Say something nice about Cordelia

Say something nice about Cordelia.

She takes a good pounding like the good little whore she is.

That's all she's good for.

You can ignore her and dump her in the dirt where she belongs.

KEK!

MOAR LIKE KEKDELIA LMAO

She's not the worst unit ever.

then who is?

she looks like she's about to give him the blowjob of his life

Virion

>"Mother, since you have so many suitors, want to see which of us gets more men?"
>"All right. But don’t underestimate your mother."

What did she mean by this?

>marry Matoi since no Chrom means no cucking
>bring her to the Awakening DLC
>"mh that Chrom guy sure is charming"

>pounding her
>she cums while calling for chrom

>"Mother, I saw you staring at Chrom. Are you sure you’re really over him?"

Or this?

>picking cordelia
>literally choosing to be a cuck

Every time you bang her, she's just thinking about Chrom. There's no such thing as a more cuck choice than her.

Did you even read her supports?

>Hooked up with a married guy when she was younger
>Got dumped like the whore she is
>Admits the "Falls in love easily"
>Has "dated" more guys than she can count

Caeldori is even more NTR bait than Cordelia

literally purest girl she'll always love chrom and is lucina's true mom

Not even that, she regularly goes out with Severa and cheats on you. but that's what makes her the best.

s-she was merely a bit naive about the whole matter ok

She's beautiful.

>NTR

welp. time to play some fire emblem

so this got me thinkin

since many fe waifus tend to be based on fairly specific fetishes, what if she's based on NTR on purpose?

Her daughter is cute!

> Severa will try so hard to be the most widely spread slut ever, all to try and best her mother.

But Cordelia is unsurpassed in the sexual art's.

>TFW Severa has your same hair colour

I know obviously that Morgan has to be your child, but Severa should have had a random hair colour, definitely not your one.

What's the point of making an NTR character if they're not going to go all the way. The DLC even points out that Cordelia doesn't sleep with you...

>TFW thinking about how much better the game would be if Morgan and Severa both had random hair colours when Cordelia was their mother

Unf

Ya'll better post some actually good waifus or else I might just pull the trigger sonny!

I loved that theory, not so much because it gets Cordelia to be with Chrom but because it would irreparably split the friendship between Sumia and Cordelia would would fit in 100% with all Severa supports.

Well it's working. I married both Cordelia and Caeldori.

Probably.

I dont remember much about the game, what happened if she is paired with chrom? Will she tone down the whoreiness?

I can suck just as many cocks as mother!!

I can! I'll prove it to you!

Cordelia's whole point is that she CAN'T be paired with Chrom.

>The DLC even points out that Cordelia doesn't sleep with you...
?

Lucina is best girl

>Nigga is the best dressed, has the best supports and the best backstory

Virion should have been in Fates where Archer and Wyvern Rider are god-tier classes.

Hentai game when?

going too far my dude

The fuck thats mean. I paired chrom with olivia just because.

You sure you did it? You'd have to be quite savvy about the whole system to make him marry dance-fu.

Well, look at who she's based off

>Cordelia can't get the man she wants to ends up settling for you instead
>Unsatisfied in the relationship enough that she goes out and fucks other guys behind your back
>Literally turns it into a competition with Severa

The only question really, is if Severa's joining in, or not. I like to believe she is, that Cordelia, Severa and Morgan all go out together, spending a fun night in the town with a group of guys, while you're back home staying up late and working on tactics.

Morgan would have resisted a little at first, since she wants to spend time with you instead. But ends up going one night, for the sake of her family, and then finds it so fun, she keeps going, night after night, until she's the one goading them on.

>TFW All three of the women in your house are pregnant but none of your family has spent a night at home in months

As long as there's a triple oyakodon NTR route where Whoredelia and Severa corrupt Morgan.

She can't be paired with Chrom, she has no supports with him outside of Tile Supports if they're paired up. That's why she's so unsatisfied and why she ends up cheating on her husband.

