ITT: post embarrassingly easy parts of vidya you got stuck on

ITT: post embarrassingly easy parts of vidya you got stuck on

I had no idea you could stop these guys with bombs the first time I played

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGZElRJtyCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This i unrelated but acumulatively i must have spent a dozen hours of my life trying to jump into the big jug in goron city

Got stuck in Golden Sun. In the Shaman Village where they ask you to give them an item so I went back all the map and find whatever I forgot.
Didn't realize it was the Shaman's rod

got so hardstuck in metroid fusion after the ship aquarium gets flooded and had legit no idea how to solve it for 20 years

apparently you had to freeze a seahorse and use it as a stepping stone or something

I didn't know you could get the Phazon Suit in Metroid Prime for a whole week. I thought I was missing some sort of item that would help me through the Phazon Fields and it turns out I needed to go all the way back and get the suit. Someone at school had to tell me.

It tells you though. Do you not talk to NPCs?

I try to talk to everybody, but I don't remember anyone mentioning it. Guess I missed somebody

I remember being stuck in the nightclub on Conkers bad fur day for something like 9 hours, i shit not.
I had to pee on a speaker or something, i don't remember well.

Pretty sure there's a sign in the city along the lines of "I'm the hot rod Goron! Stop me with a bomb and I'll give you a prize!"

You're meant to stop the big one as young link, then remember how to stop the small one as adult link.

It's easier to shoot an arrow at the bomb flower as he rolls by

Happened to me recently with pic related. I had forgot about cryogenis so I was trying a million different things and I must've looked so fucking stupid.

>see a raft at the other end of the island
>THAT MUST BE THE SOLUTION
>no korok leaf
>chop literally every tree on the island to get one
>none
>try to bring the raft to the pedestal with Octorok sacks
>start raging
>try to put both bombs in front of statis'd raft
>it flies off into fucking oblivion

And I swear that was one of my last shrines, I left like 2 times

I did that too when I was 9.

>just run forward
>arrows lag behind you

why was this part of the game memed so hard? it was easy. video game logic dictates that you should just run forward.

I figured out no trouble at all for the big guy as young link and got the...bomb bag upgrade?

Couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get the red tunic as adult link.

Up until that point in the game shield effortlessly blocks all arrows, so I guess a lot of people tried to block them first and got memed on myself included

I was never able to complete Jackie Chan Adventures on the ps2. Got to the final battle with Shendu and hadno fucking clue what to do. Still don't.

ching chang

I accidentally posted it in The Whitney battle in Pokemon GSC. I only used my starter so I had to grind to level 40 to beat her.

I got stuck on so many RPGs because my only strategy as a kid was to feed every stat boosting item to the "main" character, and to only ever use attacks and damage dealing spells.

I feel like this is kinda like that but I played through all of Dark Souls 1 without knowing weapon stat scaling existed. I just knew some things hurt more than others and I didn't know why.

Why else would there be bomb plants, brainiac?

they patched it.

I never got past the first level of Goldeneye as a kid because I didn't realize you had to press B to open the gate.

I don't think I spent that long, but I certainly tried to do it for a good while. Did you ever succeed?

You die.

Beating the gba golden Sun games is almost impossible if you don't have a guide.

The part were you had to sneak in a fortress using a shadow orb or some shit took me days if not weeks to figure out as a kid.

Also fuck air's rock

They changed the archers because they used to be precise as fuck. Also depending on your build killing the archer can be though.

It never occurred to me but what happens if you tie a Octorok sack to each edge of the raft?

Decoration? They're just the type of plant that grows in the area, they could've just been there as a little detail

When i was younger and playing OoT, i got super frustrated. I was like 9 or 10. My parents turned down the brightness on my TV. But in the forest temple it was too dark and i couldnt see a hallway to my left to get to a block puzzle.

To give you an idea, those brown rusty looking blocks and the color of the walls were like the same shade of dark. I couldnt see shit. Thats when i realized i could turn up the tv brightness.

This is what it is. The "issue" really is that it's an optional thing. It's not that hard to miss the big goron's sign. So when it comes time to bomb the small goron, the "clue" to what you're supposed to do is actually surprisingly out of the way.

You get an airship.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGZElRJtyCo

I had to buy the strategy guide because I got stuck in Silent Hill 2, and I used it up until the very ending. >tfw saving up rifle ammo and ampules for the duel pyramid head boss fight

THIS.

At no point up to this barrel was this mechanic ever used in the game. Jumping only ever put you at just short of clearing the wall. I never cleared this level without going over time.

That fucking post in Asscreed 2

>I got stuck on so many RPGs because my only strategy as a kid was to feed every stat boosting item to the "main" character, and to only ever use attacks and damage dealing spells.

That's why you struggled? Only leveling my starter is what allowed me to go through every pokemon game one shotting everything.

it isn't about the run up the ramp, it's when you have to fight the guy on a thin ledge while there's still another archer behind you that gets me.

The dash bridge in Super Metroid.