Darksouls III > dark souls > dark souls II > demon's souls > bloodborne

darksouls III > dark souls > dark souls II > demon's souls > bloodborne

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Dark Souls III > Demon's Souls = Dark Souls II

Unironically

Terrible Opinion.

Bloodborne=Dark Souls>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls 3>>>>>>>>>Dark Souls 2

People like you guys who put demon's souls near the bottom have probably never played it

BB>>>>>Dark souls 3>Darksouls>>>Demon souls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2

DS2 is the only one i can't go back to.

BB>>>>>DaS1>>DeS>>>>DaS3>>>>>DaS2

I am 100% right.

user, it's clear as day that you didn't play Bloodborne, so stop bullshitting and go play it.

Really? I've gotten the most playtime out of 2 because of the multiplayer, plus trying new builds is fun and not nearly as punishing for being inept with it :'^)

OG DS is good, it's just old in a game series that is very consistent. It's hard to go back to once you've played the others in the series that refined it's gameplay mechanics. Flute Armor is still the best looking though, and thr atmosphere is timeless.

why does everyone always have to black or why
why does a game always have to be either better or worse
for example
dark souls 2 in general was an incredibly mediocre game, but it's got the greatest weapon variety and the spell system is different and refreshing

it's better in some ways, worse in some, in general it's not necessarily better or worse than the other games in the series
it's just different

I have, and I don't much care for it.
Nostalgia shitters claim DeS is bess because of nostalgia and Astrea's theme, but Dark Souls improved on it. DeS isn't a terrible game, but it's certainly not the best.
I did enjoy a few things about it though. I like how fluidly wepons chain R1s and R2s. A straight sword combos into other attacks really smoothly, and it feels pretty good.
I really like the second area of Latria. Dug the spoopy vibes and weird abominations.

the anti-DaS2 circlejerk is incredibly strong, don't bother trying to disagree

FPBP

>that opinion

DS1 > Sotfs > DeS > DS3 = BB > DS2
You know its true.

Honestly it's the one I've gone back to the most because even after playing through it a couple of times I'm still reasonably afraid of enemies in the game which is more than I can say for some souls games

Plus I like the way it does sort of force you to try out a bit of everything like with the flamelurker boss being unnecessarily cruel to melee builds

>tfw not even bothering with the slash dodge slash dodge grindfest

The spell system was the same as in Dark Souls 1 but with items you could use to get casts back. I do agree that it has a good deal of variety though.

Personally I think dark souls has much better and more memorable bosses than DeS but DeS has much more consistent quality throughout and it's level design is amazing so for that it kinda tops dark souls for me just because of DaS's second half and the fact that even 3 years later my eyes are still healing from the lost izalith

I agree except I'd put BB between SotFS and DeS

good taste my man

DeS > BB > DaS > DaS III >>>> DaS II

Most people who disagree I've seen have enormous amounts of time put into 2 which I think is kinda funny, but DaS2 feels a lot more like king's field than DaS so I understand the frustration

I agree 100%.

t. pkuk

DS>BB>DeS>who gives a fuck sequels

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon Souls >

Dark souls 2 and 3 need not apply. They are Garbo.

Correct

i think fractions of a % separate the top 3 but i cant disagree

top taste my guy

i have to say that if BB was on PC, or had performance comparable to nioh, it would be better or at least as good as DaS3. the whole fast paced combat idea falls flat on its face in 20fps

2 and 3 didn't need to exist

The only level in DeS I actively dislike is Valley of Defilement, and that should go without saying. Swamp levels are always a boring slog to go through for me, and the bosses there don't really stand out. Otherwise, I don't mind going through other worlds. First area of Latria is kinda tedious, but the second area makes up for it. I feel you're right about the boss quality though. There's no bosses in DeS that I look forward to fighting, I just treat them as hurdles to get over so I can continue exploring.

>pckek this mad.
Stay mad fatty

Objectively correct ranking coming through laddies

BB > DaS2 DLC > DaS1 = DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

>putting bloodborne in your tierlist even though you never played it

DaS>DaS3=BB>SOTFS>DeS

I played Demon's Souls but i didn't like it this much, DaS and AoTA pulled me much harder into soulsborne than DeS ever did

I cant

I agree completely.

