What the hell is DaS?

what the hell is DaS?

pic related af

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/" Das "/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dark Souls

dark souls

It stands for drooling all the seamen, you fucking asshole.

Its how the Weeb autists shorten Dark Souls.

just ignore this fucking thread

never seen it abbreviated that way but that makes sense i guess

you tried

It's to avoid confusion with Demon's Souls which is abbreviated as DeS

It's just to disambiguate Demon's and Dark souls. The autists use "dks".

that could be Dead Space though

What happened to the idea of lurking before posting

It's generally only used when talking about Souls games though, instead of writing the full title

Barely anyone talks about Demons Souls other than the rare shitposters who pretend its the hardest game in the franchise and the rare posters hoping for pic related so its not even relevant.

Should just be DS/DS2/DS3 everyone will know.

been on and off Sup Forums for 10 years. there's no way i can keep up with all the autism

Somehow everyone here been on and off Sup Forums for 10 years when asked directly

how is king's field not the hardest of the franchise?

It became stale after more people got ADHD.

Nowadays probably, but at the time Dark Souls came out Demon's Souls was still very much relevant so there was a need to disambiguate. Then we stuck with it.

Really, only an autist would be bothered by that.

>The Kings Field is a Souls game meme
Lol

Even if I was to take you seriously the only reason that game might be considered hard is because the controls are shit.

T. Someone who who abbreviates Super Saiyan SSJ instead of SS

You wont fool me

k. i'm not sure how i can prove it but i don't really care if you believe me or not.

the controls got better in the new ones?

Eh kind of. I'm someone who can play well with a M+K and a Controller in first person and third person and i'll just say Kings Field is one of the worst First Person controls even on a controller.

If the rumors about the franchise being rebooted to be more souls like are true they better make it more smooth like at least feel like a Bethesda game like Skyrim or something if anyone has played that with a controller.

i threw kings field into an emulator and remapped the controls to be more modern like skyrim.

it wasn't hard but... just really not that entertaining enough to keep going. really felt like a dark souls alpha.

I would make the same claim from literally any of the Souls games.

Maybe if you play the game without a controller but why wouldn't you?

>i don't want to take the time to understand the community i want to be involved in and btw its your problem

The entire internet abbreviates it that way you 14 year old

This is literally the worst thread that has ever been created on this board in its entire history

New Vegas threads are worse.

Are you trying to sound even more like a newfag than OP?

At least this thread isn't Sup Forumsshit unlike 50% of Sup Forums these days.

apparently not, according to the replies in this thread

It's used like a hundred times every single day, so go back to wherever you came from.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/" Das "/

what does keke mean?

its like laughing but with a good meme instead