One of these threads

One of these threads

template

>liking DaS2 over DaS3
Is this the latest contrarian meme?

No it's called having an opinion in spite of what the Sup Forums hivemind dictates.

>starting the thread with bait
fuck off

> It's diffrent so it sucks

Don't even user

>different opinion is obviously bait

The hivemind opinion is that 2 is good actually and 3 is terrible

>DS2 over BB and DaS3

So, shit taste general?

>liking something objectively worse.
>ishygddt

>dark souls is worse than dark souls AOTA

literally what? AOTA is the base game but with more shit, or were you talking JUST about the dlc?

>we removed all but one playstyle
>blocking is no longer viable
>poise is for faggots
>magic doesn't do anything until NG+
>r1r1r1r1 katana or get fucked faggot

Yeah so great I love being told I'm having fun wrong and getting punished for it

I'm referring specifically to the DLC content

>objectively

Your taste is bad and you should feel bad

1 > 3 > DeS > 2

absolute shit taste right there

Y'all mind if I fix OP's retarded opinions

>no demon's souls
>Bloodborne low rating

>liking Gael aka reddit: the boss
please die

>not liking Gael

You prefer men over women, sexually speaking

>Reddit the boss
What.....I dont even this level of autism

>letting misguided lorefags deter you from one of the best encounters in the series
He has a move where he overhead slams the ground three times while firing lightning crossbow bolts at you as his cape flings the souls of the dead everywhere.
It's a good boss fight in and of itself.

>a boss with good lore, good music, good mechanics, good arena and good soul weapon is now reddit

I want bleach

>that reaction with Bloodborne
you fukken w0t m8

but Gael's lore is good.

>Not liking the entries with superior gameplay.

fukkin kek

Pretty much the accepted opinion at this point.
BB > some other games > DkS2 is ok.

I'm tired of the Dark Souls 1 is the best meme.
Post-anor londo is a fucking slog to go through and sucks complete balls

I haven't bought a CoD since world at war, if the new cod is WW2 again i will pick it up

thats true

Get off the internet underage

It's generally accepted that despite BB's shortcomings, it's the best.
DkS1 is competing with DkS2 for the worst gameplay... So I don't know how anyone ranks it above middle of the pack or even above Demon's Souls.

If you need something before that you can get black ops 1 dirt cheap by now, there are a few ww2 arctic missions too.

ale you serious? how can MW2 be even near as good as MW1

I haven't played any CoD games other than the Modern Warfare series for the campaign but I'm honestly curious to see what they'll do with WWII since I played a ton of Red Orchestra 2
I'll keep an eye on it

>One of these threads

And what kind of thread would that be? Bait general? Shit taste general?

>>>r/gaming
Gael's fight is another generic le big strong human guy fight, and his story is trash.
Why should I give a shit that he's essentially an alternate MC timeline? He's not tragic, he's not well implemented, he's just there. shoehorned into the series at the last second and gives you zero reason to care at all who or what he is

I can get behind this. Still haven't played DS3, though.

To specify.

>no demon souls
>no Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village

OP Here, allow me to clarify

Artorias's fight is another generic le big strong human guy fight, and his story is trash.
He's not tragic, he's not well implemented, he's just there. shoehorned into the series at the last second and gives you zero reason to care at all who or what he is

You know, you could've just said nothing since you don't have an argument anyways. How does Miyazaki's slimy little corporate chode taste?

>been around since the very beginning
>forced to fight the dragons along with the ringed knights
>never allowed to leave duty
>given armour free from being forged in the abyss
>despite this, weapon still forged in the abyss
>finds painter girl
>abandons life as a slave knight to save the world
>presumably wanders for an inordinate amount of time trying to find the pygmy lords
>knows that if he finds them he will still most likely become corrupted by the Dark Soul, or what remains of it
>finds the Lords
>Soul is a shrivelled husk
>goes mad, tries devouring the lords (either for his own power or to create the pigment, his motivation is unknown)
>series ends with two undead fighting in the silence of a hundred fallen kingdoms
>intentionally or not gives his body and life so that the painter girl may survive

This is a trash story apparently

Yet another shit thread

>Guys, here are my shit reasons for having shit taste.

too late fag

You start.

