Mipha thread

Mipha thread.

Mipha is a fish! Fish blood! Cold-blooded! Cold-hearted! Unloveable! Lives in water! Wet all the time! Sex-crazed slut! A dead fish in bed! Obsessed with elephants! Elephants shoot water! Doused all the time by an elephant! Colored red! The color of lust! Turboslut! Smells fishy! Baited easily! Expressionless face! Robot fish! No nose! Ugly! Wears ornate jewelry to distract from her un-nose! Ugly! Head is a shark! Yikes! Scary is not cute! Swims in water! Pees in water! Swims in pee! Yuck! Made armor for Link! Armor for the person she wants to marry! Link is Hylian! She's a Zora! Race traitor! Unloyal! Obsessed with healing! Healslut! Ready every 30 minutes! Town bicycle! Midget legs! Disproportionate! Ugly! Hidden forehead! Hides the ugly! Ugly forehead! Ugly face! Ugly fish! Ugly! Smelly gross ugly fish!!!!!

Actually, she's a Zora.

Zelda plz go

I wonder who could be behind this post

I'm just happy they weren't subtle about it, and didn't make it a joke. She wants that hero dick and everybody knows.

EVERY TIME

She even made him a damn engagement gift as is customary for her people's royalty.

They had to have something reciprocated going on if she was going that far.

Yeah it was honestly a breath of fresh air that it wasn't subtle.
Not just her, Zelda too. Once you complete all his riddles, Kass outright reveals that Zelda was in love with Link and his Sheikah teacher was jealous.

can we get someone to draw zelda in pajamas, typing this on her laptop?

I'm glad she's dead

>who lives in hyrule
>lives

Delete this post right now

perhaps we could spend some time together Sup Forums :3

savage

>mipha will never have crush on you and heal your wounds
Why live?

Paya is Mipha's successor to Link's love, correct?

Zelda and Link were practically chained together, when did she think she could get any private time

If you mean someone who loves Link and then gets cucked by Zelda, I guess.

>Ready every 30 minutes!

Is this one new or are there variations of this copypasta?

She said it herself, once its all over she wanted to spend time with him.

Zelda's the cuck if anything, m8.

Zelda won, she can't be the cuck

Zelda didn't win shit, she's in 4th or 5th place. 3rd after Mipha.

I add to it whenever I think of something.

Zelda is only the one left alive, Link is just stuck settling with her while wondering how much better things could have been.

>Zelda won

Nope. Cycle's broken.

Counterpoint: Link is awfully protective of Paya, possibly might prefer to remain "loyal" to Mipha than get with anyone else, or do something in the DLC.

There's something fishy about this post.

Not like there ever was a cycle anyway.
We know OoT Link didn't get with Zelda, and there was nearly zero interaction between TP Link and Zelda

Link prefers redheads anyways.

OoT Link still lived with Zelda between OoT and MM. TP is the only Link with no romance with Zelda.

Paya gave up and Mipha is fucking dead

You mean like the month between them? Not a lot of time for romance.

Also Link got with Malon so his attention would be focused on her.

>Malon fanfiction

stop this

She's trying to convince herself. She doesn't really believe it.

Also, ghostjobs.

It's canon. TP Link is a direct descendant and he doesn't live in a palace, does he?

FISH
PUSSY