player of vidya

Person.

dork

ludovisual connoisseur

"Yes, I like to play video games, who doesn't?"

this is the correct term

>gameboy
delete this

This is never happening because bb is a sony published game.

But it is entirely possible that from creates a souls like game exclusively for the switch published by nintendo, which would cause an unprecedented shitstorm.

You forgot the ridiculous
>gaymer

gamer

>Denying him /ss/

>recent studies suggest that two thirds of Americans under the age of 30 are "yes I like to play video games, who doesn't?"s
>with this in mind, more and more economists are paying more attention to designers of "actually it's an interactive audiovisual experience, haven't you heard of it?"s

>Vidyaman
I like this one the most.

gaymer

I wanna be Hex Maniac!

>Bearded
>Smooth as a baby's bottom
What?

To the user last thread who asked how this is called.
It's called really fucking hot, unf

In the gay dating scene, bearded means a bottom (i.e. submissive guy) who is in a monogamous relationship, because he has been "bearded" by his boyfriend coming on his face.

Man, those wacky gays..

Fuck, this shit is fucking disgusting. No w I can't help but imagine his fucking disgusting manchild mug getting """"""bearded"""""" by some desperate enough fuck.

What a distasteful usage of such an innocuous word.

I actually just made that up just then, but it's nice to see nobody here ever bothers fact-checking.
Bearded can be a euphemistic term though, meaning a homosexual in a fake relationship with someone of the opposite sex, so they can pass as straight. A double-beard is when a gay man and a lesbian have such a relationship so that both of them can pass.

wtf I hate gay people now

I don't care enough about homosexual lingo to look something like that up, but nice juke.

Vidcon Conoisseur

It doesn't matter what it means or doesn't mean, gay people deserve to be publicly stabbed and left to bleed out in the streets, only to be pushed out of the middle of the roads by the street sweepers at 4AM

Yikes, user. That time of the month again?

But I don't go for my twiter description. hetroplayer, vagoo destroyer, cream pie aficionado. Why gays?

Source

No. Fuck off.

>You will never have a gf like Hex Maniac

Why are these types of girls so attractive?

hobbyist.

CUUUUUUTE!

It hurts. My heart.

Does the artistof comic write it asa mockery or hes actually a faggot?

Serious answer:gays make up less than 5% of the population. Unless you obviously advertise the fact that you're gay, chances are people aren't going to assume it. If everybody assumed you were gay instead of straight, you might similarly want to 'correct the record', so to speak.
This is part of the reason why some gay men feel compelled to act more flamboyant (though of course it is the actual personality for many).
Homosexuality is also quite politicised, even (or possibly more so) now. Thus some people feel that they are making a statement by openly declaring that they are gay.

Also as previously mentioned, all his bio really says is that he is gay and has a boyfriend. So it's actually not as outrageous as your comparison would suggest.

>gamer
>gamer 2
>gam3r
>gamer: revengeance
>GAMER

Honestly these terms are getting out of hand

dude fuck that
4 AM is too early

NEEEEEEEERD

I know this is a meme but I don't even care. Imagine if From co-developed a Zelda game. Sorta like Monolith did with botw. God I would actually cream.

Vidiot

>vidyaman
that's got a nice ring to it

Kind of liking vidyaman.

>massive, soft breasts
Yes please.

I want to ejaculate inside of her, if you get what I mean.

GHOST HEAD PATS

WOO WOO

It was actually voted on 4+Sup Forums's Sup Forums to be the only acceptable term to refer to a dude who plays video games.

Throwing out stupid terms for identity obsessed people.

Person who plays video games

Personally, I prefer referring to myself as a 'video game connoisseur'.

Call me vidyaman

gamboy

>Faggot who self-identifies with their hobbies because they don't have a personality

Perfect size for her. She needs more art of her having them squeezed.

Vidyaman sounds like the coolest. I want to be that.

Christ Allmighty, do you have more? Or any doujins?

Just stick to indie games like Gone Home, AAA games will never become physical embodiments of tumblr. Deal with it.

Mass Effect: Andromeda

>Defining yourself based on a hobby

You do realise you are currently posting on a board created for autistic fans of Egyptian motion hieroglyphics, right?

Sup I'm Bob and I'm a channer

What about the reboot GameR: GAMER?

Normies pull that shit all the time
>Defining themselves based on a sport they like, or by their obsession with fashion, or cars, or other shit like that

Guy who play vidya games

Me, too

No they don't the only people that define themselves as say a footballer are people that make a living off it.
I just found this webpage open on my brother's laptop XD

Really? You don't encounter people who define themselves as foot ball fans or soccer fans?

A faggot with eletronic toys that rumbles

>tfw you will never have a body like that

>/ss/
>cowtits

House md, idk what season. Her name is cameron

I'd put a ring on her finger if you catch my drift.

A little bit of fry and laurie

I want to make love to Hex Maniac!

I'd say video game enthusiast
Is there a correct term for a person who watches tv, movies or books?

Absolute GOAT sketch show
The meta shit they pull in the first two seasons is incredible

gamefaqs

hey ervyone :)

Filmbuff and bookworm

I want to milk Hex Maniac!

Same here

Good thing she's big enough for the two of us!

I remember context for that one.
Basically her little sister aged like 7 got menstruation, and the little boy became a violent horndog.
The dad was taking testosterone and House went something like "did you know that we expel 80% of our waste through our skin?"
so the kids were "injected" with hormones which caused that shit.
Thinking back about it made me realize how stupid some of these were

Who else refers to themselves by what their hobby is? Serious question.

Person who plays games.

There is none.
Do you play video games?
Yeah.
Cool, let's play some video games!
That's all there is to it.

As it should be

Jesus.

yo wattup