I kinda liked the more cinematic bosses in that game just because they kinda spiced things up, but still I can name more Dark souls bosses than demon's.

Or played it after DaS.

>people actually think Dark Souls 3 is good

lol

>tfw not even bothering with the slash block slash block grindfest

That was my problem. I played DaS first and I honestly regret it, because I want to like DeS more than I do. I just can't appreciate it as much and saw shit like item burden & tendency to be obnoxious and needless.

BB>DaS>DeS>>>>>>>DaS2

I have yet to play DaS3, I intend to pick it up when the GOTY edition with all the shit comes out. Any decent human beings with a similar opinion on the other titles wanna share their opinion on it? I've managed to avoid watching videos or anything but I did see a friend play for a good 15 minutes in some bland area that looked copypastad straight out of the startig area of Bloodborne.

I really don't want another DaS2.

>I wish I would have encountered these bad mechanics before I played the later entries in the series because my nostalgia would blind me and I would think they weren't so bad

People will shit on 2 until the end of time, but it does have glaring weaknesses. Adaptability has been talked about to death, but then there's other shit like the stone statues, which are just arbitrary progression blockers so you can't go anywhere you want to start like you could in DeS and DaS.

well done user

It's great the first time, but more than half the bosses are just simple gimmicks.

Actually, that still applies to the other games but DeS has the most easily abused gimmick bosses by far.

>the stone statues, which are just arbitrary progression blockers so you can't go anywhere you want to start
There's only one that blocks progression, and it's not arbitrary, it's because the shaded woods and areas beyond it are slightly harder than the other three paths.

This thread is dumb even by Sup Forums standards.

Plus people have enough time with the royal swordsmen and there's tons of them in Drangleic Castle

How do you mean?

This is the Sup Forums opinion

Tomb of the Giants is harder than Undead Burg, but you still have the option to go there if you want.

>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls 3

>retards say tendency is bad
>so i must be a retard and say its bad too

Phalanx melts to firebombs
Tower Knight falls in less than 10 hits and his head is the largest damage modifier I've seen in the series
Dragon God is boring
Fool's Idol is a poor boss aside from the guy who revives her if you didn't kill him in the upper rafters
Adjudicator just needs to be hit in the knife and then dies ludicrously quickly when you get to hit his head
Thief's Ring makes Old Hero a cakewalk
Storm King is a joke once you already have a Storm Ruler in the inventory
None of the Valley of Defilement bosses are noteworthy aside from Astraea and that's more of cinematic boss fight than anything else since you only need to kill Garl, unless you want to challenge yourself and fight Garl near Astraea in the baby swamp

Old King Allant is also the thematic last boss and he's not all that great either. DeS was my first game in the series and while I love it, I wouldn't consider it the strongest in the boss department, which is what I usually judge the series by.

Miyazaki never wanted to make them, and it shows

>darksouls III > dark souls > dark souls II > demon's souls > bloodborne

other than the dragon what other gimmick fights are?dont remember other from DeS

But you can't clear it until you have the Lordvessel.

The sequels are fucking garbage I honestly don't understand what the fuck is wrong with all you faggots who actually try to defend them

Pretty good taste, I agree, except I'm more on

Dark Souls >= Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls >= Dark Souls 2 > Bloodborne

And you can buy the cat ring, drop down to the branch in the gutter, and go to shaded woods before killing any bosses. What's your point?
Also, it's funny you mention arbitrary progression blockers and then tomb of the giants, which has a gigantic orange glowing progression blocker that prevents you from going to the Nito fight.

Dark Souls 3 new DLC is such trash. I'm just going to summon players for all the bosses because it's boring to me and I just want to finish this game. This is coming from someone who SOLO'd every single boss in all soulsbourne games. Also, who in the literal fuck is Gael and why would a literal who? be the last boss of the series.

