Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Remember to UPDATE THE BOORU!
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Battle_Mandolin
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Dischord
youtube.com/watch?v=3IibMyN6JYo
imgur.com/a/y7YPt
imgur.com/a/cpzG7
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe6srxp1-9I
imgur.com/a/rQVqH
youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY
imgur.com/a/jtvJB
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Nighthawks_by_Edward_Hopper_1942.jpg).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting my MMO character on her Selina Lady Dress using bard related skills like in the game "Mabinogi", focusing on a particular skill called "Dischord", which is basically bashing the enemy's face with her instrument.

Instrument reference:
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Battle_Mandolin

Skill reference with video included.
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Dischord

Being hit with the skill causes slowness and damage over time to the enemy, and makes colorful notes to fly around as an effect.

Alternatively, when she plays music or hits with musical skills as mentioned before, small colorful notes start appearing, you could make them to be used as a weapon as well, similar to the rocker's attack in the game "Ragnarok Battle Offline" which is a barrage of harmful music notes.

Rocker's attrack reference (skip to 2:08):
youtube.com/watch?v=3IibMyN6JYo

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

ANCHOR POST

Requesting some more of Velvet in this sexy black dress. I just want to see Velvet's curves in this sexy black dress.

Requesting 2B with long hair, the longer the better

Your waifu adores you. It's a good day to be alive, sir.

This is Hilda, the least popular Fire Emblem female, at least according to votes.

Do something with her.

imgur.com/a/y7YPt
Requesting Aigis turned into a fuckcube or a fuckvase.

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up - as well as CAVE herself from the Neptune series.- drinking Black Label (or the Mountain Dew Black Label) from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks. The drawing can be just one character, a couple, or all of them in a bar setting such as imgur.com/a/cpzG7

Requesting the first Zombie from the classic Resident Evil 1 game. Please make it scary and creepy as fuck. This is the scariest zombie ever!

Here the famous scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe6srxp1-9I
I was traumatized as a teenager.

Yorha 2B dressed as Maiden in Black from Demon's Souls, a school uniform, Zero from Drakengard 3 or, imgur.com/a/rQVqH Lewd like anal fucking and masturbating would be worth seeing.
Playing any PS1 game on the Playstation skin for the Pod is a good idea too.

Requesting Sonic holding a CD.

I would like a drawing of Ryuka doing some karaoke or other side activities from the Yakuza franchise. For karaoke, it can even be like youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY the delusion part with the dancers.

Requesting Labrys (without clothing) with velcro carpet in her hair color between her legs. Velcro pubes!

Requesting Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4 wearing Queen's knight outfit from Yu-Gi-Oh!, and using the Pursuer bow.

Requesting Isha sleeping.

Moniqa bending over or stripping

Requesting Ekoro from Gal*Gun: Double Peace in a Bayonetta-stylized suit, with guns also on her feet, shooting love in Bayonetta style.
And no, I'm not mishafag.

Aranea actually poledancing - altered outfit or not - or dressed as Cid from FFVII

this but with dog sabrina with a plug up her butthole

>Do something with her.
hildog

Requesting a huge breasted Raynie from Radiant Historia, having her breasts out and pointing at them while saying that they are going to be important again soon.

Requesting Labrys take a walk with Aigis-Dog, her new pet.

Requesting nothing but a leather strap covering her nipples, like the strap right under her breasts.
also something of lactation or titfucking her spear

this is the kind of thing that shies drawfags away from a thread about drawing art related to video games

Requesting Opalneria Rain on the right dressed as Lady Grey who is on the left.

Please. No drawfag here has ever played Radiant Historia or heard of it, or if they have it was only after the reveal of RH 3DS

How about a drawing of petplay with Gwendolyn, or a yandere-mode Gwendolyn, as though her love curse was too strong or it was botched?

Requesting Marona (from Phantom Brave) as a young Dryad from Sacred 2.

Clothing options, based on the Dryad sets, are provided, while a character reference for Marona is provided to the far left. (You only need to pick one)

Too sick to fight you, just go away.

I have played RH, liked it a lot and I might draw it.

do it. draw some RH then.

Is the art on the right the remake? Have they whitewashed Raynie?

Requesting a thicc and curvy Goddess Ashera.

Noire dressed like a maid and being punished by her master the protagonist. Sexually if possible. Thanks.

Requesting this little image-story in the middle with Resident Evil 1 characters.

Guy with white shirt = Chris
Guy with black clothing = Barry
Woman with pink shirt = Jill
The sitting guy with camouflage pants = Rebecca
The guy with orange headband and white clothing = Richard
Snake = Yawn

Yeah the moe artstyle is the port/remaster. The original looked like she had a slight tan or something. I mean she always had big breasts but they dialed it to level 11 here. Old > new.

Bimbo 2B sexually transmitting the Bimbo Virus to other androids

Requesting Lemres and Feli from Puyo Puyo dressed as Robin and Tharja respectively from Fire Emblem.

Hinako Shijo ( Right image - KOF 2000 ) doing the "hundred slaps technique" like in the reference.

Commander floating in space with a stern expression on her face.

I always knew that Raynie was going to be like Tifa and have tits for days, so I'm not really surprised about that.

Stocke is a lucky guy.

I approve of this.

Only wearing her high cut leotard.

Requesting a brown tanned Edea in a sexy bikini

>Bimbo
Fucking gross!

