Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LrvE3B5Rz6A
xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-one
microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Yooka-Laylee-Toybox-Pre-Order/BW799FWN0ZB7
store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing
youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hNrq1Zxs
youtube.com/watch?v=4DTmWDhSHC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty much confirmed to be the most powerful console so far.

Where can I watch a stream?

>a $649.00 upgrade to a console which doesn't even have any fucking worthwhile games from a company that has done more damage to videogames than anyone else
Why are people excited for this shit?

doesn't matter because PCs

>buy a restricted midrange PC with paid online
oh boy how hyped I am

You just described all consoles user. What was your point?

that consoles are garbage and xbox is the most garbage because it doesn't even have any exclusives pull one to heir piece of shit restricted shit platform

Said increasingly nervous man for the seventh time

Some people like me rather play games on console. I like RTS and stalker on pc but halo and many more on console

Where are you're games.

You might have Scorpio but you will NEVER EVER get Zelda: Breath Of The Wild so whats the point? :^) play your shitty dudebro games in 100p bigger res :^)?

>hype for a console without games
kek

that's just retarded though

Xbox Scorpio is like buying an expensive and going to one of those drive through zoos, only for there to be no animals. You're literally just driving through a park.

That said, Xbone has no exclusives.

this

>yfw it's called the Xbox Two

>unironically playing shooters with gamepads
consoloid

Not at all. Xbox is way more comfy, games are cheaper + better friends on there

Sounds like a great consolation prize for coming last.

>comfy
pic related
>cheaper
WRONG
>friends
a factor to the two people who bought into the garbage ecosystem that's xbox

It's okay user, at least it can watch TV so that's something, I guess

>It's another people pretend that people buy games from Windows store episode

They had to give refunds to people who bought infinite warfare because the PC version didn't have enough players to support the MP, the only numbers you will see coming from Windows store are Xbox users testing out Play Anywhere, and then going back to the Xbox version once they realize how shit Windows store is

It still is comfy

Yes it is cheaper. I bought battlefield 1 ultimate edition for 45$ digitally and halo wars 2 deluxe edition for 30$ digitally before they even came out. Steam doesn't even come close to that.

The system of Xbox with joining parties and inviting friends etc is way better done than steam. I have to talk with friends through discord

I hope it's as fucking hilarious as the xbone reveal was.

youtu.be/LrvE3B5Rz6A

LIVE IMPREGNATION

I just want to know are there any games to play on XBS that I cannot on my Windows PC?

BF1 is not on steam retard

also g2g, sales, origin access
>Steam doesn't even come close to that.
you have never used steam

fucking xbots man

>games are more expensive on PC

>mfw it's called the Xbox Juan

4K no games

Well I don't use orgins since I can just play EA games straight through my xbone. Besides that how retarded are you I bought those 2 games for that price before they even came out.
>waiting for sales
>g2g
>orgin access

Don't need a single one of them to buy my games cheap

Listen I get it. You are very rustled xbone actually has cheaper gaming but steam should actually learn from this

They are.

Where to watch?

>Why people buy consoles
Cause actual shooter playervases stay active after the 1st month and don't drop below a thousand until a few year
The 1st titanfall on Xbox still has 2000 players. It's been out since XBONE first released

Titanfall 1 is a good game though. Too bad TF2 sucks.

Also halo 3 on 360 still has 3000 active players

>but what about shady key sites, steam sales which have gotten worse over the years, or a subscription service that also on xbone

Seriously Morrowind "on sale" for $10 is fucking criminal, it's getting close to two decades old

you are just factually wrong

WHERE ARE THE GAMES MS?

XBOX GO HOME!

Nope I am not. Okay give me the name of a game that is coming out on both Xbox one and PC very soon

xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-one
nah you wrong

Stream?!?!!!

>still this dumb

You don't really understand how it works kid

I can get Yooka laylee that just got out digitally for 10$

It is funny how you pcfaggots go full shillmode. As I stated before I use steam for stalker and RTS games so I am sure I know what steam prices are for new games

yooka laylee
prey
ghost warrior 3

microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Yooka-Laylee-Toybox-Pre-Order/BW799FWN0ZB7

no, are you talking about paid online '''''''''free''''''' discounts or something? I know that's a thing on PS4

why is everyone hyping? It's not an official M$ announcement, wasn't it from digital foundry or something?
Of course they're not gonna show anything, it will just be a tech demo running at 4k or something.
There's no stream, there's no press event, this is not a reveal. You're all literally hyping on nothing

>I can get Yooka laylee that just got out digitally for 10
prove it, you wont.

