ITT: That happened

ITT: That happened.

It fucking ruled too

Heard this was shit, but also a bit good?

Anyone played it?

Underrated as fuck

it's a squad based 3rd person shooters with aliens and 50's stuff, if that sounds okay to you go for it

I actually liked this game.

I really liked it but it's sort of a mess. The aesthetic is fun but the story things are disjointed as fuck. It felt like they couldn't decide between going for a proper XCOM format and going for a regular third person shooter so it's this weird half way point.

Cheap as fuck nowadays though and I had a good time with it back at launch.

Secret agent Clank was pretty solid for a spinoff game on the psp

Why!?

the xplay review for this was hilarious

This one is the ultimate why

You now realise there was a Motorstorm game released on the PS2

I still wonder why it took the entire game to remove that mind control device from Ratchets cranium even though it was so obviously noticeable the whole time.

It's generic as all fuck. If you've played any third person shooter from the time then you've played it. The twist at the end sucks as well

They used to have this game at the store every single time back when the PS3 was new.

I actually liked this game. It was a decent spinoff.

Oh man, this was the fucking shit.

Thanks EA, and Skrillex

This is unironically pretty good desu

Uuuuggghh the original possibilities before this? Why did XCOM nerds have to ree?

This game was better than Smash Bros

Indeed

Ya'll don't know shit about SNES games till you've played Chaos in the Windy City and finished it.

I don't give a shit if you use Save States. Beat this game to obtain SNES enlightenment.

no. was fun tho

everything is better then smash brothers. If it weren't for Nintenbros highly concentrated autism this game would of flopped long ago.

Smash at best is a mediocre party game.

I got this cheap in a humble sale or something and really wanted to hate it (cause i was one of the XCOM fans REEEEEEEEEEEEEing about it).

Wasn't that bad. If you like games like Brothers in Arms you'll probably enjoy parts of it.