I thought you guys said this game was fun

I thought you guys said this game was fun.

This is boring as shit.

why? also your mom is boring!

lol fell for the meme! everone point and laugh! hahahahahaa!

Fun is just a buzzword.

That's about how I felt about it. Seems like a good game though, just not for me.

you just got got bro

Glad I got it from some humble monthly. It's a massive snoozer. I guess I'll never fall for the """""""""""""""""""""""comfy""""""""""""""""""""""" meme.

>I guess I'll never fall for the """""""""""""""""""""""comfy""""""""""""""""""""""" meme.
I did, but only once. Elite Dangerous

Glad I fell for it.

What you need are genderbending mods

Here's more

And here's the last one

it is.

Is this what its like to not have a soul?

Anyways, on topic.. Ive always been interested in this game but I always thought it would of been perfect on the 3DS or something. Alas its an indie title so thats not realistic but then I heard its coming to the Switch.

I started a game of this for a bit just to check it out but havn't actually dove into it because if theres a possibility I get a Switch, I'd like to save it for that.

Just something about playing this at a desktop is not very appealing.

>different sized pixels
>rotating pixels
>gradient overlays
>transparency

D R O P P E D

You couldn't determine this by watching gameplay. You're an idiot. One look at this admittedly pretty game, and I knew I didn't have the time for it. Good looking and interesting game, however.

What other fetishes can I appeal to?

Shit is alsp a buzzword

Do you like shy girls with glasses who are doctors?

You have anything milfy?

Shit's fun yo

I mean technically Elliot (Elena when modded) is a Christmas Cake. But there is Robin but she got blacked.

Incidentally, she is biological mother

There are people actually saying this is better than Harvest Moon and Rune Factory.

buzzword is just a buzzword.

Well, anyways since I'm in the first Stardew Valley thread in a long time, the guy who originally did the genderbend series ditched it.

I wanted to create a genderbent version of Shane. How should she look like?

Here's a Sam

>Falling for the autistic management game meme

I thought you stupid fucks would have learned your lesson from Farmville?

>AUTISM

K Y S
Y
S