>I can get Yooka laylee that just got out digitally for 10$
show me

Nope I will explain.

Xbox does gamesharing so I share games with a friend of mine. We both can access and play everything one of us buys.

This makes all games automatically 50% the price for us.

Ghost warrior 3 costs me around €22,50
Yooka laylee costs me €9,65
Prey would cost me €27,12
The Xbox one doesn't have region lock it lets me buy games from every country

store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

>sharing accounts
this is the sad part though

Xbox is cheaper

Nice. Amazon prime is cheaper for me but that's pretty good for digital copies

>We both can access and play everything one of us buys.
at the same time?

Is there even going to be a stream? I thought Eurogamer was just writing an article about it

Yes. I used to play Destiny, I met 2 guys who did this.
We 3 played without problems and them used this method.

>faster processing power

On paper maybe, but they don't use it because the love 'muh cloud' too much, so everything down to the menu UI is down to internet usage, so if you haven't got good internet it is slow as shit. Slowest console I've ever used in fact.

>Cause actual shooter playervases stay active after the 1st month and don't drop below a thousand until a few year
Because everyone else realizes its shit and moves onto something else.
Xbox players have nothing else to play so they keep playing it.

It's not sad it should be a standard. I share accounts with my friend irl.

Microsoft has this "family" thing. If you put your account as home Xbox on his Xbox and he on yours you can play each other games.
Yes. You don't get signed out or anything.
Well these prices although Yooka & laylee costs now 25% of the original price are not that special. When those greedy companies like EA with battlefield release a 120+ Euro game it is nice to pay only like 40/50 for it.

I think this method should work on Windows store as well but Windows store is kinda bad so I wouldn't suggest it as you saw with the 2 players infinite warfare thing

Guys wheres the stream holy shit

>familysharing
on steam 5 people can do this at the same time on an account

I heard it will be a video on their site and YouTube channel

Which Milgrau faggot shit up that monstrosity?

10 more mins bros

Thanks familia

I'm pretty sure you can't play the same game at the same time

>no stream
>its just a tweet
>not even a fucking youtube video

It's an official thing. Albert Penello was in the NeoGAF thread shitposting and cockteasing people

>10 more mins bros
Where do i go to? Any website or stream or whatever?

Can't play at the same time though.

Eurogamer's website or the Digital Foundry youtube channel depending whether an article or video comes up first.

you are right, well it works for offline games but game like counter strike won't allow two people playing online at the same time

All these PScucks delicious tears. Mmm, so yummy.

no idea what is going on i think they are just uploading a video ?

Penello the fat loser keeping the faithful's peckers up after a four-year exile, that's nice.

IT'S HERE
GO TO DIGITAL FOUNDRY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Eurogamer site just crash. Shit, the Scorpio is getting some massive hype.

>Ps4 = play multipart + exclusives
>Xbone (Scorpio) = play multipart
Why so hyped?

when new PS or xbox comes out it will always be THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE IN THE UNIVERSE because it has the newest tech in it.
It's just a marketing gimmick

It's UP

Fuck yeah, a mid-range pc to play all my favourite xbox-windows 10 titles on like...

>Scam sites

>JAGUAR CHIP

AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHH

as much of a scam as buying things from ebay, you look at how the seller is rated and go by that, not once have I got burned, it also has that protection thing you can use

>Andromeda
>Xbone - 28fps
>Scorpio - 30 fps
Wow

remember the last time you paid out of your ass for hardware and it could run at least some of games at steady 60 fps or more?

>sharing
the day when microsoft stops you from doing this and suddenly all games are locked to a single user will feel funny to you and your friend

>consistent 30 FPS over drops to 25 FPS
>no 60 FPS

HAHAHAH NICE TRY CONSOLE GAMES

call of duty 2 is too much for consoles

I'm impressed, it'll play games better than a pc at the same price and higher.

Problem is they have no exclusives to show off with it! This has to be addressed at E3

The wii u?