 5* -atk Raven and 3* +atk Cherche.

I know what it's telling me to do but fuck it, I'll 5* one of my 7 ninos instead

How long do you think it'll take before this cutie shows up?

nobody cares about her

Here's the rest of my team, Marth is the only red I need. My Hinoka kinda sucks because she's - Atk but can at least one shot Ryomas and Lucinas I guess. My Lilina is also +Atk -Spd, not sure if that's good for her.

anyone?

Way too fucking long. They still gotta add other obligatory units like Silas, Mozu, Nyx, Charlotte, Rinkah, and Kaze first.

I like Swap better, Pivot might send you too deep into enemy territory.

Pivot.

350+orbs and growing. I don't care is she is given 13 str and 10 def.

>World of Radiance will be added on the story mode
lol, enjoy your 3 part paralogue, I wouldn't expect any new chapters for Story Mode for maybe an year or so

I got 5 star Minerva earlier today and I'm fucking pissed I didn't get eliwood or hector

Fuck this dumb bitch I want my boys

Hopefully you'll get her sooner than later.

I don't know about that long. At least on May maybe, so they can go maximum shilling on Echoes.

>Titania
Time to blow all my orbs

Then save those feathers, Robin would be the only one with good IVs, but he's an average mage outside of his taco-killing duties and you seem to have enough units to build a team capable of taking him out easy.

See for the rest of my roster.
And yes, I noticed that my Robin was really lacking while Corrin was really wrecking shit up. Michalis is kinda lacking without buffs too, maybe you're right.

I have both her and Camilla, but I found both of them underwhelming.

Pivot. it helps him move around the battlefield more efficiently if you know what you're doing.

MICAIAH
I
C
A
I
A
H

>used goods whore

Is it possible to trade people away
If it is, If anyone has a 5 star eliwood that has good stats I'll give you a 5 star minerva

Posting superior red haired, flying male.

Free Ike, Lucina, Lyn when?

Only the goat now that I have Hector

no its not
Unfortunately Nintendo isn't dumb enough to let people do that otherwise they'd just make a new account to get what they want and trade it to their main account

Go leave some feedback in the customer inquiry thing. Who knows, maybe they are stupid enough.

I wonder if they'll ever change the freebies. Would be nice for a new set of freebies every month

?

Gacha games will never allow you to trade, it breaks the business model.

Minerva is probably pure as shit, she had her hands full with being a knight and shit.
>muh Macadamia

The best way to implement trading in a mobile game is for 1:1 rarity.

But no one will ever implement it.

lets talk about good taste

They're not going to give out the popular units even if they do.

>free 5 stars
>ever
Here's to hoping but don't hold your breath

I have a 4* Kaguero +speed and -def. is she still viable now that people are building horse memery teams?

Most people will not be able to properly assemble a horse emblem team, and the AI isn't very good at using cavalry teams anyway.