What does Sup Forums take to stay up for long gaming binges, I go with alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tRNJN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adrenaline rushes work pretty well for me

>stay up
>alcohol
>stimulants
I drink water for gaming binges. I drink alcohol to pass out. caffeinate drinks are also acceptable stimulants.

I like matcha tea and yerba mate.

Please post the imgur link

Bootleg adderal

Mostly weed and cigarettes. I've gotten down that neck craning required to smoke and game simultaneously.

Alcohol is a depressant, which is literally the opposite of a stimulant.

Spearmint tea.

Alcohol is a depressant dimwit

There's more?

You must be 18 or older to post here

Works like a stimulant for me, as long as I keep drinking I am like the bus on speed

What's the point of a gaming binge if the game itself isn't enough to keep you awake? Sounds more like you're just looking for an excuse to get drunk.

I have chronic insomnia.

I don't need an excuse, but sometimes I wanna keep playing body wants to go to sleep, I say no

Works as a stimulant first then a depressant. Gives me mad insomnia honestly if I drink it right before bed

DUDE
ALCOHOL
LMAO

Only works for weed fag

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

smoke weed

Found it
imgur.com/a/tRNJN

Yeah but I was waiting for this faggot:

>You must be 18 or older to post here
they are correct kys

longest you've been high user?
>4 years and counting
>college
>made shitload of friends who occasionally do but focus on music while I focus on video
>mostly smoke when I have absolute time for homework then play to my heart's content until I have school/workday

Yes

Vyanse and MonsterĀ® Energy Drink

2 years of meth use destroyed all the enjoyment i used to get from video games

What your preferred alcohol drink?

for me it's a depressant, then a stimulant if I drink a lot, then I pass out like a rock if I drink a ton

anyway to answer OP: caffeine and nicotine

rip Adam Sessler I wondered what happened to you

Masturbate, jerking off will help me put off everything. My go to fap material are videos I filmed of me molesting my mom. When I still lived at home she made heavy use of sleeping pills, and I took full advantage of it, if you know what I mean. After that I'm always too worked up to fall asleep.

Also this.

OOH BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH

Why is in french and english?

I don't understand

im straight edge fool

> Ik wilde haar zwarte hoer zijn en met mijn sex en mijn kutsap haar doos in brand steken...
Haha oh jesus christ

christ I am so fucking glad women began shaving around their vag

having hair on top and shaping it is fine, but fuck me hair around the sides and asshole is fucking disgusting

so coffee then?

>longest you've been high
>4 years and counting

how are you still alive

degenerate

Daym, Hillary WAS hot.

I got a couple of years in me left and got most of the things off my list, so I decided
to start to destroy my brain with speed and psychedelics about four months ago.

When your time comes, don't focus on what others want for you, do what you want
to to make peace with yourself. Do what you want because you want it,
not because you can't be arsed to not do the things you actually want.
One day you won't have that time, just be honest w/ yourself and do it.

Bannerlord when?

I have super high tolerance so I can only be stoned for like 1 hour.

A metric ton of tea.

>imgur.com/a/tRNJN
I don't take anything. i just play the game.

not even coffee

I don't, I go to sleep then wake up early and play when I'm not tired and strung out

That's nice.

Alcohol is a depressant, not a stimulant.

First, a little bit of alcohol to lubricate the enjoyment glands.
Second, caffeine. Can either be through an energy drink, a normal soda, coffee, or tea. (I usually just drink coffee)

Are you fucking dense

If you take a deep breath and keep breathing in and out normally between smoke time and non smoke time you should be fine. Oh an drink water everyday. I mean, my uncle smoked everyday and he's fucking 45 with his own business. It's not that hard user.

3 Monsters per day

It's sad but now I can't go for long gaming session without weed or alcohol. I'm quickly bored otherwise.

And since I stopped weed for an indeterminate period, tonight I'm gonna rape down the fuck out of pic related, the booze from where the sun never set.

I just go to sleep and continue after I wake up. I never got the appeal of forcibly staying awake long, you'll just sleep it off later anyway.

Water and drink a cup of coffee every 4 hours or so.

This guy gets it

OH HEAVEN IS A PLAVE ON EARTH

I drink soda

Generally I compliment my extended video game playing with Whiskey and weed. If there id company I go the route of mixed drink or doubling up on sixers.
Although I was a fan of the cocaine back when i tried to play MvC2 competitively .

I imagine the majority of Sup Forums is prescribed this though,

Energy drinks
cigarettes
enough adderall to kill a few small farm animals

I harness the energy from my boners

looking at this image makes me feel so sad over never ever living the arcade era in 80s or 90s coz that looks legit like fun and athmosphere like that just wouldnt happen in the serious post 9/11 world where ISIS and Al Qaida took the fun out of fun which is why Dark Souls got so huge anyway, it was relatable to how we feel

Except for people with a predisposition for alcoholism.

>tfw waking up in the sofa with the controller still in your hand and the guy done doing his idle animation for 7 hours on the tv and you feel totally refreshed and ready for another 20 hours of NEET joy

>used to take adderall as a kid
>play any video game for hours on end, enjoying every second of it
>present day
>have tons of games and time but never motivated to play them

I almost wanna go back. Shit kept me skinny too.

>have to do drugs just to enjoy gaming

fuck man, find another hobby already.

Monster
Alc makes me sleepy but I do oddly enough play better drunk

Usually Barleywine ale. I drink so much of that stuff the fact that I'm 155lbs should be a world wonder...

so what's the downside?

ctrl+f "speed", just 2 hits

I'm suprised, it's pretty good in keeping you awake and sharp. If not few minor side effects would be a thing here for sure

anyway:. speed

Adderall was mentioned a couple times

>Stopped doing Adderall in high school
>Got thiccbodied af

that's some USA thing? do you need prescription?
I guess it's energetic "something"* on medical amphetamine?

*pills, syrup, spray or whatever

no you don't get it, doing drugs while gaming IS the hobby

To adderall? Zombification, loss of appetite, dependence. It also gave me major temper issues, (although that could have just been puberty)

There's also the fact that it's not completely known how it can a still-developing brain.

I drink a can of some caffeine related drink to get through the day. Usually Dr. Pepper, sometimes V8 energy.

I have restless limb movement during the night so I never get a good night sleep. Can't sleep on my back because my hands flail and jerk me awake.

I used to smoke weed and play RDR I just roamed Thieves Landing, killing aynone who tried to cross the bridge in the center of town. I also went into the brothels and saloon and killed random civilians I could do that for hours. Glad I stopped smoking that garbage 4 years ago.

In the US, you do.
Then again you can go to any nerd convention and get a hand full.

You clearly didn't pay any attention to 90's arcade games.

Kratom (white)

The problem is that it heavily depends on the quality. And the quality is most often shit = no real effect.

>that 90 x 10mg session you did once

More than not for a year :^)

being high is bretty memry :D

that's horrible

>incessant weener pulling begins.mp4

what a nerd

it's a cycle

Coffee

Adderall and caffeine for me.

900mg dosage?

I did a 120mg dosage one night when I was drinking.

Black mirror, anyone?

I'm not sure if I could imagine my life without nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine. Probably would be better though not going to lie

do you rage when you slow down as well

>same with a gram of coke.

>when games induce adrenaline rushes
muh dick

Life is a depressant.

damn

speed, beer and cigs

wat
I thought OP was from that one episode of Black Mirror.

Thats deep, bro