>repeat that opinion in videos and on podcast
>don't tell anyone that it's not an original thought

Why does he do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg60Nem6U88

>wants special powers to help rob people with

(((Pat)))

99% of people do that 2bh

only spergs and brainlets do such a thing

Not true. It's very common for people to take the opinions of those they trust/respect, it's just that most people aren't autists and don't have a podcast where they list their opinions for 3 hours a week, so it's harder to notice.

>power rangers spd op at the end of last podcast
woolie is cool sometimes

yeah dude hype hype hype I LOVE power rangers even though I only watched it as a kid and I love sentai even though I never watched it HYPE DUDE HYPE I'm going to talk for 5 minutes about how hype that shit was dude best song ever? YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

Woolie is never cool

He has to be planning to leave the channel eventually. He can pull off being a streamer alongside paige, unlike liam.

Oh god please no, I hate his fucking girlfriend. If I have to put up with her to see him, I'm just gonna have to say goodbye,

An early grave, probably. His terrible health plus Paige snu-snu will probably seal the deal. His epitaph will read:
>I wasn't wrong, I just lied!
>You didn't win!
>Pat Fuccboivan 22,000 BC - 1986 AD

>Freaks out because people tell him it's retarded to go for Frampt just because he wants to watch 5 seconds of extra cutscene with Sif

>Woolie is never cool

youtube.com/watch?v=MIqUYbrfVKI

youtube.com/watch?v=QXF1MArijM4

My god he's so fucking tiny

Was this supposed to change my mind?

Woolie is LITERALLY never cool

5'3 bro

Opinions aren't copyrighted you fucking mongolid. People aren't under any obligation to "cite their sources" when expressing an opinion. An opinion can be held by multiple people.
Stop posting this in every thread you massive retard.

You now imagine Pat eating that chocolate bunny by himself in the closet, without using his hands

just finished watching their deadly premonition lp. I got unneccesarily mad that neither Pat nor Matt understood the ending at all. I mean I know it's a dumb, shit game 98% of the time but how did they not understand that everyone was calling 'York' Zach

That being said, it's still a mad comfy playthrough

t. opinion thief

It's really weird to give your opinion when you're actually just quoting someone else word for word. I know you're autistic and you can't understand why that's weird but please don't ever respond to me again.

>but please don't ever respond to me again.
You sure showed him.

My recent favorite is how he keeps freaking out about Nioh and how good it is, yet probably haven't played more than 4 hours of it

It's actually a trend I've noticed in most gaming podcasts. They'll keep talking about how some game is fucking amazing, and then it turns out they've played 2 hours of it.

Since this is the eceleb thread, I may as well ask. Does anyone have that picture where some girl was holding some short bearded guy, and commented on how he looked cute? I'm positive it was fanart of ecelebs and not just a random picture.

Giantbomb does this a lot

>I spent the week playing so much X!
>How far in are you?
>Oh, about 5 hours or so.

Personally, I LOVED this game. Very cool.

You're into dwarfes, huh?

Opinions aren't property, they can't be stolen.
Please kill yourself.

Holy shit, someone actually delivered. Thank you, you eceleb guys aren't that bad.

YOU'RE not cool

Did anyone actually want them to play that batman crap

Is that his height or his dick size

I'm digging it.

Or his epitaph will just be "WC".

Matt+Woolie is crap

Yeha man, I love watching people watch a "video game" that is 99% cutscenes, and the players just talk over the entire story.

God no, the only thing I actually want to watch is Yakuza.

Can't wait for next weeks podcast where they will try to damage control on how shitty GitS movie is

Matt+anything is crap

Can't they just buy hormone therapy for that falsetto fuck

What even happened. I'm rewatching shit like DP and Eternal Darkness, and he was alright in those. He worked well with Pat.

>Is that his height or his dick size
Yes.

Yeah, it's fine if you don't like it, but I like it. Or at least I don't hate it.

Too much Tumblr.

YO YO ZELDA IS HYPE THERES THIS THING BUT DONT SPOIL IT FOR THE AUDIENCE

ok well this weekend me and the missus watched this thing and like, one of the character dies!

Pat+Matt is the ULTIMATE combo and you know this.
Concrete jungle was dope as well.

god now im reminded tenjou tenge existed
popped so many boy boners to that show late at night

>It's really weird to give your opinion when you're actually just quoting someone else word for word.
Agree on this part.

Sometime circa 2012/13 he forgot how to be funny. That or he just got lazy, or something broke his spirit along the way, regardless overreliance on the same references and forcing extremely unfunny lines that aren't even jokes became the norm and that was pretty much the end of it.

Nah, Chewie and Fuckface and Pat/Liam worked better as a duo IMO. Matt only works in Machinima episodes because his annoying, repetitive humour isn't as prominent in clipshows.

Still, can't get worse than Wooliam snoozefests

I asked you not to respond to me.

>sharing an opinion
normal person:I like blue
normal person:I also like blue
>what pat does
Someone Pat likes:I like blue because it reminds me of my childhood. Specifically spending long rainy days at my grandmothers house.
>Pat: Dude, I like blue...because it reminds me of my childhood. SPECIFICALLY spending long rainy days at my grandmothers house! *leans away from mic and squees loudly for no reason*

There I hope you understand now, autistic opinion thief. Now this back and forth is over. Do NOT respond to me. Go back to worshiping your brainlet idol.

Pat is cute CUTE!

I like it, lost my shit at "make new Robin".

>spend months shitting on casting a white chick as the Major
>damage control
The only way they'll be doing damage control is if it turns out she can play a really convincing Japanese person, you sperg.

Liam was the true opinion thief, every argument he made was from a NeoGAF thread.

Will they retcon their opinion on BOTW after bunnyhops review?