ITT: You hear it, you lose

ITT: You hear it, you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RmULPGYNYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lost

gg ez

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Is it "fuck you leatherhead" or "fuck you leatherman"?

1900 total on osrs, fight me deep wildy

>OSRS
No thanks

Why not? It's fun.

IT'S THE BIG SHOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOURSELF!

Yeah I loved walking through Varrock on the most populated world at peak time and chatting with all five afkers. Plus the GE is back so it's already gone past the golden years it was trying to create and shifted back to the boring shit it turned in to towards the end.

>hears Halo main theme while looking at it

I haven't lost yet.
Not even to since I haven't seen Dark Knight Rises

BANE?

That's a big lost

I hear that reaper noise from 3 when I see this.

Motherfucker. Didn't even make it into the thread.

□ □ □ ◯

Let's trigger some folks.

please delete this.

lost

For you

any remember the old video thay croteam did to advertise one of their games? it was like the headless bomber, but he was talking about the benefits of working for the bad guys, and he was wearing like a sweater and had a family, ive been lookin for it for years

HUH!

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

Lost

>Middle of a massive fucking fight with some ghouls and shit
>This guy comes up to ramble about bottle caps

youtube.com/watch?v=2RmULPGYNYs

>Hello there. It's good to see a friendly face. Almost took you for a raider, I did. Name's Malcolm. Malcolm Holmes.
I always behead that fag.

OKAY FUCK YOU

chaka chaka pata pon

>Imprezas are good cars!
What did they mean by this?

>50,00 thousand

What in the GODDAMN

*spawns in your path*

SHHhoff

delet

I fucking lost.

lost to these