League of Legends design director defends plans for more diversity

>“We owe it to the players and, I think, to the world to do something like that,” Street said at GDC.

you can't stop progress.

Good. It is about time we get rid of white people

I can just not play moba garbage

>[CURRENT YEAR]

how do you get more diverse than league of legends

Except league of legends was already a huge diverse cast of playable characters, the fuck do they intend to deliver on this. Just saying shit for the sake of saying shit.

>more diversity
What for? They already have robots, mice men, nyaralapotep's spawn and blue midgets.

By adding more trannies

league use to be same face babydoll whitegirl exclusively.

I am fucking glad they are bringing some diversity to their fucking design.

I want gragas wife to be a thing.

Virtue signaling

Can they reflect what changes that will also bring? i.e. civilized society collapsing

"Diversity" just means "everything but normal healthy people"

there's a trans character in the OP image. just looks at the hands.

we are going to get a korean otaku type of character mark my words

Game was already diverse from the start. Is there someone out there telling them they should stop? Like I've been knowing RIOT is a liberal game studio since their inception. What's even the point of stating they'll keep defending diversity? Do they want SJW street cred or something?

they're gonna redesign the whole shit and give the whole cast downs syndrome faces, mark my words.

Kindred is trans

>let's unironically post a league of legends thread on Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/

their chinese overlords will shut it down

Wait

weren't Ezreal and Taric "unofficially " gay or something?

Taric was a huge metrosexual faggot or something right?

>it's a reflection of Earth
It's a reflection of the US being overly sensitive and anal at the same time

>yellow claw hands makes you trans

???

so what are they going to do, throw a dart and say whoever the dart lands on is gay and always has been

including gay characters for the sake of gay characters is worse

Not enough

Kindred is referred to as "they" because its literally two characters

>League of Legends

the game is actually what 3rd worlders play the most and they are the main users. pretty rational decision. no problem with it

I quit the game when they added the first nigger, the one with laser guns

If Lulu is gay i'm going to FUCKING KILL SOMEONE

>Poligon
They recently stated they were gonna release a sexy new character next since last few ones were 'diverse'.
So this is probably just damage control to the other side.

>metrosexual
>faggot
You do realize a metrosexual is an individual that appears to be gay, but is actually 100% straight?

sage this garbage thread

lolcancer goes on

kek

no
3rd worlders play dota2 cause its DUDE FREE LMAO
league is played by spoiled first world kids who dump daddy's credit card on buying champions and shit

>ywn go balls deep in Tristana's ass while motorboating Poppy

the trans character better have an OP move where it suicides itself, damaging all around it.

If you play ASSFAGGOTS you have the mental capability of a mud hut inhabiting third worlder anyway.

I don't want them to make gay characters or some stupid shit like that, but some more dark skinned characters would be cool. I don't even think it's SJWey to say that. There's like 130 playable characters and only three of them are black. Four if you count illaoi.

Granted, not all of them are human. I'm too lazy to count how many aren't human, but assuming there are 100 playable humans 3-4% of them being black is kinda silly.

It's funny, I honestly don't even like black people and I still feel this way. I guess I just think it's odd.

What a shitfest America is becoming. Can't wait for a WW3 so we Europeans can take back our colony

This is why Japanese games are superior.

Well they made tranny/crossdresser Alistar skin so I can't wait what future will hold.

japs love trans characters

Would giving these characters to everyone for free promote diversity?

no they only love girls(boys)

My issue is not with increasing diversity within their cast, but how they purposely throw out this line to bait journalist into giving their game more attention. They know this topic is hot these days, so it's easy to get gaming sites to talk about it.

It's a scummy as fuck tactic that shouldn't work, but it always does. And even worse, the trickle down effect of having it pass from one site to another, causing places like Sup Forums, reddit, neo and other sites to endlessly talk about it. Seriously, who the fuck talks about LoL on Sup Forums? Why is this even a thread? Oh, that's right! Because it's one of the many bait topics that people flock to for opinionated discussions.

I fucking hate people sometimes.

Aint the playerbase like 50% asian who fucking hate everykind of gayshit and niggs?

game developers are the most cucked form of artist i have ever seen, biggoted who thinks of themselves as supperiors fuck libtards man. instead of hiring qualified people or making good games its all about other kind of bullshit. The games industry crash will prob be because of lack of actual people who do decent work

>implying works of fiction has to have characters representing every kind of person that exists in the real world
>implying fictional characters are anything other than made-up its
>implying riot actually gives a fuck and isn't just doing it for free pr and hope more fags give them money

>trans
user we need to have a talk

Transexuals and girls(boys) are like the two wheels of the same cart

- Ancient Japanese Proverb

Don't you mean healing everyone around it?

Diversity is fine. As long as it's crafted with as much skill as is required. Look at the Mass Effect series - many of their ever so important diversity quotas are diligently filled but all of them, bar none, so hamfisted and poorly written that they come off as charicatures. To the point they're borderline insultig to the various groups they're trying to please.

But the token diversity characters are also pretty offensive to "normal" fucking dingbats (like me) who just want to play a good game.

I honestly DO NOT CARE that there's a transexual character (or five or five hundred) in a game I play. I DO fucking care whey they are sloppily written like the ghastly, infantile drivel that we see in games like Mass Effect Andromeda and Dragon Age Inquisition.