>Likes Dark Souls 2
>Doesn't like Bloodborne

This thread was cancer before it even started.

You don't have to think Bloodborne is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel but if you think it's worse than DaS2 you have OBJECTIVELY shit taste.

autism

see

bitch pls, Bloodborne > souls

You're trying too hard to fit in and it's showing.

Those aren't arguments, though, those are just more specific opinions

Is this a bait thread? I don't even see DeS on this shit list. (You) tried.

>complaining that Bloodborne isn't exactly like Dark Souls
You're an idiot

True, it really is. Pretty pathetic that people buy into all that trite shit, but a drone is gonna drone I guess

Tell me what you really think.

If he was trying too hard to fit in, then he'd be a moronic contrarian like OP.

fucking this.

Once you beat fat fuck and slim the game is basically over. Anything after that and the game goes to shit, real quick

>I-frames require state investment
So filler stats is okay for you casuals? Gotcha!

>Here is my opinion, and here are my reasons for my opinion
>That's not an argument
Are you mentally challenged?

>saying I didn't like something because it had things I didn't like in it
How fucking terrible I must be

???

Anyone who says parallel lines is a good game gets shot.

You don't seem to understand what an argument is.

An argument is where you give a logical reasoning for why something is bad. Saying:
>Bloodborne is bad
>Why do you think it's bad?
>Because Lovecraft is bad
Is not an argument.

>Dark Souls 2 objectively better than Bloodborne.
idiot!

dsbabies worst fanbase
just look at thread

If you enjoyed SotFS more than Bloodborne i can already see that you are either stupid or blind and someone described the game for you.

Dark souls 2 is a motherfucking mess of design choices. One of the worst parts of the game is the artifficial difficulity. Enemy placement makes no sense, and the enemies are designed to beat the shit out of you in a pack. Because that's difficult, right? People who made Dark souls 2 and the expansions saw what dark souls did, but missed the entire point. "Let's just put enemies everywhere so that you die over and over again, just like the first one, right?". PvP was better in DS2, but the design of every location made me just plain mad that they fucked it up so bad.

Bit the bait hard on this one.

Dark Souls has the worst gameplay in the series.
>Poise, worst mechanic in the series undeniably, took the methodical gameplay of spacing, timing, and punishing from Demon's Souls and devolved it into the worst mash friendly game in the series.
>Worst movesets in the series without doubt, where weapons like Great Axe, Great Swords, Katanas, Rapiers, etc, take huge steps backwards and weapons that were previously great in DeS (Small Axes Short Swords) are made unusable. Weapons focus on infinites and resetting frametraps instead of good moves.
>All humanoid enemies completely subjugated by the combination of poise and BSes, and incredibly weak adn feeble enemies overall with only a few exceptions.
>Straight-up stupid design choices, such as weapons gaining hit-stun by leveling them meaning you can't adequately test their movesets unless they're maxed, weapons like polearms having special whiff animations where the player character spergs out when he misses, weapons sharing a class having different swing speeds making tons of them useless wheb there are faster alternatives, rings like Hornet and DWGR being mindbendingly broken until the final patch, both L1 and L2 weapon blocking instead of adding moves, etc.
>Shields and ranged at the apotheosis of brokenness, completely shitting on PvE.
>Worst and most useless kick/shove in the series.

>I don't like Bloodborne because it has things I don't like in it.

This literally isn't an argument, it's an opinion.

I'm going to disagree with you on the magic. The magic build I played in bb was so overpowered that I was disappointed in myself for blowing through my first run with it so quickly. It felt like summoning for every boss. It's just as OP as in Dark Souls in my opinion.

