Who is the most lovable video game character of all time, and why is it Max Caulfield?

Who is the most lovable video game character of all time, and why is it Max Caulfield?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A
youtube.com/watch?v=IFLEvQsoqTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

i want to fuck Maxine while she is wearing her duck pajamas.

I love Life is Strange

I liked Victoria. She might seem like a bitch, but that's because she is insecure and shallow. She is a decent person on the inside.

Do not sexualize Max.

Don't lie to us, user. She's as shallow as they come.

This. I know this is Sup Forums and we're on le Sup Forums but we can do better guys.

Who is the biggest faggot of all time, and why is it OP for spamming a dead game?

Because she's shy, awkward, geeky and soft-spoken but still cute and smart.
Basically she's the gf you I wish you had.

or the girl you wish you were

Kill your selfie user!

Why should I like Chloe?

She's a potty mouth
She chain smokes
She smokes weed
She drinks a lot
She takes other drugs too
She's a school dropout
She tries to get free food from her mom at the diner
She has no motivation to study or work
She has no response for anyone but herself
She wants to steal money from handicapped
She breaks in and steals stuff
She vandalizes property
She kills people and their pets
She hates men

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A

>She has no response
Meant respect.

How bad was your post game depression? With all the games I play I simply cease to care about it when I've beaten it and uninstall. I thought it was gonna be the same for this, but oh boy was I in for a ride. I couldn't stop thinking about the game, and it went on for days, like a empty void inside of me, almost alike to how you feel after a pet dies. I kept going back playing myself and watching videos of others.

It wasn't the ending that got me, just the fact that I developed really strong feelings for the characters (max especially). The game just being over and me having to part with max and her inner dialogue that I had gotten so used to wasn't something I wanted to accept. Being in love with max and having the game end is truly a traumatic experience. I couldn't do anything other than watching life is strange videos for like a month after it ended.

I still miss her. ;_;

FUCKING DELETE THIS

is there a gif version?

Because she's hella awesome-sauce, shaka brah!

Because she's a cool dork

Pretty bad
I still want a qt Max gf but they don't exist.

REWIND THIS
REWIND THIS
REWIND THIS

ayy noice

This. She's a great protagonist because you can self insert quite easily

I'm not cute though

Say what you want about the endings, but I think the bay ending has an interesting symbolic meaning that you can extrapolate onto the entire story, where the time travel stuff is simply a coping mechanism to get over the fact that her best friend just got shot, and the entire game is a sort of journey towards acceptance.

Daily reminder that everything that happens past chloe getting shot is in max's head, trying to deal with her best friend dying after she waited years to contact her, even after she got back to arcadia bay. The "nightmare" at the end is her subconsciousness trying to get her to back to reality. Sacrificing chloe is accepting her death and moving on, and sacrificing arcadia bay is letting the tornado (her grief) wipe her out and going insane. All the people in the cafe in her dream represents the people that will "die" for her if she goes insane, and the edgy "cereal" max she is talking to is the part of max's mind that wants to accept reality and snap out of it, while chloe represents the opposite part.

Going from max the socially awkward to being max the awesome superhero saving the day and befriending everyone with her time powers reflects her delusion that she can make everything perfect and reverse chloes death. Those being mad about the endings and that the choices you made didn't have an effect on it is missing the entire message the game is trying to convey. Being left empty at the end is your way to feel max's pain and hopefully also accept chloe's death in the same painful way she did.

Keep in mind this isn't a theory about the actual plot of the game, it's merely an interpretation of the game's potential symbolic meaning.

oh
gtfo then tranny

I'm not a tranny either

I RECOGNIZE THAT PASTA

I gets pasta'd all the time in /vg/eneral

The shills create pre-hype for the announcement of season 2 near/during E3.

I don't know about you guys, but Life is Strange made me a yurifag.

Season 2 will have whole new characters and setting. No characters from season 1 will be in it.

f-fuc yuh... Please...

They might look sweet together, but Chloe is not a good girlfriend.

When everything from the bathroom onwards is in her mind, wy could she rewind time in the classroom minutes before?

I still reminisce about the game, characters and story. It felt like I feel after reading a good book. It's always difficult to let go of it all.

Because the bathroom scene we see is a retelling of it from Max's mind, not the bathroom scene itself. The only real max we ever see is the one at the funeral.

I want to have tea with Kate desu lads

wew degenerate

Why didn't you save her?

>Why should I like Chloe?

You shouldn't. No one does. They like max however, and Max likes Chloe like some sort of long suffering abused spouse can't leave their abusive partner, so we put up with Chloe for Max.

She isn't too bad on the eye though, so she is like one pf those an oying whiney girls that you find ways of being patient with because you are just trying to fuck her.

>think you've gotten over it
>hear this youtube.com/watch?v=IFLEvQsoqTs
>the melancholia-filled arcadia bay atmosphere comes back and hits you like a truck

>Literally tried to fuck a professor to win a contest

I am not a degenerate!

