WHERE DO I REGAIN MY SP AT.

THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU SLANT EYED GOOKS

git gud this isnt fucking zelda

When you sleep. Like in most jrpg.

grind up your guts and do tae's slink

eventually she will stock a sp replenishing accessory

best way to grind guts?

>no sp items during first dungeon which lasts 10 hours
>recommends you use physical attacks even though every enemy retaliates after every attack
>think fights can be avoided since you're a sneaky thief
>enemies are always located in hallways meaning you're basically forced to fight
>every encounter is always multiple enemies with tons of health
>leveling up doesn't replenish your stats like every other game in the fucking series

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just stock up on SP recovering soda from the vending machines if you are having so much trouble

Can you even leave the shadow realm. I thought I couldn't until it was finished

Where can i regulary gain more guts?

What does that have to do with anything? Why compare two different genres? Especially when BotW is a longer and mote enjoyable game. P5 just has a great story and cool as fuck menus.

watch movie or do Burger Challenge at burger shop

Are you for real?

wat

...yes. you can fast travel to all the safe rooms when you come back too.

Already knew these is there really no other way?

yes

Make coffee you fucking loser

Nigga. I can't tell if your dumb or hardcore as fuck.

>tfw been playing for 40 hours and I didn't even know this

There are vending machines in the bathhouse, courtyard in school and arcade that restock SP drinks every Monday. Keep buying every week before diving into a Palace you should have about > 40 drinks in stock. Most palaces you can reach the treasure in one afternoon.

Cofee hust regains 30 sp and takes time away id rather study or go to the bathhouse

Go to bed Nick

through doing the back-alley doctor's slink

what the fuck do you want?

Leave dungeon, come back another day. I haven't played 5 yet, but I assume it's the same as 3 and 4.

Are there multiple endings in this game:

Yes. You get a special ending if you fail each deadline. Additionally there are two major choices you can pick in the game that will decide if you get

Bad / Normal / True Endings.

Don't sell them out, and don't take the deal.

I just got Ryuji's persona.
How tight is the time management in this one?
Also does every combat character get a gun of some sort?
Any persona's I should fuse early on, and activities I should be doing very often?

I'm genuinely confused as to what all of these complaints about SP are. I'm having zero trouble managing it and I'm not even using recovery items. I got through half of both the first palaces in one go. Please tell me you guys are smart enough to spread your SP usage among your whole party and are not just letting MC down everything? Also please tell me you're using physical attacks often? Even though they take HP they're often more useful than magic just due to raw damage and the fact that you call always heal the damage makes them great.

Time management is flexible enough, just be aware that it will suck up two additional days to complete a dungeon due to ingame reasons.

Every character gets a gun or something similar.

Try to fuse a Physical immune or resistant persona before the first major boss. It helps.

You must be either one though motherfucker or playing in easy mode

Enemies do half or more of everyone's health per attack in Hard or greater difficulties. You really are forced to end it all in one turn against normal encounters, or risk your MC being two shot. The game ending when MC dies is always a major detractor from any game for me.

Wait, so if I engage the dungeon the day before the deadline, I lose?

The last day you are able to send the calling card is when the countdown says 2.

I'm going to be vague for spoiler reasons. You need to reach the final room of the dungeon. To complete the dungeon you'll need to leave the dungeon and trigger an event outside of the shadow realm to put the dungeon in final boss mode. Leaving the dungeon will take a day, the trigger will take a second.

So don't wait until the last minute.

Haven't gotten to play yet but are physical based personas still good? Rakshasa was my nigger in 4 and I loved using strength personas since

They hit like a fucking truck.

Yes. And in some cases, like the art museum, it'll take more than 2 days. It takes one day to explore until you reach a dead end, the next day you awaken Yusuke, the next you can actually complete the dungeon, and the NEXT day you have to send your calling card.

In short, if there's two things to learn from this, it's don't wait til the last second, and don't date your literal whore of a sensei.
She prolly has an STD at this point. Nobody calls for her.

Don't you regain hp and sp by leaving the dungeon and you don't lose a day as long as you don't do something the passes the time?

That's fucking retarded. Any person with a fuck brain would have just made the deadline the last chance to get to the end, rather than making a deadline then going "you made it on time, but it doesn't count! Haha!"

Jesus, that really upsets me more than it should. What shitty design, holy fuck. I mean, I normally give myself a few extra days anyway, so it wouldn't affecr me moat likely, but it's still pretty brainless on their part. Don't make deadlines if they don't fucking count.

where do you buy your SP drinks. Shitty Arcade only sells one of each.

b-but sensei a cute

PLEASE RESPOND
I have an important question, I've been wondering about ever since I first played a Persona game.

Does weapon attack affect your persona damage? If yes, is it just physical or magical attacks as well?
Does your persona's Str affect how much damage you do with a melee weapon attack?

You can pull sp cans from the vending machine next to the gay bath house.

>leveling up doesn't replenish your stats like every other game in the fucking series
What?

just find another vending machine there are some in the school and one in the backstreets

When's eventually? I'm already at rank 6 with that bitch and I could really go for some SP right about now. I was fucking barely getting by in the 3rd dungeon probably my own fault for trying to one-shot it and take no breaks.

Your personal stats change to whatever your persona's are. Their str affects their physical attack damage as well as yours. Your weapon strength only affects your own physical damage.

You die
You ditch your friends
You kill perfume man

She literally sells a ring early game that heal SP every turn.

Why are people so mad about not being able to breeze through a dungeon in a single day?
While the game tells you not to stress yourself too much and take breaks, it's also really fucking obvious that every dungeon is an emergency and takes priority over your silly minmaxing metagame. You do the dungeon asap, and THEN hang out with friends or work on your stats.