Worst bait I've ever seen

>only need to kill Garl, unless you want to challenge yourself and fight Garl near Astraea in the baby swamp

There's no challenge from him

He has one moveset

Demon's Souls > Dark Souls II > pile of meh

He's the guy who brought you into the Painting World and went off to find the dark soul. He finds and eats the souls from the ancient Pygmy Lords and then tries to kill you for yours but knew that it would end up like this.

Gael is a slave knight that served the lords, DO YOU EVEN LORE?

your opinion is fucking garbage and DaS1 and 3 are both superior to DeS in every single aspect
get the fuck out with that muh atmosphere crap

Nah.

Dark Souls 3 = Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls > Nioh > Dark Souls 2

Bloodborne >>>>>>>Dark Souls>>Demon Souls=Dark Souls 2>>Dark Souls 3

My pretty standard and most recognized (meaning most true) ranking of genre.

i've learned to do that
>solo unless bullshit retarded stuff
bullshit retarded stuff can be infinite annoying adds , or "heal for more than you can damage me"

switch 3 and 2 and you got yourself a deal

Bullshit.

>60% of the game unfinished is better than 10% of the game cut
sure thing das babby

>ds1 is half a game
>ds3 is souls remix obnoxious bb ai edition
No thanks.

I always solo'd my first run and only summon in subsequent runs

dark souls > bloodborne = dark souls 3 > dark souls 2 >demons souls played on a dying PS3

I wouldn't put Bloodborne that low, but I will agree that it's overworshipped on Sup Forums.

I'd put it at least above Demon's souls.

I dunno, I quite liked those things. A straight fight is all well and good but taking advantage of weaknesses and such and having a payoff that isn't just 7% more damage per hit is very satisfing if it's something the player works out themselves.

Granted DeS has less to offer for multiple playthroughs, I've started almost as many new characters on DaS as Morrowind but I only beat DeS with one character, got the platinum trophy and dusted my hands off with satisfaction- though that might be because my character was more akin to a gimmicky third playthrough build for a regular person.

BB > DeS > DS1 > DS2 > DS3

A man of taste

>rate my opinionĀ”!!!!!!!!
No. Fuck off and post it on rebbit if you want upboats.

thats what i do generally , but with DaS2 i learned to say "fuck it" since i didn't like it at all
helps that most bosses were easy , and the others were retarded bullshit
after dying 130 times to amydgala i ended making her a perfect since i didn't have heals and only retards grinds

>when people rate Dark Souls 3 equal to Bloodborne and you just KNOW they are a salty PC fag that never got to experience Bloodborne

Regards,

Shield Scrub

>Dying to Amygdala
You're are bad cuck

>game is about rolling around for 30 minutes at a time
>ocasionally you get to poke a thing
>back to rolling about for another 30 minutes waiting for the next poke
>this is considered the new gold standard in vidya gameplay design

How did it get to this?

When you look at all the butthurt BB fanboys you know they are overcompensating. I don't rate it equal, I rate Dark Souls 3 above.

DS 1>>>bb=ds3=demonsouls>>ds2

you can all go home now

Didn't get enough (you)'s in the other thread huh pal

I made an user a promise today. Refute me or get ready for daily pasta.

if you play souls games, you are playing them wrong.

>if you play souls games, you are playing them wrong

Couldn't have said it better myself user. They can NEVER be right.

>game is about pushing a button to move forward and press the fire button.
How did it get to this?

t. faggot about Doom in 1995

>You point your mouse to a figure and place it in the center point of your screen and press fire.
>Then you move around for another target

How did it get to this.

t. a faggot about shooters today

DS > BB > DeS > SOTFS = DS3 > DS2

>You point your mouse to a figure and place it in the center point of your screen and press fire.
>Then you move around for another target
>How did it get to this.
>t. a faggot about shooters today

But you are correct user, it is an incredibly faggy state of affairs. Fuck how FPS games have become the dull faceless gold standard.

A man of SHIT taste maybe. There's not a single gameplay related thing that Bloodborne does that's better than ANY Dark Souls, including and especially the pvp.