Tfw no gf to play games with

>tfw no gf to play games with

I could be your bull senpai

>have gf
>she only plays mind-games with me

You are not missing much, it's overrated.

Same applies to sex and having a gf in general. Shit gets old and mundane quickly.

>tfw no muscular bf to play games with

I just want someone to cuddle and talk with. I thought that's what girls say they want too.

>dating shit-tier women

Find someone with an IQ over 60, things won't get boring that fast

this

>tfw mods deleted the /ss/ thread
Shit

>had GF
>for years tried to get her into gaming
>after breakup she takes up gaming with new guy just to be spiteful

It's fine though. She's currently a miserable bitch with 3 cats.

Do Americans seriously pour soft drink cans into a glass?

i'll be ur gf if you don't mind being seen next to 6'8" women

>tfw no skinny gamer bro to have jerk off sessions with after playing some co-op and fighting games together

Everyone wants just that. But as a man you're obliged to feed and fuck them before the talk and cuddle phase. But you have to pretend feeding and banging them is your number one priority. Easy as that.

What kind of games would you play with your GF? I'd love to play Kirby Air Ride and Bomberman with mine if I had one.

Proof, amazons are my fetish

Men in dresses need not apply. If you're just an Amazonian goddess I am prepared for death by snu snu.

That's not how it works user.

Girls don't play games as guys do, they play in short stints mostly (if at all). Even when it's something like an mmorpg they end up being a huge pain in the ass and wanting you to play with them all the time, to the point you can't do shit you want to do.

My gf is always bugging me to play shit, no time to play my single player games. Then I get the emotional, drama whore shit.

FREAK

It always gets boring eventually.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm only saying it's overrated.

but girls are garbage at videogames

but come sit on my lap while i smoke weed and play autism simulators all day like Rimworld

You don't need GF, you need a bro.

>6'8" women
God tier. I'm 6'7 and I'm tired of womanlets. Not that I get any anymore, but still.

lol no. He's right. It doesn't matter how funny or interesting a woman is, eventually - sooner or later - you'll get used to her and the novelty wears off. IQ has nothing to do with it. I've been with those types, too. The only way a relationship will last is if you're close to being her "first", she isn't an attention whore, and you have common interests. That's it.

Show me a perfect woman, and I'll show you a man sick of her shit.

He needs both

>tfw no cute bf to play games with

red pill me on why height matters to people.
Ive been attracted to tall chicks, same height girls, and manlet levels of short.
I just look for the personalities.
also what is the female counterpart for the term "manlet"?

>also what is the female counterpart for the term "manlet"?
fat chick

i can keep u safe
i can be ur daddy

>tfw no games to play gf with

Every relationship I've been in, except one has been honeymoon phase for 2-4 weeks, then drops down to 'I can't be arsed with this' for the next few weeks, and then split up.

Good for those first few months, but then I get bored of them. I think I'm definitely the kind of guy who prefers their own space, and their own time to do things.

>what is the female counterpart for the term "manlet"?

attractive woman

>tfw you want to be the gf
Sure is fun being broken.

>gf only wants to play league

>red pill me on why height matters to people.
Instinct. Being relatively tall is usually a sign of good genes and good health, at least in nature.

Same reason why women find muscles attrractive and why men find child-bearing hips attractive.

>also what is the female counterpart for the term "manlet"?
cock goblin

>he needs both

But you can't have both

>tfw Sims isn't 2 player

>no gf to play games with

someone chopped off your hands or smth?

It's human nature to bore of things, no matter how amazing they are. It's just a matter of time.

They won't believe you though.

Clingy girls are really cute at first but it gets old as fuck, real fast.

I've dated a girl that was the total opposite and I hated that too, can't win.