What should be the canon ending for New Vegas?

also [New Vegas thread]

Other urls found in this thread:

perfectlymodded.weebly.com
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50829/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I finished it with the independent aproach. Fought with yes man and erased both Ncr and the legion from the mojave. Killed mr house too...

The consequences were fine by me. There's gonna be some violence after all, but at least no faction will stablish any form of control or autority over the people.

There is no canon ending to New Vegas

Still, I did not understand the real value of the Hoover Dam and what it represents

The Patriots take over the Mojave, the player character retires to his harem of every female companion including DLC with appearance-enhancement mods now canon.

My ending is the canon ending.

I just checked the global achievement stats and was surprised to see House is only the third most unlocked ending, with Yes Man being the most unlocked, NCR the second and Legion the least unlocked. All this in the sense that how high a percentage of the player base has completed each quest line. I always felt the game sort of railroaded the player into picking House.

Source on that laser Katana?

>one of the few working power sources in the new world
>why does everyone want it

>Important strategic choke point and defensive position
>Can possibly produce large levels of electricity with the right alterations
>Whoever controls it effectively controls New Vegas and therefore the entire region

Gee I wonder what the importance is.

The one where the courier died from the bullet to his head.

HOUSE is trying to railroad you into picking House. You don't have to listen, though, and rebellious sorts will seek alternative solutions and question his methods and authority. That's what makes FONV so great.

I think House is okay, personally. I don't like everything about him, but he's okay.

Sup Benny, killing you never gets old.

NCR

all the canon endings favour NCR's unstoppable expansion

No one here going to mention how the fucking RAIDERS are moving to Las Vegas?

It's like they wanted to make a New Vegas joke.

>the boomers are probably doing bombing runs on legionnaires and NCR as they flee from vegas
>the boomers start dropping nukes
>the boomers singlehandedly re-irradiate the west coast

>Courier actually died from getting shot in the face
>Legion take over NCR grounds in a twist
>Legion take over Vegas after a terrible fight with House, unable to call more reinforcement from his bunker and unable to use better weapons
>Legion considerably weakened by taking over the West, lose the East to some Arizona raiders
>West get nuked by Ulysses rambling like a mad man about prepping the bull and bear shitting in the wood
>Legion and the remaining factions are wiped out
>The new crater get taken over by Elijah's blood fart
>White legs defeated by Joshua Graham 50 DT and 45. auto
>Big M.T. doesn't change
>Toaster takes over the world

reminder

Do non canon games need canon endings?

We aren't talking about Fallout 4 here!

I've played through the game on all four alliances now but haven't touched any of the DLC yet, where do I start bois?

I am aware.
That is why I asked the question.

The only humane and plausible ending should be Yes man (and you) cooperating with the scientist since they hold the most power and abilities to rebuild the mojave.

Canon ending should the the BoS taking over the dam, they have the best technology, the best trained people, and if you helped them, the most OP Wastelander in the world. Not to mention, the BoS wants to preserve technology, so it makes sense that it would be in there best interests to take a huge source of power.

The only canon ending is the secret ending where Goodsprings becomes the New New Vegas with Easy Pete as it's king

>The only canon ending is the secret ending where Goodsprings becomes the New New Vegas with Easy Pete as it's god
ftfy

>FO3 was the first FO I played

I think the NCR ending makes the most sense in context and also with an eye on how the lore of the games has developed, though it's definitely not my favorite one.

That said, Bethesda doesn't give half a shit about the lore and they'd rather just forget NV ever existed anyway, so it's not like it really matters.

>tfw Bethesda will never release New Vegas for the Switch like they're doing for Skyrim
that's all I want Sup Forums ;_;

Is it possible to download a pre-modded game? I fucked mine up and don't want to spend hours getting all the mods again

Either NCR's or House's.

I'd say House because it makes for a more interesting mojave.

Probably not, but you could just look up some modding guide, they're fairly foolproof.

Yes-man was my best friend, wish he was real.

I wish Arcade was my friend irl.

Not even homo.

I'll look one up then, i thought something like perfectlymodded.weebly.com would exist but for Fallout

>not fucking benny, and then saving his life later on

Let be retards and look at fallout 4.
>most powerful factions are institute and brotherhood of steel east coast Deus Vult edition
>minutemen and railroad get have basically no chance of survival if ornate weren't for Sole Survivor
>Institute winning is bad for the IP
>no ending seems canon

Honestly as little as I do care, I want the brotherhood to be the canon victors. i liked seen Bethesda get closer to the brotherhoods roots. I actually do feel like this game was a much better RPG than Fallout 3, despite stripped mechanics, and they're getting closer to the actual lore of fallout each time. Fallout 4 didn't have as much "lolrandum" amusement park things as 3, and they have a reason for society to still be fucked up 200 years later (they actually started rebuilding but institute was a bunch of retarded fuckheads and fucked that up)

This mod is shit, look up The Journey.

>we will never get something like Skywind but for New Vegas instead of Morrowind
>we will never get JE Sawyer fallout again

Shogo Heavy Industries, possibly also ripped and incl7ded in The.Armory.2.5

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

For you too lazy to Google
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50829/?

>Bethesda is popular enough with normies they could have carte blanche to make whatever game they want
>they just make continually more bland games with fewer and fewer RPG elements over time.
I bet TESVI will be in High Rock at this point, since normies want poorly written Game of Thrones and not walking tree cities run by cannibals

How can you not like him. I mean he is a cunt but I like his ideas.
Plus house forces to kill brotherhood -main reason why I didn't like him. Should of enslaved the fucks instead of killing them

Though yes man made me the king of houses ideas is still the better choice.

>there will never be a main series elder scrolls set in Valenwood, Elsweyr or Black Marsh

>implying the brotherhood deserves to live

Reminder that Sawyer said independent is canon ending