The entirety of her conversations with Chrom:

"What kind of things do you dream of, Chrom?" (Dreams)
"You look so happy, Chrom. Did you just sweep another woman off her feet?" (Happy)
"Er, Chrom, I was wondering if... Well, it would honor me to fight together." (Team Up)
"Ah, Chrom! I haven't seen you around camp. How have you been passing the time?" (Free time)

Replying - ChromEdit

"I have more dreams than I can count, but I know some are not meant to be." (Dreams)
"No, Chrom... The thing I like is just a bit further out of reach." (Happy)
"YES! That would be... I would be honored! Truly!" (Team Up)
"Oh, I'm always running errands to town. Can I pick anything up for you?" (Free Time)

The funny thing is, if you look on an earlier concept art of Cordelia, you notice that she has blue hair and looks remarkable like Lucina. Indicating that in an earlier state Cordelia was supposedly the canon wife for Chrom. But when they changed that, they took Cordelia out of Chrom's potential wives, for some reason. And afterwards, the developer didn't quite seems to know what do to with her. I guess one part of the developers wanted to make her an Catria expy, while another part wanted to make her an Fiora expy. And while the Fiora team got some of their ideas out, it's clear that the Catria team won.

Great taste. The only question is, who are they fucking? Other Shepherds? Randoms in the town they're visiting? Captured enemy prisoners?

Severa must prove herself in a multitude of challenges, to prove she is equal or better than Cordelia.

"I'll prove I can take it up the bum! I'll show mum I can suck and fuck!"

Several Mini-Games:
> Cockteasing
> Cocksucking
> Gangbang
> Anal
> Spitroasting

Scratch that i forgot, i paired him with that other pegasus lady i dont remember name. I paired the dancer lady with the hillbilly kid.

something nice about Cordelia

she fucks like a truck

Seems like a lie, getting Chrom to marry Olivia almost cannot happen by mistake, it's a pretty specific set of actions.

Random muscled studs and shotas

First play through I tried to pair Chrom up with Pegasus lady but she kept dying so I stopped using her. Chrome ended up marrying the Blonde with the umbrella because I used her a little more than the Pegasus girl. I'm still upset over it.

I misremembering the name of other pegasus lady. Sumia?

>I've never played Mystery of Emblem, but from what I've heard and read, Catria is a surprisingly popular character.
>Some people even think that MarthXCatria would make a better couple then MarthXCaeda.

Are you the one who got cucked?

> whore
Sup Forumsirgin masculinity so fragile that they cant take their girlfriend that loved someone else before.

sticking my dick where someone else's semen may have been before sounds gross to me

Lissa is best Awakening

Why did the main character and leader of the Shepherd's have such a small support pool?

>Avatar: C-Cordelia... I can't believe you'd just...
>Cordelia: ...I'd just kiss you in front of the whole army like that? Then you underestimate me. Now who's getting sloppy?
>Avatar: Damn it!
>Cordelia: What's this? You've gone beet red! Is that all it takes to make you blush? My, my—you're getting cuter by the second!

She's clearly not fucking you, if you're getting that flustered just by getting kissed.

Would have been a perfect time for a comment like, you not worrying about the colour of Severa and Morgan's hair, or why always leaves the camp at night, that you love her regardless.

Such a shame.

>NTRfags projecting their fetish on everything
every time

>penis tip literally designed to scoop out others' semen

> instant cuck fantasies

You dont have to project so much, kinda pathetic

Maribel gives you a fairly shitty Lucina, I believe she's only second to Sully!Lucina in terms of shittiness.

Damn straight.

Agreed. And her daughter is just as cute.

isnt that like the exact opposite

She is actually likeable in the japanese version.

not just autism, but a special breed of autism with their own containment threads
>>>/feg/

Because he was already in love with Sumia, so any other pairing would have to be someone he could logically choose over her and/or someone who could be a mother of Lucina.

>Lissa

I'd ship it, but no.

>Panne

Filthy subhuman

>Cordelia

Cucked to death.

>Tharja

Would be a problem as Queen of Ylisse.

>Nowi

Filthy subhuman.

>Miriel

Autismo, doesn't mesh with Chrom at all.

