Why is Boogie2988 so fat Sup Forums? I don't get it

Why is Boogie2988 so fat Sup Forums? I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=-E_fnTPA2x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's his job to be fat, go check how many views his fatman falling into water videos have

A bad diet combined with a completely inactive lifestyle. He probably scoffs down sugar, salt and trans fats on a daily basis.

Holy fuck, he's so heavy that the left hand side of the ground is sinking.

Who are those dudes he's with?

Boogie was in a radical right-wing group when he was younger. Those were his comrades.

He used to go by Boogie1488

>Boogie doesn't even sleep in the same room as his wife
>He can't possibly be sexually pleasing her
>She's probably just with him to grab that sweet inheritance while fucking someone else in the meantime and planning their life together after he dies

A five-year old could have figured that out user

even that thing you posted looks human compared to boogie

Boogie2988 coming at you with the power of le interwebs XD

Boog-boogie!

People who are THAT obese are usually impotent

How do you even get to this point?

I've seen fat people in my life but never near anything like this

>white supremacists gather to burn down historic black church

Let me explain it for the 100th time

Guy is fat
Guy can't get health insurance (back then when he was poor)
Guy makes video about muh life is so hard
Guy makes up shit that he eats alot because of his abusive mommy

Fans feel sorry and donate money

easy.

There is a reason you haven't seen them. They can't get out of the house

whoa. he looks so healthy.

He makes a living off of having a consistent pity party.
He went from saying he's going to lose weight to saying you have to accept who you are and love yourself and the sheep on YouTube praised him for giving up on bettering himself and just accepting his fate.

But how do they even get to that point? I could never imagine letting myself go to that point.

Because he´s a Burger who eats either takeaway lard or plastic microwave meals just like your average Burger. There´s a reason they have an obesity problem.
Burgers simply can´t into proper food.

>mom more tendies

Because he's a pig. To paraphrase him: "My whole life revolves around eating. When I'm not eating I think about eating and when I'm eating I think about what I can eat after this."

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

Mmmh this will remain a mystery forever, I'm afraid..

Anyone have the picture of boogies wife with her black bull?

Once someone reaches that point is it truly their own fault anymore?
I mean, it was their fault they got there in the first place but anyone Boogie's weight needs a caretaker (his wife in this case)

If the caretaker grew some fucking balls and said "if you want to eat this shitty food get up, walk yourself down to the supermarket and buy it yourself" they'd be in at least a lot better shape. Hide their carkeys too so they can't drive. They'd either not bother or get up and excercise.

They'd still be overweight but they'd be in a state where they can seek help about their food addiction.

>inb4 guilting
As a human being they should feel more guilty that they're given in and feeding them shit rather than helping them love the weight.

>mfw not even chubby chasers wanna hit that

What does this have to do with video games?

And that's an old picture of him. These days he's much bigger, big enough to where he's barely able to move.

>being so fat that the show doesn't even attempt to help him and just uses him as a bad example for another fatty who still might have a chance

he was raised wrong and now absolutely cant accept any responsibility for anything

>And that's an old picture of him
It's not a picture of him at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=-E_fnTPA2x0

I have a thyroid problem.

>feet don't even leave the ground
>falls and leg shatters from the weight

How does one get like this? Holy shit.

i think she blew a hammy