Isn't this supposed to come out this year? Shouldn't they be like.... showing it and talking about it?

Isn't this supposed to come out this year? Shouldn't they be like.... showing it and talking about it?

Maybe they're waiting for a big e3 announcement

>Putting out a bunch of info on their superhero fighting game
>When That Other Superhero Fighting Game is releasing very shortly and is currently on a media blitz
>When your superhero fighting game isn't coming out until months after The Other Superhero Fighting Game

Sounds smart to me, user.

Why are they using that photo realistic look. That shit ages like milk.

Whats the other one?

Injustice 2.

Probably talking about Injustice 2

Lol I don't think anyone cares about Injustice 2.

Oh thats what that is, never even bothered to look into it.
Looks kinda meh

Are you sure user.

P͍ͪͮ̏͢u͖͂͂̚ṯ̯̠̥͍̺̏ͦ̑ͅ ͇̞̜̳͔ͣ̈́͞Ŗ̥̬̬͇͎̟ͧ͂̍̈̈́̚iͤk͎͔͍̱͇͙̽͂̏ͧ̆̿̍u͙̟̳͎͛̀o̤ ̮͍͔̟͆ͤͬͫͣͫi͎͎̰̹ͪ͗ň͕̜ ̲̞͙̤̮̓̉͌̅̑̋͜M̞̙͈̳͚͊ͦ̏ͯ̈́ͧͅv͉̱̱̰̻̠̗̑̇ͫC̻̉ͩI͚͈̊̎ͤ͛̕

Allegedly they're gonna show something on that april 1st panel.

Maybe they should've released some info like 2 months ago then

No anonymous, that is a beautiful and unified art style that doesn't look like cheap plastic, unlike that GARBAGE UMVC3

>megaman X
>megaman

His name is just X you faggots

No one cares after Shit Fighter V

um I think capcom knows a little more about that than you anonymous ;)

Capcom USA sure

I'm just saying, why bother competing for attention with Injustice at all when Infinite isn't coming out until the end of the year, months after Injustice, anyways?

So that you can keep some semblance of a fanbase after you constantly keep fucking up SFV

And you can cultivate that fanbase after Injustice is released and you don't have to compete with it.

>Cultivate
They should've been trying to stop those people from leaving, everyone is sick and tired of capcom's shit now, Injustice is just gonna pull them further away.

You're in a real bad way when people would prefer to put up with WB than you.

It's not about who people would RATHER put up with, it's that one of the fucking games is coming out SOON instead of later. Which one do you think people are going to pay more attention to?

It's not like MvCI is coming out a month after Injustice 2, it's probably not coming until the very end of the year if it even actually comes out this year at all. I2 comes out in May, that gives Capcom at least six months after that to build hype for this, that's plenty of time.

wait for EVO

They are playing it smart and waiting for all the hype behind Injustice 2 to die down.

Don't expect much of anything until after Injustice 2 comes out. I know Sup Forums likes to shit all over NRS games because "lol manfaces" but it's probably going to sell really well with casual audiences like pretty much every NRS game does. There's no point in Capcom trying to compete for attention right now when they can just wait until it's already out before revving up the hype for MvC.