Hello I'm feeling down and I want to gift someone a game. I only have 16 steam bucks. Request whatever ya want

Hello I'm feeling down and I want to gift someone a game. I only have 16 steam bucks. Request whatever ya want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5V0_FK_vz8
humblebundle.com/gift?key=8wrubdcwtywzbxK7
youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post more by the artist

save it for someone you really want to gift a game to

Your friendship.

You don't have to be my friend user. Just ask for a game.

don't suppose I could request to have act of aggression? if you don't mind - [email protected]

Don't want a game just want to say itll get better. Keep your head up

i dont want a game but i wanted to let u know that i can protect you if you let me be your daddy

you don't have family members or friends you can gift to?

i want your love

>actually taking advantage of OP in his weak state
feel more sorry for you than op, honestly

sent

Okay i have $4.50 left sorry guys
theres still cheap stuff out there

Honestly should invest in a cheap mutliplayer co-op game yourself and go talk to anons about playing some games. Interaction will make you feel better. That or just drop everything for a bit and go watch a series or something, shut your brain off for awhile.

i want your girlcock

Choosing to spend money because you're down seems like an odd thing to do.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5V0_FK_vz8

Its my birthday today
and yesterday, met a person yesterday who wanted to help me through my hard time. But he deleted me after he said happy birthday today.

Can I have Wallpaper Engine?

[email protected]

Happy birthday user

hey op thank you very much, whatever's got you down, I hope knowing you made a random user happy today cheers you up, even a little bit

What's your steam? I want to take care of you until you're good to go.

sent

happy birthday user

>taking advantage of a man's weak state to get a mediocre RTS
You should be ashamed of yourself.

sounds like some sperg from this very board

Happy Bday user.
Not one to talk about stuff because my life's shit as well but I can tell you one thing: online friends won't help you at all, real life friends, if you have those, will. Not even about unloading all your problems into them, just chilling with somebody seeing them, interacting etc. will help immensely. If you do wanna unload though I'm sure they'll understand if they're friends and not just people you hang out with.

Again, if you have those. If you dont well there's not much else I can suggest. I'd tell you I could add you and listen a bit but I'd be lying, got enough shit to deal with as well. Can tell you this though: people are people, never assume you're more pathetic than everyone else, everyone's struggling.

Received. Thanks!

you are absolutely right

truly disgusting my man

Shut up and buy yourself a cute game.

spitting some wisdom

no-one except for a handfull of people care about you my nigga. if you are unhappy and waiting for someone to save you i've got bad news for ya

sorry i gave all my money away

happy birthday
it's okay. you're lonely and I'm lonely. but, together, we're lonely together

Cy stop

>this mad you were too slow to ask op for a game so you shit on the guy that did

top kek

You are a truly precious kind of person. Happy birthday.
If you feel like you wanna talk with a random guy on the internet I'll drop a temporary mail address and we can exchange Steam ids

it's fine, they can shit on me, i don't mind. i just want OP to have a good birthday.

Yeah, he got his birthday on a different date. Cheer up anyway!

Cheer up, user. There's a lot of reasons to be happy.

Hank Scorpio is one of the coolest characters of TS, btw.

I've seen this kind of threads before, but I don't know when they are trolling. I will never receive Automata.

Nudes

Is there any chance I could get Binding of Isaac Rebirth
[email protected]
Also cheer up OP whatever got to you doesn't have to make you sad
There's whole world out there

This is rollercoaster tycoon 3 or 2, please only redeem if you like the game
humblebundle.com/gift?key=8wrubdcwtywzbxK7

You are a dipshit.

I love RCT, thank you user

youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0

Happy birthday, just stay here. We may be all shitposting faggots but we are your friends.

>le bobcut asian gril
S T O P

Kronz is a one trick pony who can only draw portraits.