If that's the best they can do then, guize, we're all fucked because our future looks bleak as all fuck off.

Traps =/ Trans

they aren't gay either

>You CAN milk those

Glad I dropped that piece of shit game years ago.

It's a joke about "MtF" trans because their hands are so fucking big and manly even if they "successfully" transitioned. It's one of the many giveaways.

Three?

Is there another besides Ekko and Lucian?

good posto

i don't mind diversity in mien games
don't point it out
don't force it

i want a good game; that's all i care about

saying a white character is badly written is ok, but a saying a colored character is badly written is racis and mean

u can use race / sex as a shield for criticism; its bs and no good for anyone

yea there are real racists and sexists out there, but i do think most people think in the realm of "I'm fine with anyone who isn't a dick and has a shared interest with me"

fuck all this race baiting cancer
t. non whitey

they're just for fetish fuels

>league

pretty much this.

They hired anthony burch. This is no surprise

I consider Karma black. If you really want to pull hairs you can call her a dark skinned Asian and I wouldn't really disagree with you. Same with illaoi.

>[current year] + 2
>Still playing ASSFAGGOTS

Fuck off Demi poster.

Why does League have to be the only game that's not an MMO of grinding that has a girl using giant gauntlets? I just like punching the fuck out of people.

>guys please play more, don't let this game die out. See, we're inclusive, please play the game
That and companies today are thriving on controversy. Controversy is part of the marketing.
Some actually do it in reverse and refuse to pander, others think it's better to virtue signal.

The only diversity I'm seeing is one with brown women with big tits and asses. League needs to keep the gay shit out and the hotness in. It's the only redeeming factor in that shit game.

there are many of those playing lol dota and the like. you didnt give a fuck about the threads because most of them were about a minor update or something like that, aint about pol shit like this.

How is Cag a trap?

what about senran kagura

I always thought she was "indian" because Ionia's Asian themed, and Illoai is definitely inspired by pacific islanders

league need to add crossdressing skins for yordle boys

I prefer Katsuragi because the only thing I love more than giant punching gauntlets is Katsu's amazing boots and kicking style.

Mika in UNIST uses giant gauntlets.
Too bad it's arcade only

but you posted a cute girl?

When are they going to announce the League fighting game?

>Chink shit
Why the fuck would you even care about this shit if you don't live in the hellhole that is China? play some other assfaggots or better yet just fucking kill yourself.
I'm sure you could mod skyrim to fit your shitty weaboo fantasy perfectly

I don't really care about diversity in games, but what annoys me is the motivation for such, and now that it seems every game developer seems to be pushing there own agenda through it makes it hard for me to enjoy any gay character or arguably trans character in any game.

I remember Persona 4 where a character could be hinted at as possibly gay or trans (not saying kanji or naoto definitively were) and look and them and say oh that's fun.

Now I have to look at every character with skepticism, did you put that character in this game because you thought it would be the best possible experience for your market, or did you put it in to appease sjws, or because you are sjws yourselves, or because from the top down you were ordered by your corporate overlords to put something in a game to expand the demographics.

This is a japanese old man.

>>>/reddit/

How about instead of different types of boring humans you'll make actually diverse cast of fantasy characters. More loony shit like dragons, alien monsters, demons, spirits, bugs. More fantasy races, more non-humanoid characters, shit like that. Right now it seems like they have some token wacky characters and everyone else are just different types of manly dudes and girly gals.

haha, i agree

good thing i dont care much haha

ha

ha

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

then dont play any western shit. this game is chinks shit tho

See, I love having a plethora of characters from different backgrounds, religions and ethnicities. Spices them up and helps them stand out as the roster only grows. But I hate when Devs have to put some Bat signal in the fucking sky reminding you they are doing this for diversity, not because they thought it would make a good character. Like fuck Magnificent Seven got remade with a really diverse cast and I think it's better for it, but that's only because they don't spend half the god damn movie reminding you how incredible it is

Quality post there, retard

>creates a whole new body for himself and becomes one of the cutest girls
I would support trans if it was like that.

>ASSFAGGOTS """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""story""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
you must be an Anthony Burch-tier kind of fag to even care about something like this

>>you can't stop progress
Why's Trump president then? This "look at us, we're soooooo progressive!!!" crap is a fad and it will die within the next few years.

they talk about diversity, but try talking about getting rid of white women and watch them shut right the hell up or stammer out excuses

Why not? Only poor third worlders play LoL anyway.

Does this mean more delicious brown girls? For all their talk of "women of color" they always seem to make the men darker and it's a damn shame.

>playing league past s3
>playing league at all
actually, scratch that, they had a lot of good character designs that just needed to be fleshed out, which I'm going to enjoy ripping off in 15 years

its a chink game. full on 3rd world. whyd you be bothered.

They should transition Veigar and replace all his art with Bandlebro's Femgar.

I was also going to suggest that they use that Rule 63 Rengar art, but realized that also turns into Femgar.

capitalism is cosmopolitan and globalist. deal with it shitlords.

Maybe instead of meaning black people it'll mean more monstrous characters.

Or diversity in viable characters by finally fixing stuff like Riven and Vayne.

I honestly can't to see what trash Burch starts writing at Riot. This sounds like him.

Will we get a canonically gay male yordle?