"A good woman can take a good beating once in a while"

Would this game be problematic in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vI43neqb1WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2rNV61Rpo-0
youtu.be/nBBjTlyAYDg?t=7m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong.

You're going to the gas chamber for this, Edgar.

Let's talk baseball you fucking goy!

Yes. That's why we never got the Whore of Orient game. Fucking libshits

Nah, Mafia III is the same. Extra point: every hat in this game is too big.

Might cause a slight triggering

You're not denying you're a Jew?

>America STILL doesn't have Detective Pikachu
The fuck.

yes. they're probably gonna rewrite FF7 lines too. didn't cloud say something about "retard" or was that bad translation?

Pikachu actually voted for Hillary, but nice try.

You can really tell what lines of dialogue had Raimi's touch.

That line would require the SJW's to actually play the game. Since they rarely play past five or ten minutes, I'd say probably not.

He's Mike Pences best friend.

I'm a SJW and I play video games.

I disagree. A reviewer with an SJW agenda would've picked it up

They said retard quite a bit throughout FF7, it wasn't just one specific instance. Shit I'm surprised they kept that stuff in with the PS4 re-release.

They'd just have to make him Muslim and everything would be A-Okay

american sjw gonna shit themselves then. japan gives no fucks

SJW who played FF7 here, didn't really give a shit. Assumed it was just shitty translation, like this guy are sick.

The game isn't set in 2017, or endorsing what he's saying. It's what people said back then

youtube.com/watch?v=vI43neqb1WQ
LA Noire had some real gems scattered throughout

>admitting to being an SJW

>trigger discipline

SJW here, shut up dumb frogposter.

>1940s
>trigger discipline

>japan gives no fucks
You know Japan didn't put the word "retard" in the game, it was the translators who chose to use it as opposed to something like "idiot", right?

Based Japan

Given the era this game took place it, I think it would be dishonest if lines like this weren't spoken.

are you trying to fucking tell me they didn't say fuck every other fucking word in Yakuza, you STUPID OLD FUCK

gone homo isn't a game

I haven't played Gone Home.

Dismissing something as "not a game" just because you don't like it seems presumptuous, though.

You walk around and interact with objects in a house. No fail state. No real objective.

It's interactive entertaiment but a "video GAME" it isn't.

>No fail state.

In that case every LucasArts adventure game isn't a game.

>No real objective.

There's a mystery you have to solve. Piecing the story together is the objective.

Y'all have shit taste in "games". The "mystery" is not captivating.

Play real games you faggots

Sequel when?

He seems presumptuous while you are the arbiter of what is and isn't valid criticism of a game you haven't played?

whats the worst case and why is it "The Consuls Car" ?

>In that case every LucasArts adventure game isn't a game.

You cherry picked my post, user. At least in those games you do more than simply interact with objects in the environment. Also what is going on in those games is generally a lot more complex than what happens with the "mystery" in Gone Home.

It amazes me when people come out of the woodwork to defend that pile of SHIT. If it wasn't for the progressive politics involved you people would really not give a fuck about this game at all and you guys shamelessly try to hide this FACT.

End it.

>At least in those games you do more than simply interact with objects in the environment.

Like what? You click on shit in the environment and then you move around I guess?

Sure sounds like Gone Homo

you fuck little boys?

>[doubt]
>YOU'RE LYING YOU FILTHY JEW FUCK GIVE ME THE TRUTH NOW OR YOUR PORCH MONKEY FRIEND GETS THE ROPE

6 years ago was a different time.

It sure was

youtube.com/watch?v=2rNV61Rpo-0

Wow, Sup Forums really turned to shit.

>Like what? You click on shit in the environment and then you move around I guess?

Play them and find out. Why are you trying to argue when you haven't played them? At least I've played Gone Home. I can talk shit mate.

youtu.be/nBBjTlyAYDg?t=7m27s