>Anna

Robinsexual

Everyone else comes in part 2 or can be married to Chrom.

I noticed she was garbage during my first play through. All she did was die the whole time. Now I'm even more upset.

there's an ongoing joke on GF about Lissa being the spawn of Satan

what's the deal with that

But /feg/ is a Heroes general now.

I was mostly talking about platonic ones. I mean, Miriel was one of the first Shepherds, yet we know nothing of how she and Chrom got along.

What's the difference?

>Character is literally designed as NTR bait
>Supports with HER DAUGHTER who ONLY SHOWS UP WHEN MARRIED show she's still in love with another man
>Other supports show she cheats on her husband
>DLC supports show she isn't sleeping with you if you married her
>Somehow this is projecting a fetish

If you don't like NTR, don't marry Cordelia. This isn't difficult.

No, the whole "muh chrom" thing is 8-4´s doing, in the japanese version her gimmick is "survivor guilt"

she is my wife
I love her

how about her lookalike

You're trying too hard.

>What's the difference?

LikeI said in In the original version her gimmick is not being all over Chrom´s dick, but her survivor guilt over being the only member of her squd that survived an attack from the Plegians.

>
>she cums while calling for chrom
>Chrom is in the room wacking off in a rocking chair because he fetishizes his woman being taken by a more girthful man.

I like how she's cut off at the waist so she fits better in most trash cans where she belongs.

>DLC supports show she isn't sleeping with you if you married her

What? never married her nor got the DLC, is this true?

her skills riding things and handling long shafts are impeccable

autism

Yup. DLC ends with you going back to work on your tactics and her spending time with Severa.

Which, from this conversation: Gives us a good idea just how she's winding down after the battle. A beach bar, with a bunch of stressed out tourists all wanting to praise the team who saved the day... Sounds like good pickings.

Has this guy seriously been samefagging all thread long
Holy fuck I've seen some serious disabilities on this site, but he takes the cake

Caledori's gimmick is she lies to make herself look better and more experienced. Its where the "I've had several boyfriends" thing comes from; its impossible because she lived in the hyperbolic time chamber until she joined the army she just said she does so she doesn't look like a kid.

she makes out with robin in front of the entire army.
you're replying to a shitposter

sasuga pole master

Of course it's not true, Nintendo would never directly reference something like that

Hell, one of her S-Supports is her straight up telling her "husband" she won't let him touch her, or be with her.

She loves him, but that love has nothing to do with her desires.

She's good arrow bait so I can better protect my wife, Sumia.

which in turn means the total number of dicks she has taken hopefully amounts to zero

>sings pretty good
>supports are good, with some being meh
>tells the best ghost stories
>can be a huge teaser
>huge ass if supplementary material is to be believed
>probably knows a few tricks in footjobs
>has the worst writing out of the entire cast
Fuck, why is being an Azurafag pure torture?

>its impossible because she lived in the hyperbolic time chamber until she joined the army she just said she does so she doesn't look like a kid.

Except there were other people there she grew up with. eg. The married man she slept with who was her first love.

She also references all the time and "experiences" she's had since leaving that dimension and joining your army.

Which Fates girl comes the closest to her? Sophie?

Not to mention how everyone else mocks you for it.
I don't dislike Azura, especially in some supports like the one with Sakura, but her role in the story just brought her down a lot.

>she makes out with robin in front of the entire army.
>Of course it's not true, Nintendo would never directly reference something like that

Well, let's see

>Avatar: C-Cordelia... I can't believe you'd just...
>Cordelia: ...I'd just kiss you in front of the whole army like that? Then you underestimate me. Now who's getting sloppy?
>Avatar: Damn it!
>Cordelia: What's this? You've gone beet red! Is that all it takes to make you blush? My, my—you're getting cuter by the second!

Yeaaaaah... Doesn't look like a couple that's gotten all the way to the bedroom to me.

why would you like that cunt? I paried her up with hayato just to spite her and the game developers for forcing me to use her

the good and earnest people from the glorious Hoshido nation would never cheat on their spouse