I haven't messed around with them yet for the MC, but Ryuji is a fucking monster and he's almost all physical. He's easily dealing the most damage out of my team members

That ain't a consumable.

And you guys thought P4G newfags were bad

So, basically, I should just concentrate on the weapons' special effects like +SP or +Ma for characters with Int persona, and only bother upgrading weapons regularly for high Str/low SP characters like Ryuji?

>spreading sp consumption
>not ending it on the first turn which usually is your mc turn
>actually using attacks or physical skills that early in the game instead of aiming for weaknesses (almost no enemies are weak to phy on first dungeon)

Found the non hard mode player.

If you actually picked hard difficulty you'd know the hardships the first palace beings.

Fuck archangels and everything on those last few areas. Fuck them all.

Focus on accessories and armor first. Weapons should be the things you pick up when you have extra cash.

>Please tell me you guys are smart enough to spread your SP usage among your whole party and are not just letting MC down everything?
That was rarely an option until 5. The Baton Pass is so good.

That sounds like a pretty good plan but I've had no trouble with money since the about midway through the first palace and have been able to buy pretty much whatever I've wanted.

>FUCKING 3 BERITHS
>EACH ONE IS FAST AS FUCK AND CAN TWO SHOT YOU

Reading, Diner on certain days I think, there's fucking tons user.

LUNGE NIGGA PREPARE YOU ASS!

Did you just completely miss the whole baton pass thing they put in the game for you to spread SP consumption?

then unless you get lucky and find some snuff souls you're all out of options

Loading screen literally says "Take your time"

I've just finished the first palace myself, and I managed to buy all the best armors and upgraded some weapons, and I still have quite some cash saved up. I was just wondering if I should spend money on weapons at all. Since defense on armor affects magic resistance, and spells like Tarukaja increase both physical and magic attack (unless there's Makakaja in this game), I thought maybe the weapon attack increased magic damage too.

>40 hours
>In a game that came out 2 days ago
kys yourself

You don't need to buy consumables, just buy the ring, it will carry you till like Haru's dungeon.
For SP items you do the old man s link and teacher.
He allows you to make SP items every night and the teacher does it for you so you can still do stuff at night.

You should save up for fortune and temperance social links.
Huge wastes of money.

So on a scale of P2 to P3, what would you guys say the difficulty of this game is? It's actually really sad that P3's the top contender for the hardest game in this series.

This. Guns/Melee should be last in your priority unless you are wanting to grind with rush/guns.

fucking christ, user

Yeah, and all your friends tell you how they want to go to the palace, and Monamona doesn't let you in cinema etc.
It means take your time going through the dungeons, and don't overstrain yourself, run out of SP and lose progress. It's still your primary target. Confidants and stat increasing activities are there to help you with going through it first and foremost.

Normal is okay, probably leaning on the easy side.
Hard is two shot city so you need to plan your moves carefully and never get ambushed.
Challenge is probably the stuff of nightmares.

Only panther was worth baton passing since most of of the enemies were weak to lightning at that part of the dungeon. He has abysmal sp pools though. Him and the mc will run out of juice fast.

>2 days ago
Not him, but I got mine on Monday, and I'm on 30+, be more if work wasn't in the way.

>He doesn't love Makoto
Explain yourself Sup Forums.

It's pretty good so far. Occasionally even slips into SMT IV "WOW NOTHING I COULD DO" territory. But then again, I'm just starting. All games get piss easy later on. Especially SMT IV.

but I do love makotes

When do I meet her?

Fuck me that was close on the guard captain, had one health

But I do love one Makoto just not that one.

Between Yusuke and Futaba.

Forgot to mention I'm playing on Hard. But that should be obvious.
picrelated

>the eguns aren't real
>but you can only fire them so many times per visit

How does the Palace Owner know how many rounds you fired? Are they afraid of being called out?

>Bitch thinks this makes me not want to rape her harder.

It's kind of hard to tell to be honest, since P3 on Hard could also be kind of unforgiving at first too. Yukari has, like, no endurance and none of your available Personas are very strong in the first stages of the game. I was playing P3 on Hard for the first time in a long time the other day and was kind of blindsided by getting one-shot by the first tower guardians, even though I went in knowing what they could do.

>Him and the mc will run out of juice fast.
Doesn't protag have the biggest SP pool?

Definitely harder than p3.

I only died onnormal mobs on p3 due to them getting lucky instakills on the mc, and ambushes are easy since they dont deal that much damage anyway.

There are ridiculous enemies in some parts of the palaces and getting ambushed by these usually means doom for your team.

>tfw I'm just playing the game on easy

>get to the first palace boss
>I'm forced to start fresh on the next day
>have full ammo for the boss fight
>empty Ann's entire magazine into the boss in a single turn
>300+ free damage

>Berith uses Twin Fangs
>Morgana dies
Thank *record scratch* for auto-revival after combat.

I'll admit, some of the P3 bosses on hard come straight out of the pits of hell.

Why did I not think of this.

You fucking --Same user. Pretty chilled out over here.

The game even keeps adding the damage your consecutive shots do to the initial number that pops up, if you just mash the button. Instead of just making a new one pop up with every shot.

P3P's Maniac is funny too. Getting ambushed could really fuck your shit up.

who /playingonsafetydifficulty/ here?

Sending the calling card is so fucking satisfying. Watching whatever smug dude you're dealing with flip out and bystanders wonder what's going on is really exciting.

I wasted a lot of days and hard to start over. I'm speeding back to where I was before I crank it back to hard.