In less than two hours...

In less than two hours, the amount of crying liberals did for Trump's win will be topped by Sony fans all over the world. It will be marvelous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hNrq1Zxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I doubt it but that would be amusing

Not only sonyfags
PC fags too.
The scorpion will btfo a gtx 1080.
We will be able to play on 4k with 60fps because our games are make for the xbox not like on the pc which is getting only ports :DDD

Now you know how PC feels anytime we want to install new hardware. I've been playing 4k 60fps for over 2 years.

You greasy faggots need to get real jobs so spending $5000 is like spending $500

I bet it will have a RX480 equivalent performance

I get you're joking but I hope Xbots don't seriously buy into the PR hype like the Sony fanboys did for the Pro.

As a playstation 4 pro owner, I also hope that Scorpio blows the Pro away, since the improvements were kinda lackluster for most games. I hope that the jump to true 4k and 60fps is met with commercial success so Sony has to follow with the PS5, both leavning nintendo and their toys in the dust.

Good luck xbros, see you on the other side!

good luck beating 60 million units with no games

>wanting 4K shit graphics instead of 1080p good graphics

>the jump to true 4k and 60fps

Heh yea no you wont be doing that this generation or the next. Is this what console people really think?

They have literally been saying "4k" since the 360 LEL

I think I am going to have a good laugh.
Can't wait to see all the ass blast .

reminder that ps4pro was literally twice the strength of ps4 but had no real visual impact

scoprio at 6tflops is only 50% stronger than ps4 pro, not double the power, what makes anyone think this will make a difference between scropio and pro either

So is there going to be a stream or is it just an article or some shit?

feels good
What if devs use that power at 1080p?

I'm checking their yt page

>Xcucks think they are relevant

have a (you)

Ummm... Sorry sweetie. But Sony already won honey bunches. Nice try widdle guy!

As a PC owner i hope that too. It's always good when consoles aim for a better hardware.
But don't expect 60fps, especially for mp games since it has to be on par with the xone.

>Scorpio news
>Xbox shills woken from the deep freeze hibernation
Nice to see you guys again, how's these past four years of no games and the worst console on the market been for you

PS4 and Xbox one still have not sold even half of units PS2 sold together. There is still a lot in the market.
Or PS4 and Xbone together only now nearing 360 sales

Why would they put more effort and work into a platform with a third of of the userbase than its competitor
That's just not economically viable, they barely bothered with Pro

because scorpio is a 9th gen console duh

>tfw SoD2 soon

Yeah I guess they're gonna sell 55 million units overnight and take over PS4 with a 599 dollar machine with no exclusives that everyone will now buy

What kind of games do you think we will see?

Some ports of jap games like Near a tomato. Or maybe something new from the jap land?
And what kind of games can we expect from the west, first party exclusives, or maybe even third party exclusives?

>hurr durr muh sony
The real competitor here is the pc

>We will be able to play on 4k with 60fps because our games are make for the xbox not like on the pc which is getting only ports :DDD
you sure will little bud
and then MS will leave PC alone, remove the windows store and UWP, put those ports on steam(or not, who gives a fuck).
go team X!

Oh right there are so many people sing their $2000 PC on their 4k tv.

Master chief collection 4k
Crackdown: Syndrome
Sunset Maximum Overdrive

Soo. Nothing actually new?
It's going to be a 4K no games console

b8

are you retarded?

I'm so glad the Xbox brand died pretty much right at the start of this generation

The 360 was overrated to hell and back and they deserve losing the majority of their playerbase

No scalebound no care.

He's a retarded false flag. No xbot thinks it, they just hope that a) it's considerably stronger than the ps4pro and b) it's a new beginning for Xbox where they announce games this e3

>Xbox brand died
Ummm no sweetie it's still alive and kicking. Being angry over a companies presence in a market is childish, m'kay hun?

>360 was overrated
Lol honey no need to get upset over the 360 winning last gen. Your brand loyalties are kinda immature and dumb, okay child?

Are xbots the most humble console fags?

While sonyfags and nintendbabbies keep shitting up threads, xbots know their place.

>hey guys look how good sparse rendering is

Truly...this is the day...that Xbox...Won...

U N C O M P R E S S E D

P I X E L S

30 minutes.

>It's going to be the XBox One E3 reveal all over again

It wasn't revealed at E3.

>No Done
>No Yusuf
>Just a very few heavily edited articles and a video double-checked by MS

Oh well.

Sony fags literally shit talk all day.

>MUH GRAFIX
>MUH EXCLUSEEVS

Meanwhile, they badmouth any game that is not a PS4 exclusive, such as BotW (and we all know that 90% of these people never even played the game). We sit back and quietly wait. Well now it's OUR time. Of course, butthurt Sony fags will quickly respond with: GRAFFFIX DON'T MATTER IT'S THE GAMES!!

Bunch of shill articles just popped up.

TV TV TV TV and TV! Lel

I bet you can't play Breath of the Wild and Bloodborne on it.

>2017
>Owning an 8th gen console

>tfw $500 is a half of my monthly salary and it is considered above average in my country.

Depends on how good the Scorpio's CPU is. If it doesn't run on a bottlenecking notebook CPU like the PS4 and PS4pro it has the potential to be a lot more powerful.

Where u live user?

6 teraflops is between 1060 (4.4 if i remember correctly) and 1070 (6.5) so no... not even close to 1080 (9)
>inb4 muh not in between, much closer to 1070 than 1060
Thanks Sherlock almost missed that

And yes i know that it will probably get 1070 performance because of better optimization than pc

>tflops
Unless you have a powerful enough CPU those numbers mean nothing in real world performance.

So will there be a stream somewhere or something else?

And they have 8 core cpu and don't most games just use 4 or less cores?

>360 winning last gen.
>Implying
PS3 won last gen, delusional if you don't think so

Haha no. Only weebfags believe this.

No, they just don't exist

Considering consoles sold have always been what defines the winner, Wii actually won.

Most units sold, most exclusives, free online

Jokes on you for thinking the rocky start followed them the whole generation. Around 2010 I sold my 360 and bought a PS3, had 0 regrets

No, PS3 did well this gen. It did not do well last gen.

It's not winning if you do well after the race is over.

its out

youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hNrq1Zxs

>PS3 did well this gen
What

KEK

Where are the tears, Xcucks?

All I'm seeing so far is Xfags looking for a silver lining.

This

I wonder how many potential sales they've lost because of this fiasco...

>Where are the tears, Xcucks?

On your face along with days of Tyrone's dried cum load, Sonybro

I don't know about that user, that 500 dollar price tag seems really steep for a console that plays weeb games

>15mins of boring promotion
It has no games, who gives a shit how good they MIGHT run?

IT HAS NO STYLE
IT HAS NO GAMES
THE XBONE
IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

Seriously though why would you buy an Xbox? I can understand buying a PS4 if you like weeb shit but the Xbox has nothing.

$500 is how much I make in a year