"open world" game

>"open world" game
>"you must complete more campaign missions to gain access to northern Kyrat"

No snow in the main map either. All cutscenes are unskippable as well, so fuck replays. It's a fucking joke. Only good part was shooting Amita and watching her die like a bitch.

you can just wait until he comes back at the start of the game and finish the game though

>le ebin maymay ending

:^)

Unfortuately, there is no part after that where you go and blow up the golden path with him.

I want to play this game so bad.

Suck my dick, faggot.

Yes that's the problem and not the cookie-cutter Ubishit stealth-action gameplay

You can't make it much better. Would you like to go back to the combat in Far Cry 2?

>"open world" game
>you get the best ending by ignoring the gameplay entirely

What's stopping you?

That'd be much better. Stealth also took some thought in FC2 as well. Modern Ubisoft streamline things way too much, I mean being detected is literally just a bar filling up if you're in front of an enemy. What the fuck man.

Was actually pretty funny that that ending is a thing.

I actually enjoyed Far Cry 4, wish you could actually team up with Pagan Ming tho, he was cool as fuck.

Troy Baker did a pretty good job voicing him, wish he got to show off his range a bit more often.

Far Cry 2 is legitimately better than 4. I enjoyed 3 but I guess with 4 being so samey the honeymoon effect wore off.

See if ou can spot him in Binary Domain.

3 Is a bit better than 4 because the weapons get unlocked at a better pace and the characters aren't as boring. In 4, you tend to leapfrog over most of the weapons because you unlock better weapons much earlier.

>"open world" game
>"you must complete more shrines to leave the plateau"

I don't why people like this game, its only about 15 minutes long.

>northern kyrat is the same as southern kyrat witth the exception of the northeastern-most part having brown grass and leaves instead of green ones
Such a diverse open world

I know. FC3 had better variety than this, somehow.

It's ridiculous that there was no snow in the main map.

I bet I wont.

I also thought he did a fantastic job as the Joker in Arkharm Origins.

There are mods that unlock the whole map from the very beginning.

Farc Cry 3 with Ziggy's mod was the shit.

>"Open world game"
>Choose how you complete your quest

>You can't join the 'bad guys'

>not using the open world mod

In Alpha Protocal, you can side with Islamic terrorists and launch and massacare CIA agents.

>pagan min is "evil"
>amita wants the same shit and sabal is a retard that has no idea how to run a country

God I love that game.

You can play through it as a complete psychopath.

Pagan Min
>knew your mother intimately, wanted the best for her
>charismatic leader
>has a tangible vision
>keeps the country going
>knows how to pronounce your name the way you do

Golden Path
>muh revolutionary history, don't give two hoots about your family
>two dull as dishwater 'leaders'
>arbitrarily divergent POA to provide a moral undertone
>deliberately try to destabilise the region
>get your name wrong all the fucking time

Pagan storyline when

I'm pretty sure you can kill both of the Golden Path leaders at least.

You can. You can kill one in a cutscene, the other one straight after the game finishes. You can also spare the one you don't side with, then track them down later and kill them in their hiding spot.

I had to do the latter to kill Amita on PS3 because the game swaps the trigger button in the cutscene where you get the chance to shoot her. I was hammering the R1 button during the cutscene and the gun wouldn't fire, then I found out later you need to press R2 just for that cutscene.

I killed them both, was pissed off I couldn't go with Pagan to tear shit up.

Most people side with and spare Amita because she's a woman.

Prove it fuccboi
I have little doubt that you're incorrect

Internet polls, "Who did you side with" threads on gamefags, ect. Everyone sides with Amita.

I sided with Amita because Sabal is a dumb moralfag desu.

It's the canon ending though

>literally can't prove it
Thought so.

I actually just finished FC4 this morning. It was pretty satisfying seeing Papa Min fly off into the sunset then giving Sabal a harsh dicking with the signature MG42 when he doesn't give you your due.

I'd probably buy FC5 on launch.

You sided with Amita because you thought she'd put out, didn't you?

Well I would choose a drug lord over ISIS pedophile any day.

That said I killed her at the end.

Why do millenials want to be a game in 10min? Open world gives zero incentive to make progress

Who the fuck cares about getting laid in a video game?

Literally the only con for Sabal is that he supports marriage at the age of 14. In all of the divergent missions, he's the one who values the lives of individual people over things like getting coke and statues to sell.

Ask a mirror.

Oh I see, you're a thirteen year old, now I get it.

I did side with Amita, because the other one was an even bigger dick then her

in the end I killed both and let Pagan alive

>In all of the divergent missions, he's the one who values the lives of individual people over things like getting coke and statues to sell.
More like all he values is his idiotic religion.

He executes the Golden Path memebers who supported Amita for no reason and is willing to kill anyone that doesn't believe in his imaginary friend.

I'd rather build schools from drug money, it's retarded but as I said it beats ISIS.

He cares for traditions, nothing he does is something that wasn't already done before. And Amita wasn't putting kids in schools, she was sending them to the poppy fields.

I've literally never seen anyone admit to siding with Amita.

She makes it pretty difficult with her "let's become a narco-terrorist state!" and "lol let's not rescue our captured soldiers" stances that are more immediately heinous than the other guy who's a lower-key piece of shit.

>people would rather have forced child soldiers than a religion run country.

>Stabs a random soldier with his pen
>Prohibits peaceful traditions
>Not evil

>He cares for traditions, nothing he does is something that wasn't already done before.
Just because something has been done vbeofre doesn't make it right.

Yes, he does care for traditions, problem is his traditions are retarded and he is willing to kill anyone who doesn't want to follow his bullshit.

>And Amita wasn't putting kids in schools, she was sending them to the poppy fields.
Well shit at least she's not fucking them.

They are both retarded pieces of shit.

I kind of liked far cry 3 but wasn't fan of the repetitive stuff like taking ressources in the wild, stealthing every enemy camp with broken stealth and climbing radio towers,
is it the same for FC4 ?
i really hated how cleaning enemy territory gave you absolutely nothing to do later on

4 is literally the same game as 3 but with a few more gameplay mechanics and even worse story.

most of the GTA games required you to advance the story in order to lock more of the map.

it was better than just having everything unlocked from the start in V because it made it all feel bigger and they at least took more time to give each area some attention.

nah FC4's story is definitely better

FC3's story was pretty terrible honestly

>that moment of catharsis in the end when you finally understand why Pagan became like this
Far Cry 4 storyline was pretty good desu.

Well I wouldn't say he was willing to kill everyone. Just the people who openly sided with Amita. There was only like, 5 of them, anyway. I agree that they are both bad leaders, though. Amita cares to much for "progress" and uses that cause to justify bullshit. Sabal cares too much for tradition and that makes him kill a few faggots to preserve it.

It actually gets worse in 4. The hunting is worse and a lot more bullshit because it's harder to find the animal you need.

Fuck off. FC4 story was booring. I couldn't care less for what was going on and desperately wanted to just shoot both leaders of the friendly faction.

>The hunting is worse and a lot more bullshit because it's harder to find the animal you need.
What. You have an aircraft and hunting syringe. The map shows exactly where each animal spawns

Lol no it doesn't. Enjoy finding those yaks. And the syringe is just going to show you all the animals you don't need.

I'm sorry that you're braindamaged, but that's not exactly the fault of the game

Look it up. Yaks don't spawn where they are supposed to and you need to go to some random spot to make them spawn. It is the fault of the game.