Requesting Purple Heart dressed as 2B and Purple Sister dressed as 9S.

Requesting Ky suckling on big lactating Dizzy titties like a baby.

has mankind invented anything better than high cut leotards?

Requesting Rhajat doing consensual public use in a large plaza or army camp to satisfy her enormous lust for cock. Essentially entailing her lower half being displayed in some sort of display, offering her holes for free and getting pounded from behind while another optional guy works her front. She's been at it all day so she should definitely be sweaty and cummy everywhere guy could want to cum on but her face should still show she's not had enough cock yet (heart pupils are acceptable). I tried to draw a very crude example and I'd post it with the reference but I've been banned for posting even absolutely horrendous NSFW stuff before so I will post in a separate link, sorry for the inconvenience.

imgur.com/a/jtvJB

Nothing.

I want to scrub this virus from the earth.

Es with her hair down, unbraided, can be just her or doing something like in bed or showering.. Feel free to change her clothing to whatever.

Requesting Bel-Chandra from Aura Kingdom getting those beautiful blue moons of her behind squeezed, with a thumb going into her asshole for good measure.

Feel free to simplify her armor/design, or even give her slender arms to match her figure

Requesting Mr Game and Watch playing a fighting game on an old school arcade

I want to request 2B with different personalities, like in one of those hairstyle charts, or the latter itself.

Requesting Koume getting spooky gifts for her birthday today.

Requesting Velvet Crowe having a wardrobe malfunction with her large breasts during a battle and is completely unaware of it.

Someone must've originally wanted Velvet to have huge ass tits, but decided to reduce them because reasons.

Requesting Camilla dominating Hinoka from behind with a strap-on.

Calm down

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue demonstrating their rivalry by competing to make a dick cum.

Requesting a smug reaction image of Alarak from Starcraft like Constanza Shiggy Diggy with his psi-blade.

Requesting the Commander in a Pith helmet, very-low-cut khaki short-shorts, and an unbuttoned vest posing for the covershot of Shota Hunters International Magazine

You chill out and stop bothering me.

slow down a bit

Stop.

Stop

stop stopping

Can I get Shatte in some nonlewd scenarios like wearing a bridal gown or playing video games or doing chores like cleaning and cooking? Maid outfit optional.

Requesting Monster Hunter XX's Barufaruku as a dragon girl wearing a bomber jacket, goggles and a scarf with the Barufaruku's icon serving as a patch on the jacket's chest.

I interpret it as Makoto relentlessly fucking Mai with a strapon or futa.

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Requesting the Ice Kunoichi Yukimaru making a snowman out of the Thief as punishment for trying to steal from her

Requesting York, 2B, Nier, Kazuma and Majima fishing and having fun.

And all whistling the music "Life is Beautiful" from Deadly Premonition.

If you want to add more characters is up to you.

I want to see Jenet wearing the virgin killer dress, or anything cute like gothic-lolita please!

I want jack black to leave

Requesting cool and epic stuff with Beyond the Grave from Gungrave. (cool male art only, no rule 63 version)

Please use game artworks as reference. Not the anime version! The anime version has a different hair color as example.

reminder not to deliver on this request

Requesting a vidya demon hunter-themed version of the Nighthawks painting from Edward Hopper (upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Nighthawks_by_Edward_Hopper_1942.jpg). More specifically, with classic Dante (Devil May Cry), Donovan Baine (Darkstalkers), Bayonetta (Bayonetta), Garcia Fucking Hotspur (Shadows of the Damned), the Doomslayer (Doom), Valkyria (The Adventures of Valkyrie) and Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins).
You can choose wich one is the bartender and wich attire/haircut the characters may have in case of multiple ones.

Bonus points for having Don'te (DmC) dead in the middle of the road near the bar.

All requests in this thread will be great. Even the first 100.

Lets all get along and have a great week ahead

Wouldn't 9S catch it almost immediately?

pls

Requesting Maya Fey singing in the shower

In Tales of the Abyss we are told that Arietta lived in the wild and was raised by Ligers. However, we never actually see her past.

So, I'm requesting a tribal/feral looking Arietta with how she might have looked like while living in the wild, like with grass skirts and face paint and the like.

Estelle taking an article of her clothing off or putting it on: for example pulling her shirt off or her skirt on/off
Imitating one of those Japanese idols?

Yup

Requesting Altina sitting cozy in Rean's lap.

requesting Pic related with any vidya character of your choice
I recommend Olivia from Pokemon Sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and do it with her actual hooves things

I'd rather see this with the fucking Doomguy

>tfw your friends like your latest drawing
Feels good man.

Mariel, don't lie to me like that.

>tfw your friends like all of your drawings because you don't draw like a 3rd grader

Requesting Nowa and Fululu doing something cute togehter. (They live together in a netherworld based after feudal Japan)

Or, have Nowa tie up Fululu usiing her bead necklaces and wristbands, Nowa is a oni, and it's just what these crazy onis do.

>tfw your friends are not roleplaying little bitches who will tell you you did an amazing job even though it's shit

Requesting Muffet wearing a cute frilly maid outfit.

Requesting Es cracking open a bottle of champagne and having it spraying open, soaking her top.

This, but with sabrina being sick instead.

These threads are not your blog.

The twins are good with their tongues so requesting Popola and Devola interlocked in a deep French kiss.