But I did save her!!

She did so because she was scared of losing. She felt her photos and quality were not good enough. It's another sign of insecurity.

topkek reasoning. try applying that to anything else in life and see how that goes

Even in the alternate timeline Victoria is insecure. She looks up to Max and is eager to please her and be noticed. She sends a lot of messages to her in a short amount of time, appearing desperate when Max doesn't reply back to her.

>this game is not tumblr at all!
>90% of the thread is tumblr fanart

If Chloe was a guy then Tumblr would fucking hate the game.

How do you know it's tumblr fanart user?

oh fuck my waifu changed from tifa to max caufield

look at the tears

Max/Victoria is the one true pairing

I don't understand the appeal of this. American highschool teen drama is the worst setting and consistently has the worst characters, made even worse by middle-aged writers trying to write young characters that are 'cool' and 'with it' with fucked up slang.

You will when you play it. I felt the same way, "what is this high school bullshit drama sjw hipster shit game"? But it ended up being the best game story-wise I've ever played.

Nice pic. But here is a much bigger one.

Poor "theory". Not enough evidence to make it plausible. Nothing but a fanciful "what it" scenario.

>i will never be a cute 18 year old dorky girl that attracts all the cute alpha lesbians

WHY LIVE GOD

>American highschool teen drama is the worst setting and consistently has the worst characters

You'd think so. But with life is strange you don't get the "boring high school drama vibe" at all, it perfectly manages to create a very powerful nostalgic vibe where you remissness about teenager stuff. It gets the atmosphere perfectly right with the music and themes like suicide, bullying, loss of friendship, growing up, etc.

LiS is shit-tier yuri, user

WE PLAYED HIDE AND SEEK IN WATERFAAALLS

WE WERE YOUNGEEEER
WE WERE YOUNGEEEEEEER

Raya-O!
>nurturing
>undersanding and forgiving of others' mistakes
>responsible and diligent
>selflessly sets her own desires aside soshecan performs her duties to the best of her abilities
She deserves to be loved!

Only because there are no graphic sex scenes.

Kate needs Max and Max deserves better than Chloe.
Fuck Chloe.

>tfw EU
>went to art-centric highschool
>all of the fun and friendships, none of the drama
>just art projects, goofing off, and exams
>can't relate to any highschool drama stories
No wonder you clapistans can't let go of highschool shit. It's like you each go through several years of an individual hell. This really is the worst setting.

ssshhh

MAX LOOK OUT IT'S CHLOE

>DAD wrist tattoo
>purple/blue hair
>piercings
>twink boy friend lounging
>unironically posting your idea of an attractive female while saying a video game character isn't "too bad on the eye though"

What a life you must live

Well, she seems happy.

So are transgenders when they finally get the gash they've always dreamt of

More power to them

People should always strive for happiness. I wish I knew what would make me happy like they do.

No. Most transgenders remain unhappy even after that. Many kill themselves. No amount of surgery or pills can fix that. Transgender is a mental illness.

But where's her bed-buddy?

>chloe?

Chloe a shit!
A SHIT!

but being shallow is a choice.

more

But her bitchyness is only surface level.

Chloe on the other hand is just a failure as a human being.

She doesn't spend every day either masturbating to herself, brutally fucking Chloe, or taking 3+ dicks. How can I self-insert?

???

Why is it that Max just looks so huggable.

>But her bitchyness is only surface level.

that's the only level a bitch has.

>restarting the chapter multiple times to save her instead of risking spoilers online
Why does she kill herself when you lie that your phone was dead but not if you say it was on silent?

don't fall for her charms

i fell for a black version, was terrifying

Was Holden Caulfield /ourguy/?

A S H I T
S
H
I
T

The writers wrote hippie art school students perfectly though, which was one of the complaints a lot of people had.

i watched a lets play of this (fuck paying for it and playing it myself) and oh god what a disaster
the writing is terrible and the plot is even worse
none of the characters are sympathetic except angry step dad and maybe the fat girl
i think the only reason why it has a fanbase is because of yuri loving male fujoshits

cute
huggable
dork

I saved her. I didn't even know she could die. I always do the paladin thing in games :(

>saving all those people then destroying the town anyway
The funeral scene got to me with it's shitty music, I couldn't do it.
also the tornado was cool

Because it doesn't seem as believable probably.

Max really is an insufferable hipster.

I still want her. Kate is better though, 100% pure Bible camp girl.

>none of the characters are sympathetic except angry step
This post really gets the noggin jogging.

>the deep eternal sadness when you realize you will never comfort Max and tell her everything will be ok

The step dad was trying to save them all from the teacher while also getting Chloe's shit together. He was a piece of shit, but his motivations were pure.

I don't see how the fat girl was relatable though.

I was going to argue. But i can't come up with anyone better than Max

I would hit that Max, I wouldn't Kate.

But I want for Max to hit that Kate though.

>I wouldn't Kate
???