Is Link going to be right handed from now on? That's a real goddamn shame if that's the case

Is Link going to be right handed from now on? That's a real goddamn shame if that's the case.

He's been right handed since gamecube TP

Probably im not even left handed but i like him more as a lefty. Also i wish they would do a like a cyberpunk legend of zelda

Gamecube TP is left handed mate, Wii version flipped the entire game to make him right handed
He's also left handed in Link Between Worlds

He was left handed on gamecube, right handed in wii

man my memory turned to shit

They made him right handed because of the Wii motion controls. So why the fuck isn't he a lefty again?

Probably because it makes sense with the control layout in BotW

Yes, because normalfag pandering is literally erasing all of Zelda uniqueness.

>The triforce no longer has any relevance or value and the pieces mean nothing anymore.
>Dungeons and the standard Zelda format are now seen as obsolete when there was like literally nothing wrong with it.
>Link is no longer allowed to be portayed as anything but stoic, mary-sue, fujobait.

It's not normalfag pandering, the controls are due to ; the triforce is referenced numerous times, it just cannot be obtained (like in OoT); the old formula was exhausted from any innovation, they were literally relying on gimmicks to try and make it interesting; link has always been portrayed that way

>the controls are due to
Meant the right-handedness are due to controls

LINK IS NOT RIGHT HANDED
DON'T CALL ANYONE

As a lefty I seriously identified with link growing up as every other character was right handed

I was so butthurt when they made him a righty and hope they eventually revert him back to being lefty

But Link was only made left-handed because Miyamoto is left-handed. We're supposed to hate Miyamoto now, so isn't this a good thing?

Why don't they simply offer an option whether you want to play lefthanded or righthanded?

People get upset over which hand a fictional character uses? Humanity is fucking pathetic

They said it was something to do with the Sheikah Slate. We know they removed touch screen shit so the versions would be identical. My guess is with most people being right handed they wanted Link's usage to mirror how people would use the GamePad.

Maybe there was also originally some waggle.

Yes, welcome to 2017 friend

t. A underrepresented lefty

They are trying to rewrite history

>the triforce is referenced numerous times
Just cause it's mention doesn't mean it's not reduced to nothing more than a mere obligation.

What are you even talking about?

This

I also miss seeing the Triforce of Courage highlighted on Links sword hand, kinda made it feel like he was suffused with the power to seal evil and working in tandem with the sword, rather than it just all being the sword

>Link is no longer allowed to be portayed as anything but stoic, mary-sue, fujobait.
Maybe in flashback but in game he's goofy like he was in Skyward Sword, maybe more. Replay the game and pay attention to the dialogue option

Why is it so hard to just settle and say he's ambidextrous? He's been both right handed and left handed in the series. Therefore, ambidextrous.

The triforce was split into three parts in Ocarina of time and named Wisdom, Courage, and Power, to better explain why the triforce is called the called the triforce. Now in newer games it won't show that meaning at all if breath of the wild is anything to base the future of it from.