Remastered fucking WHEN?

Remastered fucking WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cZHfOs2XOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic fans are truly cancer is they actually want this.

SHOO RA

Sonic and the Secret Rings definitely deserves to be remade. That game has some of the best platforming in the series to date And the amount of replayability is amazing too, I can't believe it went under the radar as an unpolished game full of bugs. What a waste of good gameplay mechanics.

Shadow the Edgehog wasn't all that bad, honestly.

The fuck are you smoking?

SHIT ROCK UGH

Remastering is one of the laziest things a company can do. Now, deliberately asking for a remaster, and a remaster of shitty games of all things, is something I can't understand

Never hopefully

Sonic and the Secret Rings with Generations boost gameplay.

>Boost gameplay
No.

To be honest, Secret Rings wasn't terrible. But it's a.. very acquired taste.
Very, very acquired jesus christ sonic why are you tripping balls while going backwards who thought on-rails movement that only somewhat works going forwards was a good idea

At least Black Knight got a lot of the problems out of the way.

I'd play the hell out of a HD Shadow the Hedgehog.

While I don't agree with OP's choices, I'd rather that clunky games get remade than more timeless ones. Like DK64 with instant character swapping or something instead of Oddworld. Probably would never happen from a business standpoint though.

I'd kill for a remade Black Knight long before Secret Rings. Instead of primarily using Caliburn for half-assed combat mechanics, make him used for more platforming/maneuvering stuff kinda like how you could climb walls with him in the original.

also Gallahad and Lamorak boss fights

There's no one to really play the role of Galahad. All that are left are a bunch of second stringers, and Galahad was supposed to be the greatest of all the Knights of the Round Table.

Silver's Galahad in the multiplayer, actually, and Jet gets to be Lamorak. They clearly thought about it but didn't have enough development time or focus to make the whole round table in the story.

I demand somebody explain where the recent love for Sonic Heroes has come from, the only reasonable explanation I can think of is that it was Sonic's first true multiplat and that many of the babby's of the era have recently come of age

>Boss fight where you fight Arthur along with the 5 Knights
youtube.com/watch?v=-cZHfOs2XOc

06 is such meme status that if they remastered it, they would probably sell a few million copies

I think a Steam version would be pretty dope. It's a really fun game to fuck around in.

>06 gets remastered but SEGA remove most of the glitches and oversights
>In an ironic twist of fate, those millions of buyers are unsatisfied and bitch about the game because it's nowhere near as bad as Game Grumps told them it is
modern day pottery

ideally it would've had a windows port on release like initially announced and we could've already been fucking with it for a decade