Wrong
>I didn't like Bloodborne
>Why didn't you like it?
>Because I don't like Lovecraft
That's what I said

>You're liking things wrong
>Stop enjoying things I don't enjoy
>Artificial difficulty
You're what's wrong with Sup Forums

I agree with this except ashes of ariandel was bullshit. One real boss that felt too bloodbornish, no interesting areas either just a fuckton of snow and a generic town.

Incredible taste user, 10/10

>liking DaS2
>not liking BB

You have dobson tier taste.
Disgusting

I think that dAs2 is utter shit but because idiots like you that claims unironically because I'm damn sure you actually think hat you just said that BB is the second coming when is a great game but flawled.

>Dark Souls 2

Can you explain why you liked base ds2 over the dlc?

PVP in bloodborne really sucked tho. Since that's like half the game for some people maybe you should factor that in a bit more before talking shit.

>likes thing I don't like
>doesn't like thing I like
You must be retarded and gay

But I like DaS2

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Scholar and by extension the DLCs are only as good as Ashes of Ariandel
No.

DaS3 does barely anything original and what it copies is rarely, if ever, better than what it is copying and it's also a streamlined and linear experience.
It is a passable game and that face represents DaS3 pretty well, especially when you try more than one playthrough which is where it really crumbles.

I didn't enjoy Bloodborne's gameplay. I also thought it was visually uninteresting with not nearly as much atmosphere as the souls games.

It was boring.

not him but while the game has some issues there are some redeeming areas most of which show themselves near the end of the game. The drake place and drangleic castle were both good levels and using the kings ring to fight the final boss was also cool.

The pvp in bloodborne is great, being able to knock people out of heals is amazing. The problem isn't the pvp itself but the fact the entire bell ringing system exists. Once you got into a 1v1 fight it was great but only having two good areas to invade in was shit.

Exactly, I came here expecting some good images to go through and to learn a bit about each series.
Instead it's the dark souls community at its finest, because who knew you could like a game for a reason someone else dislikes.

I fucking loved Bloodborne's aesthetic and atmosphere and soundtrack and it's literally the only game on PS4 I have any interest in right now

Its the only one that isn't fucking medieval fantasy.
How many video games are medieval fantasy.

If Bloodborne is boring to you but the other souls games aren't then that means you only played lovecraft games and souls is your first Medieval fantasy.

Anyone who has been playing videogames for longer or not such a weird selection as you have would be bored by knights and dragons by now.

Atmosphere wise the only souls game that comes even close to BB is Demon's.

And the gameplay has the most options and is the most responsive.

Everything you said is wrong. Like objectively wrong. There are so many good reasons to prefer other souls games over bb but you named only retarded reasons.
Are you false flagging or making a joke?

BB was the only game that had a spatial game and actual footsies. There was an proper pocket for offense for each weapon.

The problem was no combos and the bellringing.

Its the only fanbase that doesn't blindly accept any game as good.
I really fucking like that. I take that over whatever you are a fan off. Because I bet people even like the bad games.

Also you prefer meme pictures over actual discussion. You prove you are actually worse than the fanbase you hate.

>referenced throughout the entire game
>pretty significant to the story since player has to rob his grave and murder his friend to proceed
>in the DLC we finally get to meet him
>implying he's in any way comparable to Gael the Literally Who

Gael is built up in Ashes of Ariandel

>If Bloodborne is boring to you but the other souls games aren't then that means you only played lovecraft games and souls is your first Medieval fantasy.
Or that I enjoyed how souls games had numerous different viable builds and playstyles and bb was much more limited in this regard.

>Anyone who has been playing videogames for longer or not such a weird selection as you have would be bored by knights and dragons by now.
Unless it was done particularly well, which it was. Different =/= better.

>Atmosphere wise the only souls game that comes even close to BB is Demon's.
Subjective. I disagree.

>And the gameplay has the most options and is the most responsive.
Objectively false.

Look dude, I didn't like it. I played it and was bored. Your weird conviction that I must have been having fun wrong and only need to be shown the error of my ways is misguided and stupid.

But that's not true, his shit is tragic and you've known about him before the DLC thanks to his wolf and his ring, what the fuck?

Dog eating feces