Reminder that if you buy from sites like G2A and Kinguin, you're killing video games

Reminder that if you buy from sites like G2A and Kinguin, you're killing video games.

>buying games

Ok, I’ll keep up the effort.

Like I care

>Gud goy our 4 hour cinematic experience is worth 60 dollars, preorder now
No

it's a good alternative when buying denuvo games, i still get online content and devs aren't getting shit

Why?

this
i'm having more fun with a shitty 3€ shmups than with witcher 2 and das2

>killing video games
because video games are living things.

>game for $24 on G2A
>game for $60 on Steam

I'm okay with killing video games

reminder that video games are already dead

that's not true Sony is still making their own fotm emotional exclusive generic,open world,cover shooters,arpgs

This, remember to pirate all your games, don't give money to these scammers!!

>Kinguin
Didn't know about this one.
Thanks to you I will try to kill video games even more now.

im ok with this, drm infested and not resellable copies are not worth the 60$ steam asks for.
25$ is a more honest price, dont even care if keys are stolen.

I either pirate or buy denuvo games from g2a.
hope those copies are stolen

>Steal credit card info
>Use it to buy a key from some indie website
>They can't tell its stolen
>Try to resell the key on G2A
>Somehow it's their responsibility to check if the credit card transaction ON ANOTHER WEBSITE was legit

Let's face it, the industry is just throwing a tantrum because resellers are taking taking control away from them.

>implying thats a bad thing
The only good thing that came out of AAA publishers last year was Titanfall 2 (which is fun as hell)
Crashing this industry with no survivors would be a good thing

What's even the point of buying stolen keys? Might as well pirate the game.

>What's even the point of buying stolen keys?
i want to play online, user.

What about D44M?

The keys aren't stolen. Its a myth that fags and kikes like the OP buy in to.

while i disagree with him being titanfall 2 fun
>d44m
sure if i want to watch cutscenes every 5 seconds

pirate the game idiot

The perfect way to bypass shit drm and play online without giving devs a penny.

>buy stolen key
>game gets removed from steam
was this just a meme all along? i literally never had any problems with g2a in 20 transactions.

Totalbiscuit dont you have anything better to do than shitpost, i mean you dont have long left do you.?

If it's cheaper on Kinguin i'm buying it there, fuck the greed kikes

I don't understand this, isn't it simple enough to track keys to fraudulent credit cards? Such as, if the CC company charged back the money, then the developers could trace the keys bought with said money and deactivate them. Why is this so hard?

Even if the stolen keys is bullshit

achievement for who are interested by them.
Can add DLC or whatever I want.
Don't have to deal with torrent or anti copy crap.

It's a win-win.

People have done no glory kill runs because every enemy is either projectile based or melee and the levels have more than enough health/ammo to sustain a run.

You can cut that down even further with Arcade Mode

Yeah but that hurts the developer. Idiots like totalbiscuit think they should get to keep the money from the fraudulent transaction.

Wew. Making it more morally acceptable to pirate something than to pay money for it, Thanks G2A.

The charge back costs the developer money, so now they literally made negative dollars from that 'purchase'

how does one even get away with using stolen CCs? doesnt everything leave a trace?

>they literally made negative dollars from that 'purchase'

even better

>charge back costs

How? Do they pay for a processing fee on top of the initial amount. If so, that sounds like an issue with the payment system and has nothing with G2A or Kinguin.

literally nobody, even devs and publishers care enough for a crackdown.
these sites are shitty criminals dens tho.

The whole "G2A is bad" thing is done by steam and other retailers because they fear losing their insane profit margins.

Yeah you're not supposed to make money when someone uses a stolen credit card.

i have bought around 40 games from G2a now and never had this happen tome

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

should i buy the game for 15€ on G2A or 59.99€ on based Steam

hmmmmmmmm

i only buy games on sale or on G2A because shit is way overpriced

the industry is trash already anyway

>mfw Randy is getting his shit pushed in after he joined G2A to release Bulletstrom
1/2

>not paying $2 to random russians on antidenuvo to hack your pc and activate denuvo games that may stop working after a few days but the russian has already turned your PC into a zombie

2/2

>giving your money to russian hackers
Fuck off drumpfkin

Not every keys a stolen.
If you buy from some shit russians vendor then it's sure the key is going to be stolen, but there is a lot of vendors that are legit and buy their keys from the publishers.
Some people seems to don't understand that G2A and Kinguin are not seller.

lol who cares fag

video games aren't even serious LOL

>you're killing video games
that's the plan

>TB shits on G2A like a good goy for years
>Gets invited to Steam HQ just around when they're making a big push
Hmm

the only game i bought on G2A to test the waters was pillars of eternity

hopefully the keyseller doesn't do a chargeback or i'm fucked.

>Instead of working with G2A to make sure that they're selling non-stolen goods, videogame developers and e-celebs want to burn it to the ground

That's like saying Youtube should be burned to the ground because it was a dumping ground for pirated material instead of working with Google to prevent piracy.

>those replies
What an incredible surprise, Sup Forums definitely loves games.

>I hate those game industry Jews
>I'd rather give my money to these key reseller Jews instead

region locked keys or extremely cheap keys are signs of scam

most legit keys are in the same price range and not region locked keys.

though none of that matters since the seller can chargeback for any reason and you'll lose your money and keys if you don't pay the "jewshield" service.

I usually get my games from sites like instant gaming or similar ones, rarely from g2a and kinguin cause they look even more shady.
How do they get these keys anyway? Surely they're bought from retailers originally so I guess the devs and publishers get money from my purchase at some point.

not allowed to buy a 2 year old game for £5 because it's still on steam for £40

fuck off

>People using G2A
>Not using superior G2Play

9. Force Majeure

9.1 In no event can G2play.net be held responsible for any delay, interruption or error of the content or service provided via the Sites if caused, either directly or indirectly, by forces of nature, agents beyond our reasonable control, including failures of the Internet, computer hardware, telecommunications or any other equipment, blackouts, strikes, labour actions, riots, insurrections, civil commotion, labour or material shortages, fire, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, government acts, court or tribunal orders or third party negligence.

If they give you the wrong key, they'll give you another one if you buy the £0.99 warranty, but I've bought so many keys from them, not once has it been delayed/wrong

>All of these people who hate the developers of the games they like to the point where they'd rather pay to fuck them over rather than pirating
Why?

Big devs know how this game is played and know how to work with these systems. Only inexperienced indie shits get screwed by the ebay of vidya.

This.
G2A is quite literally lost sales

What's G2A?

It just goes to show that traditional market models of release and distribution are continuing to be made redundant by more efficient byways that have opened up to circumvent it.

Game devs should produce according to the will of gamers, and for their contribution should be afforded the means to make their products.

Key reselling site.
Sites like it, Kinguin and cdkeys offer games keys at insanely low prices.

For example: Titanfall 2 is being sold at 30 bucks at the moment.

Nice, time to buy some more games from g2a then

That's still an amount of money. when I have the means to just, have the same thing without losing any money, that's just, better

Wat?