Is this the new casual filter?

DESPAIR FOR I AM THE END OF DAYS

Why are pyromancy so shit in ds3

You would think someone called demon Prince would give a good pyro but it sucks

>lol what if we just didn't let the player hit the boss

>being a casual

Hitboxes we're fine, if anything blame how shitty the first phase was

midir is

I beat it as a level 100 pure miracle caster.One of my sunlight spears did 400 damage to it since they have shit load of lightning resistance.I am not even talking about the true form that is called Demon Prince.Took me like 20 mins to beat the boss.Since i ran out of mana in the fist phase and had to fight againts it with my lightning infused longsword which was even worse againts it.You literally have no excuse.

I don't think Midir is even hard, it's just tedious playing a running simulator for 90% of the fight

it's a casual filter because it gets much more HP and dmg if you summon

the scaling is nuts

Start doing bosses 1v1 like a real grown up boy instead of summoning 2 helpers?
Casuals.

I didn't know demons shot lasers, is this cyber souls?

I had a harder time with him than gael. Gael was a much better fight though.

Yes, that's what casuals do. Which makes it a casual filter.

This. Demon princes was pretty bogus felt like a ds2 fight

>they have shit load of lightning resistance
>tfw playing a pure cleric build and my only weapon with decent AR is a raw dragonslayer axe

Welp I'm in for a fun time

He can't be a causal filter because he doesn't gate any story content.

dragon-slayer great axe devastates him if you have good faith still not casual filter

>felt like a ds2 fight
Hey, let's not go THAT far.
The two demons had different movesets which they could switch between, the poison demon's more damaging moves have tells that you don't need the camera on to see, and it has a phase two.
This isn't just some suits of armor copypasta'd two or three times with no variation or tempo change.

Beat him Sl 90 as a man of faith 2nd try. I figured my lightning weapons did jack shit so I equipped stat boosting rings for dex and str and fucked him with an Astora GS that did about 300 per swing.

>friend tells me bosses in DLC are hard
>finally, after the easy shit in the base game + ariandel, some challenge
>from soft recommends SL 125, I go in SL 90
>melee 2H fat ass weapon build, either using FUGS or the new strength weapons in DLC

>beat prince 4th try
>beat darkeater 5th try
>beat that pvp one second try (varies so whatever)
>died to gael once, got him to half health calling it in for the night

If gael doesn't impress, DaS3 will be the only game in the series I havn't died to a boss at least 10 times. Why the fuck is das3 so easy? I think it's a mix of absolutely ludicrous healing with fast animation

>If gael doesn't impress, DaS3 will be the only game in the series I havn't died to a boss at least 10 times. Why the fuck is das3 so easy?
Are you sure that years of souls games hasn't just made you good at them?

no because I got absolutely fucked by the old hunters which was right before das3. plus even after years of souls from demon's/dark, I still got my ass kicked by a few bosses in das2 (I think das2 is the second easiest though next to das3)

thats because the old hunters is astoundingly hard for a reason. gael sucks because he is all thats let he is a shell of a man in a dying world not so much a slog through hell as walk though the park looking at the corpses hanging in the trees.

Yeah, you're basically right.
I think it's because every boss is given a huge arena. No Capra Demons on DS3, if you know what I mean.

as opposed to a newborn, aborted fetus of Orphan?

Capra demon is a surprise death, once you know about the dogs and kill them the fight is essentially over since capra is a huge pushover

a shrieking yowling hell-ghiest vs a crippled old man on the very brink of death. old ones are ridiculously powerful even in infancy so if the orphan of kos (some say kosm) was allowed to mature it would be nigh on unstoppable

though that does not explain why the moon presence was such a wimp

>old ones are ridiculously powerful

brain of mensis, mergo's wet nurse, and moon presence say hi

that aside, I just wish there was one really challenging boss in das 3. I've played with a miracle build and heavy weapon build so far, if straight swords are as broken as I hear I don't know how much more of a joke the fights can be

The only difficult thing about this fight is that you need to go through the first phase every time.

>>from soft recommends SL 125,
No, they said 100+.
But of course you are aware of that.

I only was in the second phase once so far, but I got the first phase with the two demons on my 4th try.
Second phase seems a lot more menacing.

I did a quick google search for a recommended level, the first thing that poped up was a gamefaqs post saying they said it was 125, serves me right for trusting a fag on that website

HOW THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS BOSS WHEN I BEAT IT ON MY SECOND TRY ON NG++++??
Fool just equip a fast weapon and go toe to toe with it, the shit's just like Oceelooooteeeee.

So this shit is kicking my ass at ng+7. Im level 180. Any advice?

Grave warden Twin blades.
Spam R2 and dodge.

I forgot to add that his primary weakness is bleed.
My character is a 99 hollow 50 luck bleed machine.

Where did you get "causal" from, you turboretard?